Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not a good moment!! (Open!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

Not a good moment!! (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 1:23 pm

Jeda was walking past the Sea Cobra, side stepping and dodging drunken men's swipes at her. Benson had warned her about coming home this way, but Jed useed it to scout out the latest news from the soberest people. The 14 year old girl tugged her (white) fire proof gloves over her hands more securely and she kept walking. Her red-blonde hair swung, the black ends more noticable. Jed was passing a dark and lonely alleyway when a man came from infront of her and slammed her into the nearest brick wall, her feet not touching the ground. "Now that I have you...what shall I do with you? My purdy lil thing?" She screamed as loud as she could and tried to kick him where it hurts. He laughed and kissed Jed, sliencing her screams. Jed struggled to keep fighting, her hands were tingling, signalling that she was going to use fire. Unfortunately she could not take off one glove with the other. The gloves would burn from the inside out, the inside would then burn her hands beyond recognition. Her teeth clamped down on his lip and he growled violently. Her mouth was free and she sreamed again, surely someone could help her. "HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!" Her eyes burned a dark green, a fire of detirmination sparked there. He laughed when he saw this. "No one's gonna hear you darlin. No one's around...ya seee?" He gestured around with one hand and she felt his power. His power was to create illusions, being only a child of course Jed stalled for time. "Yeah...um. Would you be able to just let me go now? I really have to be going." He clamped the hand back on her shoulder twice as hard and she cried out as her head hit the wall and something on the shoulder snapped. "I wouldn't dare leave a purdy thing like yoou out here in the night...someone could pin yoou to a wall and rape you without my protection!" His jeering laughter hurt her ears, it was high pitched and sounded a bit like nails scratching across a black board. At the word 'rape' she struggled even harder, Benson had told her what that meant. She had already known what it was after her mother had been raped before being tortured, beaten and her throat slit.

ooc: can a boy possibly save her? She is in a lot of trouble here! Exclamation pale
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:55 am

His footsteps seemed to echo as he walked through the abandoned alley way. The young boy had his head down, his hands stuffed into his pockets. His long cloak trailed across the ground, blending in to the shadows. In fact, he almost blended into the shadows. It wasn't his power, but the 14 year old had a way of dissapearing in dark alley ways. Maybe it was because he tried so hard to dissapear. Or maybe it was because all he wore was black. Whatever it was, hardly anyone could see Sawyer.
He had just gotten use to the silence when a scream shattered the silence. His head snapped up and his lips curled in a snarl automaticly. It was a girl screaming, a girl being hurt. His sensitive ears could pick out a girls screech from miles away. That was an advantage to his power, or curse, or whatever one wanted to call it.
His protective nature towards girls kicked in almost instantly, and he bolted down the alley way. The screams were getting louder as he got closer with every foot step. Anger boiled inside him, and he could feel himself changing. To help the process along, Sawyer dropped to all fours and kept running, ignoring the pain of the change and of his bare hands scraping against the crude asphalt. Fur began to cover his body, and his fingers stuck together to form huge paws. A tail, a muzzle, razor sharp teeth all apear, and soon he was no longer a boy running to save someone. He was a huge black wolf, ready to kill at the least.
Turning a corner, his golden eyes spotted them right away. A man was holding a girl, about Sawyer's age, to a wall. He was laughing while she screamed and struggled. The sight was horrifying, and he gave a snarl. Without waiting, he launched himself directly at the mans head.
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:17 pm

