Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sAWYER {{Yeah, I deleted the other one}}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

sAWYER {{Yeah, I deleted the other one}} Empty
PostSubject: sAWYER {{Yeah, I deleted the other one}}   sAWYER {{Yeah, I deleted the other one}} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:15 pm

sAWYER {{Yeah, I deleted the other one}} F9qvpc

.x.Sawyer Pan Larson.x.

.x. 14 years old
.x. Bisexual&Single
.x. Can morph into a wolf
.x. Has horrible social skills

.x.Things are shaping up to be pretty odd.x.
[x] Take a chance [Partner - In - Crime]
[x] Take your shoes off [Best Friends]
[x] Dance in the rain [Good Friends]
[x] You remind me of a few of my famous friends [Average Friends]
[x] Well that all depends what you qualify as friends [Name Basis]

.x.If all our life is but a dream.x.
[x] The ink is running toward the page
[Hardcore]
[x] It's chasin' off the days
[Rivals]
[x] Look back at boat feet [Plain Hate]
[x] And that winding knee
[Annoyance]
[x] I missed your skin when you were east
[Love/Hate]

.x.Well he was just hanging around .x.
[x] Then he feel in love [Final]
[x] And he didn't know how [Current]
[x] But he couldn't get out [Past]
[x] Just hanging around [Friends w/ Benefits]
[x] Then he fell in love [Fling]
[x] When the sun found the moon, she was drinking tea in a garden [Crush on You]
[x] When the moon found the sun, He looked like he was barely hanging on
[Crush on Me]

.x.So she said, "That's okay.x.
[x] As long as you can make a promise [Parent]
[x] Not to break my little heart [Sibling]
[x] And leave me all alone in the summer [Cousin]

.x.All Was Golden In The Sky... .x.

tHE lIST

Hi, my name is...? Nigel Perish
What we do? [x] Take a chance [Partner - In - Crime]
[x] When the sun found the moon, she was drinking tea in a garden [Crush on You]
[x]Just hanging around [Friends w/ Benefits]
What you say? "Wow, what can I say about Sawyer..he's the awesomest person I've ever meet. The moment I laid eyes on him, laying there all cold and starving, I knew we were going to be best friends. Getting that power was the best thing that happened to me."
What I say? "Nigel..do I have to say anything else? He's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. He's helped me through so much; I can't imagine life without that snobby rich kid xD. Though, he seems distant now a days, like I've done something wrong...."

Hi, my name is...? Jovi Webber
What we do? [x] And that winding knee [Annoyance]
What you say? "Sawyer..right? I've seen him around a bit and I feel pity for the poor kid. He doesn't seem to like me much, though I don't know why. I've tried to be nice and talk to him back all he does is mutter something about people that are too happy should die and walk off. Tis a shame."
What I say? "Eck. Jovi's so...happy all the time. It's just not natural. Plus, she can get terribly annoying with her nosy-ness, always trying to get into other people's buisness."

Hi, my name is...? Garrett Philmun
What you say? "The nerve of some people! That Sawyer kid really makes me mad. Him and his friends think they're too good to hang out with awesome people like me! So annoying!"
What I say? "Ewww! I was soo glad when Jeda poured her lemonade all over you! You deserve it! Gary thinks he's so cool and thinks that everyone adores him. He trots around here like he owns freakin' Pakerwil! Disgusting."

Hi, my name is...? Nicky Curtis
What you say? "Sawwwy! Okay, so I don't really know you. But I wish I did! The kids got awesome hair, but he says I make his brain cells run away in fear, which ruins his life and sends him into spiraling despaire. Woah."
What I say? "....She's like a smaller, less blond version of Jovi....plus she thinks I'm her best friend and goes on about me like she knows everything about me. Scary.."

Hi, my name is...? Taylor Miles
[x] Well that all depends what you qualify as friends [Name Basis]
What you say? "Sawyer's okay. He use to hate me as much as that one little group; Gary, Jovi, and Nicky. But since we were pulled together by Nick and Jeda we've gotten to know each other a bit more."
What I say? "-shrugs- There's not much to say. I still think Taylor thinks too highly of himself, but Jeda's friends with Nick who's his girlfriend. So I guess in some weird way we're friends..sort of.

