Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confusing class schedule...(Open!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:39 pm

Coban

Coban Newman looked at her map of the school then to her class schedule and back again. Her medium length nails clenched, the black polish stark against her lightly tanned skin. Coban groaned and slammed her fists into her new locker, 338. Her black jeans and dark red t-shirt made her look foreboding. The t-shirt had: "Sinful drummer, Keeping the beat." written in black scrawl across her chest, a black rose too. Her brown eyes sliced their way through the crowd. This was her first day. Her black sneakers and long coat (it goes down to her mid calf in length) completing the effect, topping it of with a dark red lipstick. Coban's brown hair was held in a tight ponytail. Coban had English first...great, she hated English with a passion.Now where in the hell was room A5?
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:38 pm

Maddie walked past the lockers till she got to hers. She grabbed the stuff she needed for english. She walked half way to room A5. Maddie knew almost everybody in thre school. she walked pass a kid she didn't know. She walked up to her and asked if she was new. " Hey are you knew because if you are i'll help you with anything you need?'
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:52 am

Coban

She turned and smiled at the girl. Her schedule was a useless piece of paper with words and numbers on it. "Yeah hi my name's Coban. Do you know where A5 is? I have English first and I don't know where it is." Coban let her hands fold the schedule and place it in her jeans pocket. She stuck out her hand in an effort to see if the girl would shake her hand. "Don't worry...I'm not an emo or anything like that. I just have a lot of black clothing."
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:39 pm

Maddie was a little freaked out by the girl but, she seemed nice. She stuck out her hand to sheke the other girls hand. Her stuff almost fell when she moved her hand but, she caught it. " Hi my name is Maddie and I have A5 too" Maddie replyed exitedly. She decided that her and Coban would probably become friends. " Just follow me and i'll show you where English class is" Maddie told her. She didn't mention that she didn't like English class. She decided she would wait until Coban said either I love English class or I hate English class.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:09 pm

Coban grinned as Maddie shook her hand. "Thanks so much Maddie! But I wish is wasn't English first...I kind of don't like it that much." She followed Maddie through the corridors.

OOC: It's so short! Sorry! -dies-
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:37 am

"Yeah me neither. It's so strange that I almost always have English first " Maddie agreed. When they got too the classroom Maddie found her chair right next to Coban. She sat down and turned to the page in her English book that it said on the board. " page 37" she muttered.

OOC:It's ok.

IN:
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:29 pm

Coban smiled and turned to said page. She didn't like the subject, but she was good at it. A breeze ruffled her hair from the open window. A popular girl was writing something on the chalk board. Coban couldn't resist, she manipulated the wind to blow chalk dust into the girl's face and the chalk flew out through the window.
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:36 pm

Maddie giggled. She tryed to see what she was writing but the girl had such horrible hand writing that she couldn't read it. And plus the girl was standing right in front of the chalkboard.

OOC: Sorry I didn't know what else to say.

IN:
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:43 am

Coban laughed softly too and read the writing. Miss Benson's an old geezer. Nothing can please her. That's right! Olivia Benson from the police department was coming to talk to them today! The girl struggled to try to wipe off the white chalk dust, but each time she succeded a new coat of dust replaced the last.

Olivia Benson (Benson)

The short haired brunette walked into the classroom. Her presence comanding, even if she hadn't said a word yet. The girl tried to hide her face as Benson read the words on the chalk board. "Who wrote this?" Benson didn't wait for an answer as the metal legs of the girl's table wrapped around her, melted, reformed as some kind of steel rope and dragged her forwards. The rope flew off the girl and the girl lay on the floor, stunned. Benson's brown eyes moved scathingly over the girl's unmoving form. "Any other unwarranted comments or nastiness to be heard? If so let me hear it now...I have ways of finding out. Whether you like me or not does not differentiate me from your teacher. I am your substitute for today. Yes, my methods are a tad unconventional, but I do things my way." She smiled and surveyed all of the class, recognising Coban. She moulded the table legs moulded into a large beach ball and Olivia sent it out around the class room. "This is to test your will power, mental strength and your ability to work as a team. The ball will not hurt you unless you believe it will. But if you think it will hurt you, I cannot stop it unless there is dire need to. From this point onwards, you are all to work as a team to bounce it to one another. As I said. I will not help you. The team on the wall closest to the door is copper, the middle is team iron, the team on the window side is team steel. The ball will transform into your team's name as it's type of metal once you bounce it successfully to another team. If one team drops the ball, you all fail. Begin!" The ball flew straight at Coban and the girl fended it off without blinking. A table was drawn up, the first letters of the teams in the columns. Coban had just scored a point for her team, Steel. The ball flew over to the other side of the room, Copper. The ball spun straight at a boy and he deflected it with help from the others. The ball became Iron, then Steel again, then Copper.
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:17 pm