Jed squeezed her eyes shut and relaxed her body. Her senses more acute, she heard a large canine launch itself at the man. "You better back off man." The man laughed and Jeda realised that her knee was just near his crotch. She flicked it up harder than she had ever done before and she was released. She fell about 2 feet onto the ground, landing on her hands and knees. The man turned and just got out of the way of the wolf's fangs, but got three severe scratches on his cheek. jeda growled and cried like a banshee and hooked one glove on a nail and worked her hand further into the glove. She would not take any chances. The man ran swiftly down the alleyway and disappeared. Jeda grinned and hugged the black wolf around the neck, tears of relief spilling down her face. She released the canine and tipped her head to one side, beautiful green eyes watched him. She didn't know who this dog realy was...so she asked. "Who are you?" Her black tipped red-blonde hair was still tied back in a pony tail. She looked around, to make sure no one was there. Jed looked at his paws and saw that they were scraped and bleeding pretty badly. It didn't matter who it was, if they got hurt in the proccess of saving her life the least she could do was treat their wounds. "I'll help you get cleaned up ok? This is gonna sting a little okay?" She got out an anticeptic spray and gently sprayed each paw. Jeda put a finger to her lips as she rolled the wolf over. "You need to let that dry. It'll take a few minutes to dry so just stay on your back okay?" Her hushed whisper was meant to calm the canine. She took off the gloves with the help of the nail that was sticking out of the wall and she revealed the red nail polished fingers. She ran them gently over the wolf's ribcage and she smiled gently. Jeda had always liked dogs...no matter how big or small. Her hair fell around her neck and she rolled her eyes and let the red-blonde strands free of the pony tail. Their black tips hanging close to the canine's nose.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:12 am

His claws slashed at the mans face, and he could feel the flesh ripping away beneath them. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that the girl had escaped and that there was no reason to hurt the man any further. But the wolf part of him longed for the mans life, and so he began to run after him. However, Sawyer soon got control and stopped, panting heavily. It had been a long run, and his pads were bleeding and scraped. All he could do was stand there and watch the guy run away, trying to clutch both his groin and bleeding face.
Soon, hands wrapped around him and Sawyer gave what sounded what a growl before he relized who it was. The girl was hugging him, then she asked who he was. Not being able to answer he just gave a bark, hoping she'd be able to wait. She must have seen the state of his paws, for the girl began to spray something over his paws. Whimpering Sawyer pulled them back a bit before relizing that it was ment to help, and let her countine. Soon he was being rolled onto his back, his stomach being petted. He let his tounge loll out and began to smile a bit, though he could feel himself slowly begining to shirt back into his human form.
And suddenly, he was no longer a huge black wolf, but a boy in a black cloak, his black hair highlighted in red covering some of his eyes. "Names Sawyer." There was no doubt in his heart that she would be surprised. She still held her hand on his chest, and her hair dangled close to his face, close enough that Sawyer blew it away with a single breath.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:35 pm

Jeda smiled and looked at the boy, he was cute. She offered him her hand to help him up. "Nice to meet you Sawyer. Hmm...now what can you call me I wonder? I know! You can call me either Jeda or Jed." Her voice cracked a little as it started to rain, a big crack of thunder made her freeze in mid motion. Her hair was wet, hanging in tendrils around her face. Her eyes held pure fear as another crack of thunder burst into the sky. Ever since Jed was eight, that night at the bus shelter it was raining like there was no tomorrow, and thundering too. She grabbed his hand and took off, dragging him with her. Jeda skidded to a stop and whirled around a frightened look plastered all over her face. The girl let go of his hand and sank down, her back against the coarse brick wall, hugging her legs and swaying back and forth gently. Shivering she slammed her head down on her knees and cried. She absolutely hated thunder. Jed hated it with a passion. There are only three ways for her to stop this: 1. Somebody kissing her to stop her from crying (a boy found that out when she was 12). 2. Comfort her till the storm is over. 3. Walk away and let her deal with it very badly by herself. "This is not a storm. This is not a storm. This cannot possibly be a storm." Jed whispered as she cried, her body shaking like a leaf.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:24 pm

Sawyer grabbed onto the hand, and heaved himself up with the help of Jeda. He smiled a bit, then subconsiously flipped his hair out of his eyes. At that time the sky began to darken before a flash of lightning seemed to split it up. Rain came tumbling down, cold, hard rain. It sent a shiver down his spine at the memories it awakened, but he tried his best to keep his cool. But the girl seemed to have cracked.
Before he knew it, Sawyer was being dragged down the alley way as thunder rolled above, and lightning filled the dark sky. When she finally let go, everything seemed plastered to his skin, and he could feel the water squishing around in his shoes. That didn't seem to bother him, however, because he kept his eyes on the girl. She had been reduced to rocking back and forth, whimpering.
Sawyer bent down, squatting beside her, and laid a hand on her shoulder. He thought she wouldn't mind him touching her, so he leaned forward and whispered comforting words into her ear as best he could. Inside he was frightened too, memories playing like videos in his mind. But it was all for the girl, he reminded himself, all for the girl.

