Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're on our way! (Sawyer)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:41 pm

Glancing over at the clock with her, he shrugged a bit. "Stay up." Sawyer hardly slept at home, and he still wanted to know a bit more about Jeda. His eyes followed her as she sat down next to him and hugged him again. He nodded a bit as she spoke and laid his head on hers. But then, he jerked it up as she pulled away a bit before hugging tighter and burying herself into his chest. For a minute he clammed up, afraid, before relaxing and stroking her head, his fingers running through her hair.
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:20 am

Jeda's sobs became softer and she barely even shuddered any more. she subconciously felt him clam up but kept her curiousity from bothering him. It was his business...not hers. She lay down gently on the bed and nervously looked away from Sawyer, occasionally making small sniffling sounds. Jed looked up at the ceiling and quickly sat up again before looking at Sawyer and smiling. "Hey Sawyer...do you trust me? Will you tell me why you clammed up for a second or two just then?" She looked slightly dishivelled, her hair had left the ponytail and strewn itself all around and on her shoulders. She then smiled, closing her eyes. Her shoulder bared the scar and the hair hung everywhere except on that part of her left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:42 am

Did he trust her? Yes. Why had he clammed up? That one was a bit harder to answer. Sawyer rubbed the back of his head in some sort of nervous gesture before answering her. "Of course I trust you." For a minute he paused, thinking of what to say. "Well, uh, I'm not use to people hugging me. And when they do it's to cry. It just..brought back memories." That it had. He could remember the time that Eliza had stumbled forward to hug him after he had killed Rich, but he had just turned away. And when he had told his friends of the murder, Parker had hugged and sobbed like crazy, Nigel wouldn't let go. But most of all it reminded him of what he considered a hug to be. To most people it was a show of friendship, maybe even affection. However, to Sawyer it ment that they were going to cry and shove their face into him, waiting to be comforted. He hadn't ever really been hugged just for a hug, not that he could remember anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:44 pm

Jeda smiled softly and hugged him for no reason. She closed her eyes and sighed gently. Her eyes reopened and she looked him in the eyes again. "I give you hugs because you need or deserrve one. Right now...you're the one who should be crying, not me." She let go of him and searched around in a draw before holding out a silver chain to Sawyer. "You can have it if you like. It is supposed to give you inner peace or something like that." She then unclasped it and put it around his neck before reclasping it and hitting him gently with a pillow.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:01 am

Sawyer smiled as she put a chain around his neck. Inner peace? He may not have believed in those kinds of unexplainable things, but some how..it couldn't be explained. That was just it. He was then hit lightly with a pillow, and he grabbed one above him and swung it softly at Jeda, just as she had done to him.

OOC: Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:10 pm

Jeda let out a little squeak of surpirse when Sawyer hit her back. She growled playfuly and hit him again, twice before running around to the other side of her bed and poking her tongue out at him. Her hair was now all messy and she looked in the mirror. Jed was laughing so hard that she fell on top of her bed and the pillow bounced off the bed and hit Sawyer in the chest. She stopped laughing and poked out her tongue again before darting under the bed. Her fit of laughed had continued under the bed. She grinned in the darkness and called out in a muffled voice to Sawyer. "Ha ha! No one but me and the cats can find their way under my bed!" Smokey rose an eyebrow and looked at Sawyer. "Grab her ankle and pull her out before you have to tickle her to get her out." Jeda said something about turning Smokey into burger patties but the cat just laughed and settled down for sleep.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:31 pm

Sawyer tried to duck, only to be hit across the back by the pillow. He stuck out his tounge at her instantly after she did and crawled across the bed, trying to reach her. As Jeda collapsed on the bed, the pillow his him again and he paused, grinning. Then she suddenly dissapeared under the bed, and he cocked his head. Soon the cat gave him a hint, and he did just that, reaching under the bed and grabbing her by the feet.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:48 pm

Jeda squealed as she felt Sawyer grab onto her ankles. She scrambled desperately trying to get further under the bed. She suceeded. Her muffled chuckle came from beneath the bed as she sent a little heat down towards her ankles. She made it only minorly uncomfortable for Sawyer. She wasn't that easy to catch. Jeda rolled over so that she was on her back, her face inches from the bed springs. She smirked and sent a tad more heat down into her ankles and growled at Smokey. Smokey lashed her tail and padded over to Sawyer, whispering in his ear. "She ain't gonna go down easy young man. The only real way to get her out is to pretend to be sleeping in the spare bed. Do not move until she comes to kiss you goodnight on the forehead. Then distract her somehow and make sure she can't escape. So you can take your revenge." The cat purred and walked away before grabing Leo and washing his fur.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:23 pm

A tiny wave of heat hit his hand, and Sawyer jerked away. Unbalanced he tumbled to the ground with a crash, pushing himself up onto his knees and brushing himself off. The cat soon appeared, whispering another plan into his ear. So far Smokey had been right, so he got all the way up and crawled into the spare bed, folding his arms and closing his eyes. Even though he couldn't see, his ears and nose picked up her every move, so he stayed informed while trying to trick Jeda.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:48 pm

Jeda waited about ten minutes before silently wriggling out of her hidey-hole and suspiciously going over to Sawyer. "Poor darling...he must be tuckered out." She whispered, talking to herself. She leaned over, both hands either side of Sawyer's head and kissed him on the forehead and nose.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:42 pm

His hands were holding the pillow tight, so that at the right time he could surprise her. Sawyer stayed amazingly still as she came over and kissed him on the forehead. Then the nose. No sooner as she had done that he leaped up and swung it over at Jeda lightly, laughing a bit. This was the most fun he had had in ages!
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:25 am

