Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're on our way! (Sawyer)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:48 am

Jeda had her shower and washed her hair. She dressed in the clothes and walked out of the bathroom, towel drying her hair gently. "You're gonna get square eyes if you watch TV for long without blinking." She said and sat beside him to watch the rest of the movie. She had left the towel in a curled heap on the floor and she snuggled closer to Sawyer, shivering a little as she noticed that her thick jumper was slightly damp. She growled and then changed positions as the movie grew interesting. Jeda was lying on her back, her middle across Sawyer's lap and her head turned towarsd the TV. Her hair was in light waves and it curled naturally at the ends as the red and blonde-gold strands dried. She shifted a bit and then put her left arm over her stomach. Jeda fidgeted and giggled a little at how real the octopus head of Davy Jones looked.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:34 am

Sawyer chuckled and glanced over at Jeda as she sat beside him. Then he shifted his eyes back over to the television, totaly wrapped up in the movie. Soon he was amazingly in l-o-v-e with Will Turner. He winced when the character was hit and cheered when he hit back. TV was the best invention ever.
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:40 am

Jeda poked Sawyer in the side and looked away from the TV as the movie finished. "You liked Will Turner too...didn't you?" She asked quietly and sat up as the doorbell rang. She looked through the spy hole and scurried back to the sofa, cuddling up close to Sawyer. She then grinned and went to the DVD cabnet. She took out an array of movies and showed him some of them. "You gonna go have a shower or not?" She smiled and gently clasped his hand in her own. She led him to the bathroom before walking back to the sofa and putting a DVD in. It was titled: "Jeda & the trip to Pakerwil." She pressed play and looked at the screen as it began.

~*Scebe 1...the duck that ate humans...*~ "Benson....this duck looks like it wants to eat me! Look at it...it's eyeing off my knees!" a 13 and a half year old Jeda called to the person behind the camera, who just zoomed in closer to her face. The duck flew away as the shadow of a hawk passed over. The younger teen laughed and accidently stacked it as she tripped over a pipe in the ground. Jed fell face first into the duck pond and started laughing once she had surfaced and started swimming back to shore. Jeda came out dripping wet and shook herself in a dog-like manner. "I got a watery wake up call didn't I? They should tell you that you could stack it and fall into the duck pond!" Jeda mock scolded at the camera. She then fell over backwards in laughter, but stopped as a random man went for her backpack. She grabbed his arm and threw him over her head, throwing her hip into it. He landed flat on his back and Jeda shoved her hands in her pockets before turning and walking away. The grumpy, water logged teenager was being followed by the camera when she turned and grabbed the same man as he went for the video camera this time. "You should have stayed on the ground b@st@rd." Jeda growled and kicked him in the chest, sending him skiding by his backside into the middle of the pond. The person behind the camera laughed and zoomed in on Jeda's face. "Some idiots never learn." With that she grinned and did a peace sign. ~*End Scene 1*~
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:09 pm

Sawyer gave a small crooked grin and nodded, commenting "Doesn't everybody?" He knew when the movies had first came out Orlando had been a major subject among the cheerleaders. And now he could actually say he couldn't blame them. Jeda dragged him into the bathroom, so he closed the door and took an extremley quick shower. When he came back out he was wearing his jeans this time, which were dry by now. He collapsed onto the couch and watched as the Jeda on the tape hit a man in the chest before doing the peace sign. Sawyer chuckled a bit and stretched his arms. Then he leaned his head back on the sofa, closed his eyes, and mumbled something half to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:24 pm

Jeda looked up as Sawyer came back again, sitting next to her. He muttered something and she poked him gently. "What was that my dear Sawyer?" She teased but was soon silent as another 'episode' began.

