Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pARTAY! {{Open!}}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

pARTAY!  {{Open!}} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pARTAY! {{Open!}}   pARTAY!  {{Open!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:09 am

Sawyer Larson

Sawyer followed the three outside, curious as to what they were about to do. He distanced himself from the show in case anything went wrong; though he doubted Jeda would let that happen. When Thomas ignored Nick's warning and got himself trapped in a net, he couldn't help but laugh. "Nice!" He shouted to the girls, grinning.

Taylor Miles

Interested as well, Taylor had trailed after the others and stood beside Sawyer outside. At the end he too laughed at the kid in the net, although he had something more to say than just 'nice'. "Why don't you guys just turn him in? You've already got him caught,"

OOC: Sorry I haven't replied in forever. I had to gather up my muse again xP
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: pARTAY! {{Open!}}   pARTAY!  {{Open!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:51 am

Jeda shook her head at Taylor's question.
"Then he'd come back to try to kill me with much more determination. Oh well, besides that would spoil our day...dragging him by the scruff of his neck to the police station. That reminds me, that girl...the one that almost wrapped her car around a pole and had you in the car too. You were drinking alchohol...weren't you Sawyer?" Jeda felt her head lower and her hair shadowed her green eyes. Her skates moved back and she listened to the voice in her head.
'What? Did you expect Sawyer to be perfect? Okay...skate, skate out all of the frustration and hurt.' She thought to herself and Jeda felt the wind on her face. Her wheels sped faster and she spread her arms like they were wings. Jed growled low in her throat as her eyes remained closed. She didn't sense the stone that got lodged in her wheel. Jeda went arm first onto the road and she got up. She looked at the stone once before picking it up and throwing it high into the air, it hit the lamp post half a block away and the lamp post fell over. She flipped backwards and regained her balance flawlessly. Her nails dug cruelly into the graze that went from her wrist to her elbow on her left arm. She had put her arms behind her, blatanly ignoring the blood slowly oozing down to her palm.

Coban

Coban backed away as Jeda began to skate, avoiding the obviously angry and deep in thought girl. Her eyes watched as Jed fell over and then began skating again, digging her nails into the fresh wound. Coban looked over at Thomas and saw the pained expression he wore. She rollerbladed over to him and stood right beside the net.
"What's got your boxers in a twist?" She asked, not looking at him so not to draw attention to herself.
"Even after I almost kill her, each time a part of me...it dies inside. It hurts me to see her so angry because of that black haired boy. It hurts me to see that she digs her nails into her wounds and she ignores the pain. I hate it. And I hate him for making her like this. She's moved on. Damn. But I think I might change my plans. My new goal...is to fight for her love." He replied and Coban sighed.
"Good luck, coz Sawyer doesn't look like he's going to stop falling in love with her any time soon." Coban said before skating back to Nick, Taylor and Sawyer.
"You have competition to win fair maiden Jeda's heart now Sawyer. Thomas has changed his mind...he no longer wants to kill her, but to love her instead." Coban whispered in the wolf-boy's ear. Her milk chocolate gaze went to Thomas as he looked at Jeda longingly through his net.

Nick

Nick flicked Taylor over the head and kissed his cheek. She then quickly slid a glance over to Thomas and swore in an unlady-like manner.
"Sh*t! He's gonna try and make her love him now. Drat, I was hoping that he'd just surrender and fade into the shadows." She nudged her boyfriend and pointed to the expressions rolling across the glass weilding boy. Pain, hurt, realisation, acceptance, descision and lastly...determination.

ooc: oooooh! -brings out banner that reads: 'PLOT COMPLICATION!!!'- I wonder how this will affect Sawyer's chances? Oh well, my muse is shot too. Hmm...did I make Thomas's speech warm and cute? -scrolls up- Yep!
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pARTAY! {{Open!}}   pARTAY!  {{Open!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:50 pm