Last edited by on Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:47 pm

Jeda felt a hand on her shoulder and comforting words filled her ears and mind. Slowly she kneeled and hugged him, her warm body creating steam against his. Her jeans were soaked through and her top was plastered to her. Jed's shoulder throbbed painfully as it repaired itself as fast as it could. Subconciously she placed her lips on his neck, her head resting on his shoulder. Jeda was sorry that she had made him come all the way here with her. She smiled softly, this was her first hug that she had willingly given to a boy in over 2 years. Her hands spanned over his slippery black coat where the shoulder blades were. She wasn'tsure if he would allow her to hug him for much longer, but she still held onto him. The rain pounded harder and she realized that she had an umbrella in her bag. She let go of him and searched around in her bag till she found it. The black and blue umbrella spanned out widely as Jed opened it out. "Just so you know...I'm not loopy. I'd tell you why, but everyone I have told treats me different afterwards." She spoke through chattering teeth as she held the umbrella over the boy's head as well as her own.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:08 pm

He let her hug him,feeling the warmth of her body and seeing the steam rising between them. If he could have, Sawyer would have stayed this way longer; her head on his shoulder, the rain still splashing down in freezing bucket fulls. But, she soon let go to dig out an umbrella. While she did this, Sawyer reached up to his neck and unfastened the clock, letting it slither like a shadow to the ground. With it on, he would only be wetter and colder. Which is why he also slipped off his shoes, noting the water that sloshed around inside. Now he was down to jeans and a very light t-shirt, which had been soaked enough that one could see through it almost perfectly. His jeans were almost the same way, being the tightest jeans he could wear without suffocating his bottom half.
Finally she had produced the umbrella and was holding it over her head, half explaining what had just happened. He nodded as an answer, agreeing with her. "I know what you mean, there."
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:26 pm

"I have an idea. Let's see if we can guess each other's pasts. Would you like me to start on you?" Without waiting for an answer she tipped his head up so she could see into his eyes. She smiled and shook her head, her index finger coming away from his chin. "You have killed someone. You had someone who betrayed you that you loved and held close to your heart. Your mother abused you when you were younger? And more recently...you want me to hug you again?" Her eyes searched his, hoping that he wasn't angry. Jeda was only guessing at the conflicting emotions that were swimming around in his eyes. Now it was his turn to start on her. It wouldn't do him much good to try, but she would bare all her conflicting emotions for him. Baring all would make it easier for him to guess.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:04 pm

Before he could say anything, Jeda had already tipped up his head and was staring into his eyes. His heart pounded, wondering what exactly she could find out by doing this. What if that's her power? he couldn't help but worry, and shuddered at the thought. The things in his past were best left buried, but she some how dug them up. Sawyer stared in awe, wondering how she had guessed all that. And it was all right. It was as if she had been inside his head the whole time. To let her know she had gotten it, Sawyer just nodded his head slowly and then also tipped her head up, trying to duplicat what she had done to him. Amazingly, he saw things he would have never thought could be seen by simply gazing into ones eyes. "Someone died in front of you, you're practicly rich, and you live with someone who's not a relative?" It was nothing compared to what she had seen, but he considered it good enough.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:47 pm

Jeda searched his gaze and nodded her head slowly. No tears rimmed her green eyes, she had never cried over them. "If you tell me what happened, I'll tell you. Yeah...I live with Detective Benson." Her thumb came to rest near his eyes, about three inches from the orbs that had read her soul. A small flicker of a flame erupted on the tip of her finger. She extinguished it and hugged him again. She kissed him softly on the neck, her heart jumping eratically because Sawyer had the talent to read a person at first glance. Realizing what she had done she whispered in his ear. "I'm sorry. I was way out of line...kissing you on the neck wasn't a very good idea was it? How are your hands, better?" Her eyes avoided his and she produced her wallet. A picture of two smiling figures and a young girl were seen. "You wanna see the picture?" There was also a picture of Benson, the brunette with beautiful brown eyes. The girl then handed Sawyer the wallet and hugged him again.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:01 pm