~*Jeda and the Sheep Races*~
Jeda disappeared over the crest of a hill, herding sheep with a couple of other girls. A few seconds later the other two girls were bolting back to the grown ups, a seething mass of sheep behind them. "We lost Jeda in the sheep crowd! Help us find her!" The girls wailed and suddenly heard whooping and cheering from the other side of the hill. The people turned and Jeda was riding a meek looking ram down the hill. He bleeted in defeat and sne jumped off of him, the farmer went to him and stuck his hand out. The ram bit it. "Bad boy! You promised you wouldn't bite anyone no more!" Jeda scolded as the ram plodded over and licked her hand. She just smiled and petted his head kindly. ~*End scene 2!*~
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:30 am

"Nothing, dear Jeda." Cracking open his eyes he sat up and leaned forward. Sawyer set his elbows on his legs and rested his his chin on two clenched fists. The next scene was coming on and he watched. bringing the emoticon '0.o' to life before chuckling gently.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:28 pm

Jeda grinned and poked him in the ribs as he said 'dear Jeda'it made her feel weird. She then lay on the floor instead, burying her back in the soft fluffiness (lol!). She put her hands behind her head and turned her greeny-yellow eyes to the screen again. She grinned as she watched a quick blooper. Her old best friend, Tansy slip on a cow pat and fell into the chicken coop. Loud squawking and clucking was heard as Tansy tried to fend off the matriarch (sp?) hen, who was not very happy that her nest was disturbed. Tansy poked her head out from under the tin roof and looked at the camera with dark blue eyes. "Stop laughing Jeda the Medla! You made me slip!" Tansy said 'Medla', but meant Medler.

~*Act two...halloween in Pakerwil.*~

Jeda looked ashamed as she walked out of her room with an outfit on. It had brown dog ears and a brown tail to match. The rest of the outfit was purple in colour. She had on a purple wig and blue eye contacts in. "Yep! That's right folks, I am going as Zakuro from Tokyo Mew Mew. Happy halloween!" She laughed and blew a kiss at the camera. She walked out the door and unfortunately followed her. She was walking down the street with the camrea person inevitably following and hiding behind trash cans etc. There was a wolf whistle and 'Zakuro' turned around. "Hey lil lady! You wanna come trick or treating with us?" a group of men were walking towards her and she smiled cutely. "I hate you. If I hate you, I will not go with you. Sayonara bakas! (goodbye idiots, morons, stupid.)" The men laughed and thought she didn't mean it. One grabbed her arm and she twisted arouund so that his arm was twisted around and a disgusting pop sounded. They looked at her and she grabbed his arm and popped it back into place as he screamed in pain. She smirked and bit her thumb, sumoning some kind of sword from her blood. "Who wants to die first, huh?" The men bolted and she smiled before laughing hysterically. "Happy halloween bakas!" She yelled to their fleeing backs and went off to haul in her candy. ~*Scene End.*~

We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Zakurounm60
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:23 am

Sawyer laughed as she poked him in the ribs and tried to squirm away from her. "Don't poke me there!" He whined. Then his attention was brought back to the screen. He rolled his eyes a bit as, on the screen, Jeda had to fend off more guys. "I never knew how many guys like that lived in Pakerwil." He muttered, folding his hands across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:58 pm

jeda laughed and rolled her eyes, sitting beside him and poking him again, this time in the middle of his arm.
"Aww, is Sawyer jealous? Don't worry, I don't think I'm that pretty anyway." She wriggled her nose and felt herself twitch involuntarily.
"Are you actually jealous? Okay...no more watching the next chapter." she reached to turn the DVD player off but smokey scratched her across the hand. She made not a sound, but wrapped it in a mini bandage.
"Stupid cat." She growled and glared frostily at Smokey.
A news report turned on and it was about Thomas.
The reporter and cameraman were striding towards a younger, more bloodied up Jeda. She heard them approaching and she drew the towel closer around her shoulders. it was pouring down rain. "Diana! Diana Donias! What can you tell us about what happened?" The reporter questioned, almost shoving the microphone up Jeda's nose. "It's Jeda. And as for the incident inside the house...that is neither your concern nor something I want to talk about. You only want me to talk because it will give you a fat pay check. the world would be a better place without selfish people like you." Jeda's voice could have frozen the entire Pacific Ocean and she walked over to the policeman, taking the end of a pointed skewer and pulling the circled end through her shoulder, ignoring the pain and dropping the red stained metal skewer in his hand. The reporter pounced on Jeda once more. "Are you sure there is nothing you can tell us? What did he do to you?" The reporter badgered and jeda threw bck her head, the cut had dried blood caked on it. She then showed them her shoulder, both front and back views. "Anything else? Oh...you really need to know that 'no' really does mean no." Her frosty glare peirced through the reporter and she glared at the cameraman too. Her pale face had a strange alluring quality. Her pale green-gold eyes, her red-blonde hair with the black tips, her locket around her neck shining a silvery teal. The camera then stopped taping.