Sawyer Larson

When Jeda started to mention the whole Roxy incident, Sawyer's heart began to race. Where was she going with this? Was she mad at Roxy? Did she want to know the whole story? And then the dreaded "a" word was used. Alchohol. His heart practicaly stopped beating. If he were a blunt person who didn't care about other people's feelings his answer would simply be yes. For it was true-he HAD been drinking that day, enough to classify him as drunk. This was embarrasing. Sawyer rubbed the back of his neck in an embarrassed gesture, wishing he could just dissapear and not have to answer the question. "I..uh, er, you see..." He started, but when he looked up Jeda was no longer standing there. Instead she was skating away. How perfect, he thought to himself before watching her crash, get back up, and dig her nails into the wound. Sawyer winced, about to run over to Jeda to see if she was okay when Coban whispered something in his ear. "You have competition to win fair maiden Jeda's heart now Sawyer. Thomas has changed his mind...he no longer wants to kill her, but to love her instead." Those words made his eyes flash with complete and utter rage. He jerked his head to give Thomas a death glare. If there was no one else there he would have certainly attacked him and made dog food out of him, just like he had made dog food out of that Rich kid that had stolen the last girl he'd loved. Most of the same feelings came rushing back to him, excluding the emotions that came with being cheated on. Although he felt pretty much the same. Sawyer could feel himself trying to shift into the wolf. The wolf with razor sharp claws and teeth that could certainly rip and or tear Thomas apart. However he managed to keep himself from changing and instead stalked over towards the net that held Thomas. His hands were clenched into tight fists and his palm was starting to bleed as his nails cut into it. He ignored that and stared straight into Thomas' eyes. "You better leave her alone, or I'll make your life a living hell." The words came out in a growl that was more animal than human. Sawyer slowly opened his bloodied hands before running over to Jeda. "Are you alright?" He asked, then got to the point, "Listen: yeah, I was drinking. But I can stop, I promise!" Sawyer regretted the words the instant he had said them. What if he couldn't stop? He couldn't promise that he could to Jeda, and yet he just had. "It's just that...you wouldn't understand." He muttered the last part as he turned around and walked back over to where everyone else was gathered. Sawyer slumped down onto the sidewalk and started running his hands through his hair; something he did when he was in a rather frustrating situation.

Nigel Perish

Seeing his best friend so torn up made Nigel absouletley furious. If Sawyer wasn't going to pick a fight with that Thomas boy, he certainly would. He walked right up to the net and studied both the net and Thomas for a few minutes before looking over at Coban. "Can you let this kid out so I can give him a piece of my mind?" Nigel asked, tossing a nasty glare back at Thomas.

Parker Devlish

Parker stayed close to Coban the whole time, his gaze switching between Jeda and Sawyer. When Coban left to go over near that bad boy in the cage, he just stayed where he was. Still watching with wide eyes. Soon she came back and he attached himself to her arm. "What's going on?" he asked in his naive little voice, "Is Sawyer getting in trouble for being a...a, um," Parker tried to think of the word that his parents had used to describe Sawyer. He knew it started with an a..."Oh yeah, alcoholic, that's right. Is he getting in trouble for that?" He asked, trying to understand why Jeda looked so sad and hurt. His gaze flickered over to Sawyer, who was walking back towards them. He watched as he sat on the ground, looking about as sad as Jeda did. Parker quickly let go of Coban and rushed over towards him friend, flinging his arms around him in a big hug. "It's okay, Sawyer," he cooed, "You just need to stop it. Stop smoking, too. Jeda would like that." Parker said outloud, no knowing or caring if Jeda and her friends knew about Sawyer's little problem with cigarattes.

Taylor Miles

Taylor looked over in the direction Nick pointed and shook his head when he say the boy's expression. This definatly would not be good. Thomas had already proved he was pretty strong, what with trying to kill Jeda so many times, but Sawyer looked strong too. It would not be a good day if the two ever tried to fight each other.

OOC: xD Oooh, I likey! Very much drama, yes yes. And drama is good =]
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: pARTAY! {{Open!}}   pARTAY!  {{Open!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:01 pm

Jeda pricked her keen ears and shot a stream of fire to cut Thomas down. The fire then grew and created a wall between Thomas and them. She heard Thomas running away and she dispersed the fire.
"It's not worth it, besides unlike you, he was separated from his parent when he was moved here. His mother hated the sight of him and he enjoyed being couped up in his room, away from her. When I used to walk home, I always passed his house. I remember my first thought when he talked to me: 'wow, this boy is so kind...but he looked so sad when he was looking out the window.' We got talking and I noticed that he always smiled when he saw me. He was the first person other than Benson and my parents to accept me unconditionally. But now I think its time to bring attention to more people who have accepted me unconditionally. All. Of. You." She threw up her head and smiled gently before offering her hand to Sawyer. Her green eyes met his and she growled mischeviously before hugging him tightly.

