Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?) Empty
PostSubject: IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?)   IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:04 pm

~*FiReSoUl101*~ has logged on.
~*WiNdY*~<3 has logged on.
~*This_GiRl_Got_GaMe*~ has logged on.

~*FiReSoUl101*~ : Hey Nick! Hey Coban!

~*WiNdY*~<3 : Hello lovelies! How are you all? Are you all better now Jedakins?

~*This_GiRl_Got_GaMe*~ : -does a victory dance- I know who Jedakins likes! It's on her homepage?! geeze woman! He can look at it?

~*FiReSoUl101*~ : I encrypted it so that he can't see it. I am at least that smart in Computer Technology! -stops Nick's dancing-

ooc: so short...lol!
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?)   IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:17 pm

{{AfTeR}}lifeoftheparty has logged on

{{AfTeR}}lifeoftheparty: Hey Jeda, Nick, Coban Smile
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?)   IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:52 am

~*FiReSoUl101*~ : Hello Sawyer! How are you?

~*WiNdY*~<3 : Hello Sawyer! Have you happened to bump into an encrypted part on Jeda's home page? -shifty eyes-

~*ThIs_GiRl_GoT_GaMe*~ : Coban you are so stupid.

~*WiNdY*~ <3 : Am not!

~*ThIs_GiRl_GoT_GaMe*~ : Yes...you are. Anyway...moving on: Hello Sawyer!

~*WiNdY*~ <3 : -sighs before looking around the library- I can see you Nick! -waves-

~*ThIs_GiRl_GoT_GaMe*~ : Oh great!! Just had to pick the table in plain sight of *you* didn't I? jokes man..

~*FiReSoUl101*~ : -sweat drops- Um...sooo, Sawyer, how are you going?
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?)   IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:15 pm

{{AfTeR}}lifeoftheparty: Er, no, I can't say that I have, Coban...but I'm doing good, Jeda, you?
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?)   IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:38 pm

~*FiReSoUl101*~ : I'm good Sawyer. -hits Coban on head with mallet- Never mind that comment...

~*WiNdY*~<3 : -gets anime swirls in eyes from being hit by the mallet- Oh, it can all be explained if you scroll upwards to the conversation previously to your arrival...

~*ThIs_GiRl_GoT_GaMe*~ : -pushes blabbermouth ~*WiNdY*~ <3 off a cliff that randomly materializes next to her- Coban you dumb a$$.

~*FiReSoUl101*~ : 0.o random..Nick, Coban how in the history of the world did I ever become friends with you? What did I miss at school?

~*ThIs_GiRl_GoT_GaMe*~ : You became friends with us because of my mum keeping us in a 'team work' group for preschool. Coban, didn't you say you guys got an art assignment over summer vacation.

~*WiNdY*~ <3 : Oh yeeeahhh...I'm gonna be doing a sketch, how about you Jed?

~*FiReSoUl101*~ : probably painting...but I'd need everyone in it. I can't forget everything that's happened in Pakerwil so far...wow. Makes you feel kinda nostalgic doesn't it? Meeting Parker, Quinci, Nigel, Taylor and yes you Sawyer...was, magical coz you feel the time slipping away but you also feel frozen in place at the same time!

~*FiReSoUl101*~ : Wow, I typed a lot didn't I?

~*WiNdY*~ <3 : Ya think? everyone here is so nice, apart from Tho-. damn, it won't let me use backspace.

~*ThIs_GiRl_GoT_GaMe*~ : So where is our halloween thing going to be? At the school or in the streets near the appartment blocks?

~*FiReSoUl101*~ : the school said no to letting us use the buildings, to the streets around the appartment blocks are our best bet. Benson said we could put up road blocks and stuff as well. we have about a block in each direction to construct the structure between. You feel like coming to our halloween Night Challenge Maze when it's up Sawyer?
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?)   IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:37 pm

{{AfTeR}}lifeoftheparty: You want to try to paint a picture of Parker? Good luck keeping him still.

{{AfTeR}}lifeoftheparty: Oooh, a Halloween maze? Halloween's the best holiday ever to be created-of course I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?)   IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:27 pm

~*FiReSoUl101*~ : Yay! My challenge is top secret...but the outfit is something I don't like very much, bike shorts, see through fabric skirt, tank top? Yup a geenie. If you get through to the other side of the maze, you get to pick a 'lamp' with a person's picture inside it. This person is then your 'servant' in a manner of speaking.

~*WiNdY*~ <3 : A witch here.

~*ThIs_GiRl_GoT_GaMe*~ : electronic werewolf here. hey sawyer? you can be the first person to challenge it! Yay.

ooc: soz that its so short!
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?)   IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:09 pm

{{AfTeR}}lifeoftheparty: Yay! Sounds fun. I have no clue what I'll be; Parker usually takes care of that.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?)   IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:13 am

~*FiReSoUl101*~ : Um, she meant for you to try and go through the maze and complete the challenges we present you...

~*ThIs_GiRl_GoT_GaMe*~ : hey Coban...you should have explained it better.

~*WiNdY*~ <3 : Well sooooorry! -pokes out tongue and sulks- Meanies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?)   IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM conversation...(Sawyer. Openness?)
Page 1 of 1