Hi, my name is...? Parker Devlish
What we do? [x] Take your shoes off [Best Friends]
What you say? "Saw-Saw! Oooooh, I just love him to deeeaaath! Sure he can be all anti-social and we're like complete opposites. He's still one of my best friends!"
What I say? "lol, Parker's one cute kid. He can be very annoying and sometimes I feel like ripping out his many colored hair. But in the end we're pretty close and I hate to see him feeling down."

Hi, my names is...? Quinci Everheart
What we do? [x] Take your shoes off [Best friends]
What you say? "I can still remember when me and Nigel found the poor guy. My first thoughts were something along the lines of "He's gonna come between me and my best friend.." and now I think "Quinci, you were right". But he deserves Nigel more them me and I love this guy. I'd fight to the death for him just like I would any of the others.
What I say? "Quinci and I aren't as close as the others, but we're still pretty close. I know he'd do absouletley anything for me, anything."

Hi, my names is...? Eliza May
What we do? [x] The ink is running toward the page [Hardcore]
[x] But he couldn't get out [Past]
What you say? "Even if he doesn't believe me, I do feel bad for what happened, I really do. I think his reaction was a little over the top but...it was wrong. I've tried my best to tell him that through friends but he just won't listen..and I'm afraid of his friends. They're meaner then him and would hurt me if I had the chance."
What I say? "........ouch. She hurt me bad, real bad. And I'll never be able to forgive her. May Quinci and Nigel have mercy on your soul."

Hi, my name is...? Jeda Donias
What we do?
[x] Take your shoes off [Best Friends]
[x] When the moon found the sun, He looked like he was barely hanging on [Crush on Me]
What you say? "Sawyer is really cool, he even accepted Nick and Coban into the group...Ithink. It's a secret between Nick, Coban and I that I secretly like him. But I'll leave him to figure that out on his own...I'm way to shy to tell him! I'll stand by him and catch him IF he falls."
What I say? "Jeda is awesome, for lack of a better word. She's my first real friend in a real long time and I'm glad it was her. The only thing I'm stuck on is if I like her as a friend...or more?"

Hi, my name is...? Coban Newman
What we do? [x] You remind me of a few of my famous friends [Average Friends]
What you say? "Sawyer's pretty cool. If Jed thinks he's okay then I can't argue. Us girls made a pact to keep her crush on him a secret. I just hope he doesn't hurt her like Thomas did."
What I say? "Coban's pretty cool. I don't know her too well, but she's Jeda's friend and Parker seems to think she's cool too. And any friend of theirs is a friend of mine."

Hi, my name is...? Nick Logan
What you say? "Sawyer is okay I guess, he only really opens up around Jeda and his closer friends. If he hurts Jeda...Lord have mercy on his soul."
What I say? "Again, Nick's cool. She's also one of Jeda's friend so she's good with me. However, besides that, I don't know much about her."

Code:
[center][b]Hi, my name is...?[/b] (Name)
[b]What we do?[/b] (Where do you want to be placed?)
[b]What you say?[/b] (Ex: "Saw's the best blah blah blah blah!"
[b]What I say?[/b] (Will be filled out by me, leave blank)[/center]

Template belongs to Freaks Come Out and the words are lyrics from Panic At The Disco's new songs on their new CD Pretty.Odd

Last edited by S.awyer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

sAWYER {{Yeah, I deleted the other one}} Empty
PostSubject: Re: sAWYER {{Yeah, I deleted the other one}}   sAWYER {{Yeah, I deleted the other one}} Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:47 am

Hi, my name is...? Jeda Donias
What we do?[x] Take your shoes off [Best Friends]
What you say? "Sawyer is really cool, he even accepted Nick and Coban into the group...Ithink. It's a secret between Nick, Coban and I that I secretly like him. But I'll leave him to figure that out on his own...I'm way to shy to tell him! I'll stand by him and catch him IF he falls."
What I say?

Hi, my name is...? Coban Newman
What you say? "Sawyer's pretty cool. If Jed thinks he's okay then I can't argue. Us girls made a pact to keep her crush on him a secret. I just hope he doesn't hurt her like Thomas did."
What I say?

Hi, my name is...? Nick Logan
What you say? "Sawyer is okay I guess, he only really opens up around Jeda and his closer friends. If he hurts Jeda...Lord have mercy on his soul."
What I say?
Back to top Go down

sAWYER {{Yeah, I deleted the other one}}
Page 1 of 1