"You can smoke when I'm not around, but change clothes before you come any where near me. I can smell it a mile off. Same with the drinking, but don't let Benson catch you. " She kissed him on the cheek and loosened her hug enough for him to breathe. She then noticed the scrape on her arm.
"How the heck did I not notice that?! It's HUGE!" She gasped in astonishment then rose an eyebrow at Coban and Nick.
"Okay...what'd I miss? What happened to make you look at me like I have two heads?" She crossed her arms awkwardly with the graze and looked at everyone else.

Coban Newman

Coban was brought back to reality when Jeda looked at her expectantly.
"Thomas wants to try and win you back." Coban answered, and Nick elbowed her in the ribs for it. Jeda got up from Sawyer's lap and ran a hand down her dress before undoing her hair and shaking her head. The crimson and gold locks fell to just below her shoulder blades, the ebony tips strikingly contrast to everything else.
"Let him try...I am sure of who I want to love. YOU HEAR THAT Thom? I'M NOT THAT STUPID THIS TIME!" Jeda lifted her head and looked up to the sky, Colorado coasted on the wind and Jeda put on her white gloves. The hawk swooped down and landed on her hand, she ran a hand through his feathers and smiled gently.

"I can't believe that she's completely healed from Thomas. She's too brave for her own good." Coban whispered to Nick, who laughed genuinely.
"But that's what we love about her. Hey you guys, wanna see us really rollerblade?" Nick grinned and seized one of Coban's hands before gripping Jeda's free hand in her own. The girls skated backwards and Jeda encouraged Colorado to fly up into the sky. The three of them smiled and bowed from the waist up. A grinning Nick grabbed a small pebble and skated off with it. Coban sighed and pretended not to notice.

Nick/Jaquelline

The pebble lay in white glory on her palm, before she crushed it in her hand and scattered the dust to the wind. Coban made the wind pick up and the glittering particles swirled around them. Jeda pulled out a kunai and rushed at Coban without warning. Coban skated backwards and cheekily evaded the fire powered girl. Nick threw a shuriken at the wind sorceress. Coban slowed the flying piece of metal and looked at Jeda before she nodded.
"GET 'ER! TAKE NO PRISONERS! EXCEPT CUTE ONES! CHARGE!" Coban and Jeda chorused and skated swiftly towards Nick, who shrieked with laughter and evaded them.
"You'll never take me alive! AHH! Somebody do something, I'm being chased by the butterfly hooligans! I must prepare to defend myself!" Nick declared in return and the assailants looked at each other once before skating away and shrieking dramatically in laughter at the hilarity of it all. They were screaming down the deserted street at each other...for no reason!
Jeda suddenly tripped backwards and she never hit the ground.

Jack

Nick's older brother came out of the Sea Cobra and sat on the sidewalk to watch the show. But pretty soon after it started, Jeda fell backwards.

Thomas

Thomas watched as Jeda defended him, but dared him to try and recapture her heart. He sighed gently as she skated around, but managed to catch her before she fell backwards. Thomas pulled her up gently by her uninjured arm. His blue eyes held her green ones captive before Jeda cleared her throat and he let go of her slowly. His blonde hair flopped into his eyes but he rose an eyebrow at the group of boys sitting on the pavement.
"So these are your new friends, huh? So which one is my competition for your fair heart?" He casually strung an arm around her shoulders and focussed his blue eyes on Sawyer. She shrugged out from under his arm and whirled on him in sudden fury.
"Oh no, here we go!" Thomas prepared himself for the onslaught of words but she shoved her hands on her hips and he held out his hand. She turned away from his hand and grabbed her jacket from her back pack.
"I am not something you should fight over, that would destroy both of your souls and rip out my heart. I hated it when you always prepared yourself for a long winded speech and never listened to a word of it. It is too late Thomas, I'm sorry but you've gone too far. No more chances." Her quiet voice felt like a knife being shoved into his gut and he swallowed thickly.