"I was a lot worse back then. If you had met me then and you'd have saved me. I would have just walked away to live another lie."
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:33 pm

Sawyer chuckled and poked her back on her nose, smiling. "I'm totally jelous," he laughed, half sarcasticaly. Although he rolled his eyes when she said she didn't think she was that pretty. "You looked in the mirror latley?" He asked, hoping it came out as a friendly statment and nothing more. That'd be awkward and who knew what she would take it as. Another chapter came on, one that Jeda probably didn't want to see due to the fact that she tried to stop it. He watched with interest and could only growl at the mention of Thomas. When Jeda spoke again Sawyer grinned a bit. "Good thing it's not back then. I wouldn't have even tried to save you, back then," he snorted at the thought of how selfish his younger self had been.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:00 pm

Jeda smiled and laughed gently,sighed and pulled him into a gentle hug.
"Well then I'm damn lucky that I didn't meet you back then. I closed off all of my happier emotions. Oh, this is a picture of me at the bus stop...it was raining that night. Thundering too, that caused my fear." She handed him a picture of a little girl, around 8 yrs old.

We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 EditedGirl (But with a tiny bit of blonde mixed in and black ends to her hair. The hair is longer too, down to just below her shoulders. Her eyes are green-gold too.)

Jeda noticed that Sawyer was thinking, so she kissed him quickly on his cheekbone.
"I know that's not enough...but thanks for saving me, really." She grinned sheepishly and went to her room, it was time for her to do her morning exercises. She put on a song and turned it up loud, in headphones. She started by faking a stumble and a fall backwards, using her hands to boost herself into a backwards flip and land on two feet again. She started punching the air so hard that she hit wind resistance. She grinned and kicked her imaginary opponent under the chin. Jeda then jumped away a lttle too quickly and knocked over her MP3 speakers. This caused the MP3 to rip out of her hold and land in the speakers. The music was just loud enough for her to concentrate to. She sighed and plugged the headphones back in. Sawyer might not like the noise that she called music.

http://profile.imeem.com/4q6U6Fq/playlist/1VpSArFr/techno_music_playlist/

Song to listen to:
Crazy Red [extended mix]

(Such a cute song, lol. Nai, nai, nai, nai, nai, nai-ai-ai-ai!)
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:31 pm

OOC: I've been listening to that song all day xD Very addictive

IC:

"You were cute," Sawyer commented, handing the picture back. He grinned when she kissed him and nodded. "Right place at the right time." As Jeda got up he followed her to her room. Instead of entering he just stood at the opening, leaning up against the wall with his arms folded across his chest, watching her. When the headphones snapped out of place he smiled and said, "Nice song,"
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Jeda mised a step as she saw Sawyer in the doorway. But instead of falling she back flipped and landed on all fours. Her green eyes closed and she concentrated on her heartbeat. Boom, boom...breathe. Boom, boom breathe. She then gave up with listening to both her heart, the song and Sawyer. She took out the head phones and plugged it into the speakeers.
"How long have you been watching?" Her voice carried just above the music and she tossed him some earmuffs if it was too loud.
"Jeda! You haven't used the battle dummy yet. What are you doing? Showing off for the boy?!" Smokey critisized and Jeda walked to the closet, pulling out a viciously spiked dummy. Her hands were in the black gloves already. She melted off the spikes and ran forward a couple of steps, punching a straight hole through the dummy's chest.