Maddie was still giggling but she stopped when she saw the ball coming towards her. The ball will not hut me, the ball will not hurt me, Maddie chanted in her mind. Suddenly she caught the ball and threw it. the ball turned to Iron. Uh i was lucky that time Maddie said in her mind, knowing that she was afraid the ball would hurt her. But what if next time it would hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:28 pm

Coban
She smiled and cheered for Maddie when she hit it over to Steel. Coban grinned and she let a boy next to her hit it. he cushioned the ball as it fell and she helped him hit it over to copper.

Miss Benson

She was reading a book and stopped the game after 15 minutes of the class playing. Benson smiled and encouraged them all to go back to their seats. "was that fun? Okay...could somebody tell me how they felt working as a team?" She pointed at somebody at random and looked straight at the girl, Maddie. Beson walked back to her desk and pronounced that it was a tie and that all three of the teams would get a free period next time she saw them.
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:45 pm

OOC: Ok that was kinda confusing so if this doesn't make sence just tell me.

IC:

maddie got out of her seat and stood in front of the chalkboard. " Well I felt kinda nervous when the ball came towards me but then when I caught it and threw I felt really exited and happy. That was a really fun game."
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:03 pm

Coban

She smiled and clapped as the class aplauded. Coban looked at Miss Benson and the teacher was smiling and clapping too. "That was how I felt too!" Coban said softly to herself.

Miss Benson

Benson grinned and clapped gently for the girl named Maddie. She then got up and opened the door. "You have all earned the right to an early break." She said simply and went back to her desk.
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:56 am

" Yes!" Maddie Muttered. She was so happy. She loved earlybreaks. She grabbed her stuff and power walked into the hallways. She waited by the door for Coban. As soon as Coban walked out the door Maddie jumped out in front of her. " hey Coban wasn't that fun" maddie asked. She walked with Coban to her locker, which was right next to Cobans. She put her english book away that she apparently didn't need. She looked down at her list " Let's see" she muttered. " My next class is social studies" Maddie said cheerfully as she looked up at Coban.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:30 pm

Coban smiled and got her social studies book out. "That's really strange...I have social studies too!" She laughed and smiled before looking at her schedule and then at Maddie. "I think I'll just go by what you have next...it's easier than this puzzle!" She grinned and then shut the door to her locker.

OOC: -dies- that post was so short! Sorry...
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:23 pm

" hey let me see your schedlue i wonder if we have all the same classes." Maddie said. As she waited for coban to grab her schedule one of her papers in her social studies book fell out as she leaned down all of her other papers in her book fell out. as she leaned down to pick them up she was gonna set her book down but it knda just fell down. as she picked up one of her papers she looked at the bottom righjt hand corner. there was the number 162. good thing she put the page number for the paper on it. she knew that if that paper had the page number on it the rest did. she opened her book and flipped to that page and slid the paper in. she did the same with the rest. She picked up her book and looked up at her new friend Coban. " Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:52 pm

Coban handed Maddie her schedule and looked a little confused at what Maddie was doing with the pages. She just shrugged and looked around at the people around them.

OOC: -dies (again)- Still too short.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:47 pm

OOC: it's okay noW stop dyeing xDDD.Mine is short too but I don't feeel like dyeing. oh by the way i'm ganna let you decide what to do in all the classes cause i'm only in Elementary School.

IC:

Maddie quickly scanned the paper for it was almost time for Social Studies. " omg" she said amazed. " We do have all the same classes together" she said again amazed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confusing class schedule...(Open!)   Confusing class schedule...(Open!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confusing class schedule...(Open!)
Page 1 of 1