"So you're going to turn me away and give comfort to a boy that is neither animal nor human. He's-" Thomas was interrupted by Jeda's next words.
"Why are you such a child?! You were always jealous, so much that the male population at our old school avoided me completely! If you are so confident that I don't love Sawyer, then prove it! But you can't prove it...you know why? Because you no longer know me. I am much stronger now than I was back then. If you try to hurt any of these people in Pakerwil...I Will. Hunt. You. Down." Jeda hissed furiously and grabbed a handful of his striped shirt, twisting it and was almost about to tear it when Thomas grinned and gently touched his fingers to her cheek.
"Beautiful as always, my dear. But you really have to harness that temper you know." As she recoiled from his touch, she released his shirt. He saluted Sawyer with two fingers and winked.
"See ya later, Sawyer..." Thomas smiled coldly before gathering up glass shards and stepping onto the platform they made. He soon disappeared, but not before Nick stuck her rude finger up at him and Coban poked her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pARTAY! {{Open!}}   pARTAY!  {{Open!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:13 pm

Sawyer Larson

Wiggling out of Parker's hug, Sawyer took Jeda's hand and got to his feet. He gave Parker a look that said Go back to Coban now before he was given a bone-crushing hug from Jeda. He was a bit more focused on making sure he could breath, however he managed to nod at her instructions. Right. Don't let Benson catch you. Sometimes he forgot all about the whole illegal factor. Now he'd definatly have to remember about that. "Sure...thing..." Sawyer choked out. Luckily, she soon loosened her grip on him. He was perfectly comfortable there, however, when Coban mentioned what Thomas said Jeda got up. Sawyer stayed where he was, growling softly throughout the skating show. He jerked up a bit when she feel backwards, as if to run over and catch her himself, but Thomas had gotten there first. His soft growl turned into a full blown snarl as he watched Thomas. A voice in the back of his mind kept whispering, "Kill him. Kill him. Come on, it'll be worth it," however he ignored it. It was just his "Inner wolf" as he liked to call it. This always happened when he was stuck between wanting to be wolf and wanting to stay human. "He's right there, no one will blame you if you kill him. Just like last time, right?" The voice whispered, trying to persuade him. He just shook his head in response, still staring at Thomas. The snarls got louder when Thomas looked his way and Sawyer dug his nails into his wrist which temperaroly silenced the voice in the back of his mind. That didn't work for long. When Thomas mentioned that he was neither animal nor human, that did it. Nobody, NOBODY said that to him. He lunged forward, his nails still digging deeper into his wrist to stop from transforming. He was just about to let go of his arm and let the voice have it's way when someone grabbed him by his shoulders and shoved him onto the ground. The someone then placed their foot on his chest to keep him from moving. Another someone had his hand and was keeping it on his wrist, ignoring the bleed that seeped out. As long as it kept him human. Sawyer continued to snarl at Thomas from down there, his eyes trailing after him as he dissapeared. Even when Thomas was no where in sight, he was still growling vicously. "Let. Me. Go." He growled to the two people keeping him pinned to the ground. Nigel and Quinci exchanged worried glances before they slowly stepped away. Well, Nigel stepped away. Quinci still held his foot on his chest. Sawyer trembled with rage for a moment before letting out a long howl, now in his wolf form. Quinci quickly removed his foot off the creature so it could stand up, not wanting it to remove his foot itself. The black wolf glanced around at all the people, it's yellow eyes taking in everything. There were a few people there that the wolf didn't know-Nick, Coban, and Jack to be exact. So he trotted right up to Jack, his muscels rippling under his jet black fur. He cocked his head to the side, sniffing the boy, then barred his teeth at him and gave a growl. There was just something about the smell of boys that he didn't like, including his friends.

Nigel Perish

Nigel rolled his eyes as Sawyer growled at Jack and walked over there, patting the wolf on his head. He found it rather interesting how Sawyer calmed down immediatly, once in his wolf form. That was a good thing too, seeing how he could be running around attacking everyone instead of just sniffing them. Sawyer glanced up at Nigel, his tounge lolling out as Nigel scratched behind his ears.

OOC: No muse what so ever for anyone besides Sawyer =P Oh well
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: pARTAY! {{Open!}}   pARTAY!  {{Open!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:27 pm

Jeda crouched down beside the big black wolf and growled like he had.
"See, I can sound like a big bad wolf too. Grrr! Now, stop growling at Jack and I'll tell you something." Jeda wrinkled her nose, so he knew that she was teasing. Then she rubbed Sawyer's furry shoulders slowly, usually a comforting movement. Her mouth was near his ear and she laughed, a breathless sound.
"You know that when you're in this form, I can't kiss you?" She whispered in his ear and then went searching through her bag. Her hand brushed a packet of lolly pops and she grabbed it and pulled it out of the black, silver and sea green back pack.
"I want a grape one! Please..." Coban smiled and took the grape flavoured lolly on a stick.
"Mango for me and lime for Jack, please almighty Jed." nick announced and took the mango andlime lolly pops that were thrown at her with a smirk from Jeda.