"That's not dense enough to be a human chest...is it?" She sighed as Smokey nodded her light grey head.
"Jeda we made it dense enough to be an armoured truck! Just beat the living crud out of this metal contraption!" Suddenly Jeda kicked off the head and melted the rest of it.
"Practice over...I'm going to call someone for something." Jeda turned on her phone and dialed a number.
"Hey! Are you and Coban on a shopping trip again. Can I get you guys to pick something up? You will? You're looking for a pair of sneakers and a black cloak or something? Yep, why? My house guest left them in an alleyway yesterday. Alright...you can stay for lunch. Yeah...m'kay. Cya soon." She hung up and looked at the damage on the dummy. It was a puddle of metal on the floor with a hole in the chest plate. Jeda sighed and shoved what was left of it back into the closet.
"Nick and Coban coming to visit?" Smokey interpreted and Jeda nodded.
"Nick and Coban. One who's a brunette with brown eyes is Coban. Brown-blonde with golden brown eyes is Nick." She indicated to the photo on her dressing table. Three girls had their arms slung over each other and they were sprawled out in hilarious disarray. Jeda had shorter hair and looked about twelve/thirteen. a boy was on one edge, he looked similar to the girl with blonde hair and golden brown eyes, Nick. Coban had brown hair with a little touch of red mixed in.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:03 pm

Sawyer grinned when Jeda saw him and slipped into the room, sitting down on the edge of her bed to watch her. "Long enough," he replied, still smiling a bit. He caught the earmuffs she had thrown at him, setting them next to him on the bed. Loud music was something he enjoyed; Nigel was always getting on to him for leaving the volume all the way up on his Ipod when he returned it to his friend. But he didn't really care if the music would blow his brains out, as long as it was loud enough. Sawyer watched as Jeda practiced some fighting moves on a dummy with spikes. His eyes widened when Smokey mentioned that it was dense enough to be an armoured truck. Woah. That was one strong girl, being able to punch a hole right through something that was apparently as dense as an armoured truck. He was still wide-eyed when Jeda called someone. Sawyer managed to get his eyes not so wide while he listened to her talking to whoever it was on the other end. He stuck his fingers in his ears for that, not wanting to hear what the other people were saying. He'd gotten into a habit of doing that when he was around someone talking on the phone. Phone conversations were private, so he tried his best not to listen in on them. That was one draw back from having inhanced hearing.
When she had finished, he pulled out his fingers and smiled. "You really didn't have to," he said, reffering to her telling her friends to pick up what he'd left in the alleyway, "I would have gotten them on my way...home." Wincing slightly at the word home, he got up and looked at the picture. Nick and Coban. Coban and Nick. He quickly went over who was who in his head before nodding.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:01 am

Jeda looked at the door expectantly and walked out into the living room.
"Come in, door's wide open Nick." She sat down after getting a watermelon flavoured soda from the fridge and pouring some of it into a glass. She took a straw from the packet in the pantry and began drinking through it. The short haired blonde stepped through the doorway and smiled warmly at Jeda. Jeda returned the smile and rose an eyebrow at the empty space behind her friend.
"Had to leave Coban behind to catch up...speaking of Coban, she's on the third flight of stairs right now." Nick grinned and slipped off her off-white sneakers before walking into the living room and flopping down carelessly on the fluffy carpet. Another girl appeared and took off her slip on shoes before joining Nick on the floor.
"We come for Jeda and stay for the carpet! Ahh, so soft and fluffy!" The brunette joked before seemingly noticing something amiss.
"Where's this guest you were talking about?" Nick and Coban said in unison before looking to Jeda's bedroom expectantly.
"His name is Sawyer and he saved my life. Be nice." Jeda said before joining them cross legged on the carpet.
"oh come on Jedakins! You know nice isn't in my programming!" Coban pouted in a joking manner before winking at Nick.
"Jeda's got a BOYFRIEND! She's finally stopped being hung over Thomas." Nick and Coban cooed but Jeda gave them a death glare.
"Shuddup! He stayed over for the night and was very kind to me! Don't scare him off." Jeda hissed, crossing her arms.
"Why would we do a thing like that?" Coban asked, in a fake hurt voice.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:09 pm