Jeda shrieked and fell over backwards, landing on her butt. She growled and narrowed her eyes. "THIS MEANS WAR!!!" She yelled and grabbed a hadnmade cushion. She started rapidly pelting him with it. Lucky she had made herself fall backwards. "If I hadn't of fallen backwards I would have kissed you on the lips ya know?"
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:24 am

Jeda repeatedly whacked him with the pillow, and Sawyer hit back. He was still giggling as he did so, even whn he stopped to listen to Jeda. He glanced over at Smokey. "You could have told me that." There was a pause as he laughed, "I would have waited."
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:27 pm

Jeda growled and threw the cushion at Smokey, who calmly leaped out of the way of the flying projectile. Jeda grabbed the pillow from her bed and froze when Sawyer said he would have waited for her to kiss him on the lips. "You aren't serious are you? Why would you have waited?" She then went back to hitting him all over. She then abandoned that idea and tackled him, trying to find his ticklish spot. Jed then knitted her hands together and placed her chin on them, her head on his chest. Jeda's green eyes looked at him happily and she closed her eyes momentarilly. "Would you kiss me now? Or would you rather I kiss you?" She opened one eye and smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:21 pm

There was a moment of eerie silence, and Sawyer wondered if he had said the wrong thing. Jeda asked him is he was serious and he fumbled around with an answer, trying to think of one that would make the situation less awkward then it already was. Luckily she soon went back to hitting him before tackling him and laying on him. When she asked "Would you kiss me now? Or would you rather I kiss you?" he paused for the longest of time, trying to avoid her gaze before answering. "You....kiss...me?" There was a gap between each word as he shifted his gaze between the floor and Jeda.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:48 pm

Jeda smiled and laughed softly as he searched for answers. "You....kiss...me?" She opened her eyes lazily and slowly made her way up to his face. She smiled andkissed him on the cheek. She kissed him so softly it was like a butterfly's touch. Jeda's lips lifted from his cheek and she lay her head sleepily on his shoulder. "I can see that you need time to heal your heart and let down the barriers. I can wait for you. Whatever you did...I will not judge you upon. What is done is done, it is best to keep moving forwards." She sighed happily and snuggled into his shoulder. "We really need to sleep...don't we."
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:57 am

Sawyer slowly turned his eyes towards Jeda's, just in time to have her lightly kiss him on the cheek. Then she laid her head on his shoulder and spoke. He nodded just as slowly, each word probably true. With a yawn he closed his eyes a bit, as if on cue, for Jeda's next words were "We really need to sleep...don't we.".
"That'd probably be best." He mumbled sleepily, not opening his eyes or moving.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:17 pm

Jeda smiled softly as he agreed with her about the sleep issue. "I'll make french toast for you in the morning." She grinned and placed a hand on his chest as she slowly fell asleep, Smokey turning out the lights.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:45 am

Sawyer hardly heard her, already half way asleep. When the lights were turned off he tucked his hands underneath his head, opening his eyes a bit to make sure Jeda didn't wake. When she didn't move he gave a crooked grin and closed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:26 pm

Jeda woke at 7:00 am the next morning and drew the covers over Sawyer's sleeping form. She smiled softly and went into the kitchen, she made an egg wash and added a few special spices (cinnamon, nutmeg). She defrosted the bread and got everything ready. she walked back into the room and bounced gently on the spare bed and poked Sawyer gently, trying to get him to wake up. "Morning sleepy head! How many pieces of french toast do you want...2 or 3?" With that she opened the blinds a little and let a tiny bit of light into the room.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:40 pm

Morning already? Sawyer groaned as he felt someone poking him and pulled the covers over his head, blinking his eyes open under there. When he pushed them back he sat up and blinked again, this time adjusting them to the light. "Two." Was his muttered answer as he collapsed backward. Sawyer had never been a morning person, never.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:25 pm

She smirked and walked back into the kitchen. Jeda flipped the cooking bread expertly onto the other side and then flipped them onto a plate when they were done. "Sawyer! Your french toast is ready. You want maple syrup, blueberry jam or whipped cream?" She called to the bedroom. She then grinned and stood in the hallway, waving a tea towel in the air, making the yummy scent of the french toast float faster into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:09 pm

He heard her call and randomly picked whipped cream, staying put. Although soon the scent of the delicious french toast was unbearable and Sawyer leaped up, walking into the kitchen. "I didn't know food could smell so good." He commented, taking in another big whiff. Every smell, including that of the french toast, was multiplied to huge numbers compared to that of a humans.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:46 am

Jeda smirked and handed him his plate before stretching her back, almost doing a bridge. She then unbent herself and grabbed her plate and sat down, licking her lips and starting on her breakfast. She finnished after about ten minutes and put her hands up, facing the ceiling. Jed smiled and closed her eyes as she did so. She then took her dirty plate into the kitchen and rinsed it off before putting it in the dishwasher. "I'm going to go have a shower. You can go watch TV or something. If I need anything...I'll give you a yell." With that she walked into her room and got the clothes that she wanted to wear out.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:56 pm

He ate incredibly fast, well, as fast as he could without looking like a starving pig. When done Sawyer followed Jeda into the kitchen, rinsed off the plate, and placed it in the dishwasher. He nodded as she dissapeared into her room and plopped himself done on the couch. Snatching up the remote he flipped it on and began changing channels, soon stopping on some movie. A little box at the bottom of the screen stated that it was Pirates of the Caribean 2: Dead Man's Chest. It was an interesting movie, and Sawyer hardly blinked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're on our way! (Sawyer)   We're on our way! (Sawyer) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're on our way! (Sawyer)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next