"You guys want one? There's like...15 flavours. Unfortunately there isn't watermelon...but there's strawberry or cherry. I pick, strawberry. Hope you don't mind Sawyer." She grinned around the lolly pop stick and offered the packet round to the rest of the friends there. Taylor, Quinci, Parker and Nigel.
"Anyone want to play Snugglebug, or truth or dare or sardines? I'm feeling bored, and this is what I do when I'm bored." Coban grinned mischeviously as Jeda folded her arms and frowned.
"I've only played Snugglebug once, I was twelve and I was said snugglebug. I was found by Jack first...Ugh! But it shouldn't be that bad this time right? But where can we play?" Jeda pouted and then rose an eyebrow at the other girls, who looked at everyone else.

Coban

Coban shrugged and put up her hand.
"I vote we use Jeda's house or mine." She announced and Jeda looked up at her.
"Speaking of your house, I haven't seen it yet. Where is it?" Jeda asked and coban gestured for her to come closer.
"On the outskirts of the fancy pants district. Shhh! It's inside the gate though...hmm, how can we get them in there without them knowing social status?" Coban pondered the question before asking Nick the same thing. Nick didn't know what to do either.
"Pretend to break in." Jeda whispered and Coban gasped.
"What?! But then they'd get suspicious at how you're tagging along, you being a goody two shoes and all." Coban stated and Jeda nodded, tapping her chin with a white gloved finger.
"Good point. Maybe you haven't told me we're breaking into a house?" Jed suggested and Nick and Coban nodded.
"That'd work."
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pARTAY! {{Open!}}   pARTAY!  {{Open!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:09 pm

Sawyer Larson

Sawyer turned his attention to Jeda as she crouched down next to him. Although, he was still lightly growling at the smell of Jack. He seemed to smile, still growling a bit softer, at her comments. However when he heard her tell him that she would tell him something he stopped growling all together and pricked his ears, waiting to hear whatever she had to say. Her warm breath aginst his ear sent a shiver down his spine but he ignored it, instead listening intently to what she had to say.
"You know that when you're in this form, I can't kiss you?" That sent another shiver down his spine, one that he had to shake off. While she went digging through her bag he started pacing around, frustrated. If only he knew a way to get out of this form quicker. The only way he did know of was impossible-he had to be completley anger free-and that wasn't going to happen for a while. Giving a whine he sat down and listened half-heartedly to the other's conversation.

Parker Devlish

Parker reached eagerly into the bag and grabbed out a cherry lollipop. He stuck it in his mouth and grinned at Nigel, who rolled his eyes and murmered something about Parker no longer being allowed to have sugar. He stuck out his tounge before turning back to Jeda, thanking her, then skipping over to Sawyer and sitting down next to him. He petted him until his long, pink tounge came lolling out. When that happened, Parker took out his lollipop and stuck it in Sawyer's mouth, giggling. Sawyer gave him a look that must have instructed him to get it out of his mouth, for Parker removed it quickly. "Geez, someone's a grumpy puppy." Parker giggled, popping the lollipop back into his own mouth.

Taylor Miles

Taylor watched everyone, not really paying attention to anyone in particular. He heard Coban say something about playing Snugglebug and squealed "I love that game!" And when Parker stuck the wolf slobbered lollipop in his own mouth he made a disgusted face. "Ewww, sick Parker! You don't know where his tounge has been!" Parker just stuck his tounge out at him, so of course Taylor poked his out at him, which began a tounge-sticking-out-war.