Sawyer was still busy trying to memorize which one was Nick and which one was Coban when he heard voices in the living room. He glanced over at the door, listening to the girls talk. "Jeda's got a BOYFRIEND!" He tried to hold back his laughter at that one but couldn't manage it and ended up just reducing it, chuckling to himself. Once he had most of the laughing over with, he decided to go out there with everyone else. First he stuck his head out the door, then walked out there and sat down next to Jeda on the carpet. Which was amazingly fluffy. He stared at his hands for a while before glancing up at Nick and Coban and giving them a tentive smile.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:11 am

Jeda pricked her ears at Sawyer's laugh and poked her tongue out at the other two girls.
"Sawyer, this is Coban. Coban this is the mystery guest, Sawyer Larson. Nick, this is Sawyer. Sawyer this is Nick Logan." She smiled and then nudged Coban in the ribs, the brunette tomboy was making faces at Nick. Nick was blatantly ignoring her friend, until the blonde tackled Coban and tested a static electricity experiment on Coban's hair. It looked like a tumbleweed when finished.
"Hi, I'm Coban, the Annoying...Nick, say yours!" Coban said 'annoying' as though it was a royal title.
"Hello. I'm Nick, the Babysitter." Nick answered in an almost deadpan voice, but warm tones of suppressed laugher swam and coursed through each word.
"Hold on, I though you were Nick, the Great?" Jeda looked slightly confused until Nick explained that she was baby sitting Coban. (Coban had stopped rolling around in the carpet just in time to hear this and tackle Nick.) It was a momentary pandemonium of limbs and playfully growled words from Coban until the two were safely sitting back where they had been, slightly dishevelled but otherwise Coban was noticably happier. Till Nick noticed that her hair was sticking up all over the place.
"You and your static electricity experiments. Amazingly this only happens on my fuzzy and soft carpet!" Jeda loved having her friends over. Until they (Coban) decided to go looking for Nutella and said person finds it, Nick comes in and starts scolding in a motherly tone till Jeda can pinch the tub of Nutella and put it back in the pantry with a new hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:46 pm

Sawyer waved at both Coban and Nick when he was introduced to them, a bit surprised that he had placed the correct name with the right face before Jeda had even said them. He watched as the one, Coban, made faces at the other, Nick, and chuckled to himself. Although, when Coban was tackled he laughed harder, finding the state of Coban's hair rather amusing. He managed to stop laughing in time for Coban and Nick to introduce themselves. Jeda interupted with a question about Nick's title, who explained before being tackled by Coban. Sawyer watched the two fight for a while, then they came up with Nick's hair looking like Coban's had earlier. He laughed at Jeda's statement, then stared at her as if trying to decide something.
"I wonder what your hair would look like after getting to know this carpet..." He stated, giving a slightly evil smile as he creeped towards Jeda.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:53 pm

Jeda pulled her attention from Nick and Coban just in time to hear Sawyer.
"Oh no...please no! Sawyer don't you dare to that experiment!" Jeda shrieked with laughter and edged away from Sawyer as he came creeping towards her.
"Go Sawyer go! Try the experiment! Go Sawyer go!" Nick and Coban cheered mischeviously and Jeda scowled at them, her concentration still on Sawyer.
"Stop encouraging him! Meanies!" She scowled and pouted gently. Her back turned to Sawyer as she noticed Leo toddling across the floor. The small black cat mewled in puzzlement as Jeda scooped him up and whirled around.
"I have a blissfully unaware hostage! Don't move or I toss him out the window!" She declared jokingly and backed into her bedroom, put the kitten down and grinned like a fool.
"Muwahaha! You'll never make me into a tumbleweed!" She laughed evilly and poked her tongue out at Sawyer before diving under her bed. She scrambled to press her body underneath where her pillow was and quietened her breathing. Her limbs curled protectively around one another in the fetal position. He'd never have the courage to dive under her bed and come after her right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're on our way! (Sawyer)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3