Nigel Perish

Nigel was more interested in Jeda, Nick and Coban's conversation then Taylor and Parker's tounge war or Sawyer's whining. He sat with his hands together, listening as they tried to figure out where to play their game at. At the mention of the 'fancy pants district' he looked up. Quinci must have also heard it because he was also looking at the three girls.
"Nigel lives in the fancy pants district," Quinci announced, looking over at Nigel.
"Yeah, and everyone knows me there. As long as I'm with you shouldn't have a problem breaking in."
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: pARTAY! {{Open!}}   pARTAY!  {{Open!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:00 am

Jeda grinned around the lolly pop stick before shrugging at Nigel's words.
"We're okay as long as I try not to destroy that bloody wall! I live near there anyway, they have to keep a tracker on me to make sure I don't cause trouble. It pi$$es me off! Okay...lets go, you don't mind not going through the gates right?" Coba had been busy taking items that she had strapped on her upper thigh off, and handing them to Jeda. Spare clothes were tossed between the three girls, all dark coloured and fairly plain. Jeda put on a dark burgundy long sleeved shirt, black pyjama (sp?) pants and steel cap boots. The dress was shimmied off expertly and shoved into Jeda's backpack (where they'd come from). Nick put her hair in a low ponytail and grabbed a slate grey long sleeve, with black 3 quarter shorts (her dress joined Jeda's). Coban put on a black long sleeve with the same colour and type of pants as Jeda.
"We're all roughly the same size in clothes, similar tastes too." Jeda tied a bolt of cloth around her mouth and nose, a mask if you will. Her hair was gathered up and shoved back into the hood of her hoodie as she put it up.

A couple of seconds later, all three girls looked similar to ninjas.
Jeda had coiled rope attached to a belt loop, weapons pouch, two Japanese style fans in belt loops on each hip and a long wooden pole strapped to her back.
Nick had two Katanas strapped diagonally on her back and following the lines of her shoulder blades, weapons pouches and a couple of daggers to complete her arsenal.
Coban had a longbow for archery (strapped diagonally on her back), a quiver of strange looking arrow feathers slung over one shoulder, weapons pouches and other unidentified objects too. All in all, a trio of fairly deadly girl ninjas.
"Y'all ready to go? Don't worry, you guys can go through the gates if you want. We need to give a scare to the guards. We feel like going feral for a while. No pun intended Sawyer, Jack can you take the backpack and meet us there?" Coban did a two finger salute to Jack, who nodded and picked up Jeda's backpack. Jeda began to leave before thinking of something and reached into her pocket.
"It'll glow when you get close to us. Jack knows where to go if you don't want to go with the three of us. Be careful off Thomas, if he gets near glass...I don't care if you think you're strong enough, run away. That's how I've been able to survive when I have met him before now." Jeda's words at running away from Thomas, were serious and in a voice she'd never used near the others. She handed the metal bangle to Nigel and closed his palm on it with the soft leather of her gloves.

Jeda went back to Sawyer and crouched before him, taking the wolf's head in her gloved hands and kissed what she supposed was his forehead before letting her left hand trail around his jaw and to his chin.
"Keep safe baby...don't act before you think around Thomas, remember: run and run far if you see him." She whispered and kissed his forehead through the face mask again. She stood up and jogged back to the others.
"Lets go." Coban sighed before starting to jog away. Nick grinned behind her mask before starting to jog backwards and wave with both hands to Taylor and the rest of them. Jeda laughed and nudged the adrenaline filled Nick before doing the same thing and blowing random kisses for a random reason.

ooc: should we continue this thread in the Upperclass: homes section? -is lazy so the characters are all doing actions in Jeda's post... meh-
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pARTAY! {{Open!}}   pARTAY!  {{Open!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:02 am

Sawyer Larson

Sawyer continued to listen from where he was, his gaze shifting from person to person as they spoke. Occasionaly his attention would be diverted by Parker petting him, but he didn't really mind if he missed a couple words that were said. He did, however, break his train of thought away from the petting when he heard the word 'Thomas'. A light growl rumbled in his chest, reduced by the comforting petting he was reciving from Parker. That didn't stop him from letting out a whine as Jeda came near, wishing he was back in his human form at the moment. But that didn't look like it would happen right away so he just settled for listening to her words and gazing up at her with his wild yellow eyes. He nuzzled her gentley whining again when she got up and went to join the others. Parker was tugging lightly on his fur, so he got to his paws and stood next to him, looking over his shoulder to stare at Jeda.

Nigel Perish

Nigel nodded as Coban explained, though was a bit worried when she said "You don't mind not going through the gates right?" It wasn't like he was some goody two shoes that didn't want to get in trouble...alright, so that was exactly what he was. At least when it came to his parents. They already hated him with a passion, he doubted they would be too thrilled if someone caught him climbing over walls to get in or whatever they expected him to do. He played with his fingers while they changed into clothes that resembled something that a ninja would wear. He stood up, still not looking at anyone, then sighed with relief when Coban told him they could go through the gate if they wanted to. That made him feel a whole lot better. Plus, it wasn't like they weren't going on their own little adventure trying to get Sawyer past the gates.
"Got it, run away from that crazy kid. Parker, Sawyer, and I'll be going through the gate," He told them, tighting his hold on the bangle and ignoring the groan he got from Parker.
"Come on! I wanna be all ninja with them!" Parker complained but Nigel just shook his head.
"Sorry kid, but someone has to stay with the furball," He motioned his head to Sawyer, who growled playfully at him at being called a furball. Parker nodded knowingly and grabbed onto Sawyer's neck fur, giggling as Sawyer licked him.

Parker Devlish

Already gotten over the fact that he wasn't get to go with Coban, Parker was now figuring on using up his energy to annoy Nigel and Sawyer. He climbed on top of the wolf's back and giggled immediatly as Sawyer began to walk around Nigel. Everytime he got to a certain spot Parker would poke Nigel on his side, earning himself a scowl after only a couple pokes. Sawyer must have noticed that for he soon stopped and got Parker a couple feet away from Nigel. Parker didn't seem to mind and instead leaped off of him and ran over to Quinci.
"How come you're not coming with us?" He asked him, grabbing onto his arm and giving it a hug. Quinci chuckled and wiggled his arm out of the hug before answering.
"'Cause I'd rather scale a few walls then listen to you and Nigel go at it," He teased. Parker pouted at that but giggled when Quinci slung his arm over his shoulder.

Quinci Everheart

"Nah, but I'm sparing Thomas his life if you guys happen to run into him," Quinci explained, removing his arm from Parker's shoulder and ruffling up his hair. Parker was still pouting, most likely from the reminder that Thomas was out there, so Quinci quickly kissed him on the forehead before running to join Jeda, Coban, and Nick. "Make sure no one tries to shoot Sawyer," he called out, laughing as Sawyer growled and Nigel gave him the thumbs up sign.

Taylor Miles

Well this was just great. Taylor kept looking at Nick's group...then Nigel's group. Nick's..then Nigel's. Which one to go with. He took a tentive step towards Nigel and his friends, then quickly changed his mind and went racing after Nick and everyone else. He could hear Nigel laughing at him from over there, and heard him call out,
"Are you scared of us?" Taylor snorted at that and rolled his eyes before calling back,
"No!"
"Then why not come over here?" Nigel asked.
"Because! Thomas might come, and these guys have weapons! All you have is your fancy tie, a kid with a lollipop, and a dog being held hostage!"
Nigel had to laugh at that.

[
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: pARTAY! {{Open!}}   pARTAY!  {{Open!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:34 pm

Jack shouldered the backpack before noticing Parker's shuriken pouch.
"We're not totally defenseless, unless Parker can't use those. Jeda must have thought about it beforehand. She packed a couple of swords and a bow for archery. A pack of kunai too." He got out a couple of long swords and noticed one with a blood red blade.
"What in the hell is Tobie's weaponry here?! Oh well, better get going, before Coban's younger sibling decides to hide in their room." he handed the red sword to Parker and looked a little dubious about it.
"You'd better be careful with that or Tobie'll kill you. Trust me, Tobie's worse than Coban...Tobie has twice as much endurance than Coban." Jack said lowly before handing Nigel another sword and closing the backpack. He put it on his back before carrying the long bow and quiver in both hands.

ooc: I'm going to create Tobie after this post. Do you want me to start the other thread after Tobie's bio?
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pARTAY! {{Open!}}   pARTAY!  {{Open!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:09 pm

Nigel nodded as Jack spoke, knowing that Parker wasn't really paying attention any more. Parker was busy playing with the sword he had been given, trying his best to move it around even though it was nearly as big as him. Sawyer watched him intently, making sure he didn't hurt himself or the blade, while Nigel took the sword from Jack's hand and nodded again. Be careful, or someone named Tobie would kill them. Got it.

OOC: -nods- Yeah, go ahead and make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pARTAY! {{Open!}}   pARTAY!  {{Open!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pARTAY! {{Open!}}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2