Sawyer nodded and quickly picked out one of the things she had mentioned from his past. She had only explained one, so would he. Finally he chose the one about his mother, seeing as the other two were too tied together and confusing to even comprehend. When she was finished with her explination, he went on to do his. "Well, uh, my dad left and she went crazy,evil." He muttered something else, swinging his foot to and fro.
Suddenly, he felt her hand on his face, her thumb right underneath his eye. Then she hugged him again, and then kissed him on the neck. There had been few times when a girl had kissed him, and this was the first time in about a year. However, Sawyer stayed put. He didn't move at all, only to nod his head when she asked him if his hands were better. The tingling sensation of the spray at work had gone down, and the scrapes were just that, scrapes, nothing more. Pulling away, Jeda then brought out her wallet and handed it to him. He studied each picture, grinning at some, looking merely interested at the others. "You two look so happy." Soon he spoke before handing it back to her and digging out his own. It was torn and rugged and in need of being repaired or at least replaced. But he didn't seem to notice it as he flipped it open to his own pictures and gave it to her. Most of them had been taken of him, and were pretty good. When he wasn't wallowing in his misery or cutting himself to death or sobbing over his life, he was taking pictures. There were a couple of pictures of a lady curled up on the couch, an empty bottle in her hand and a totaly blank look on her face. The others were of himself posing in different ways, even flipping off the camera a few times. But at the very end were his favorites; ones of him and Eliza, a smiling young black haired girl with a bubbly grin and sparkling eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:19 pm

Jeda smiled and tipped her head back to survey the sky. A dusky pink line was revealed going horizontally along her throat, just at her voicebox. "I'm sorry about your mum and that. But your lucky to have some kind of biological parent. I have none...used to, but not any more. My parents were murdered when I was eight. Mother was beaten, raped and her throat slit. Father was beaten, strangled and his throat slit too. I was hiding in the kitchen pantry, the screams taught me never to love someone so close to you. I know I should have done something...anything. but I was eight, I was only eight." Her voice was indifferent but her gaze filled with the love of living that she held so close to her heart. The only thing she had left in her soul was her heart, her feelings, her mind and her personality. She took her wallet from Sawyer and fiddled with one photo. A blonde haired boy was standing beside Jeda, his hand around her waist. This boy was named Thomas, he had been her boyfriend when Jed was 13. He was the one who gave her the mark across her throat. She handed Sawyer the photo and looked at the sky again. "I noticed the girl...she the one who betrayed you? The boy in the picture. The one with blonde hair...he gave me this." Jeda gestured rapidly to the mark on her throat, hoping Sawyer wouldn't notice the pink mark that scarred the slender, pale throat she had. She showed him another one, this was her by herself. The figure was standing in a field of daisies, cars flashing past were caught in the frozen snapshot. The scruffy ruffian of a girl had dirt smeared across both cheeks, her hair loose as it was gently blown to the side by a gentle breeze, one stunning green eye closed in a wink as she smiled and created a peace sign with her left hand, her right hand tugged on the edge of her faded blue jeans pocket and her leaf green t-shirt had swirling gold writing across it: "Catch me in Colorado". "That was just after Thomas was arrested and put in jail. We were on our way to Pakerwil and decided to stop in Colorado." She smiled at the memory.

FlashBack!

Benson took the photograph and the flash went off. "You looked really funny in that shot." Benson laughed, doubling over as the hilarity became obvious. Jeda scowled and placed her hands on her hips, her cute look taking over. "Take the picture now." Jeda said as the flash went moments later. "We'd better get going if we want to reach Pakerwil by the afternoon...it's already midday." Benson smiled as they got into the ute and drove off again.

End FlashBack!

"I'm sure I have the other picture from that day. Ah! Here it is." Her green eyes widened in shock as she looked at the picture. "Does that look ok to you?" Jed was not winking but she was looking as cute as she could try without laughing in the mirror at herself. The girl had a broader...more natural smile as she looked at the camera with her head to the side, hands on her hips but one hand could be seen holding one belt loop tighter than the other...like a show of inner strength kinda, her hair flowed behind her back and flew out like a rippling red, gold and black flag...these pictures were the true Jeda Donias. This was the girl behind the secrets and the lies...but she was only there if you looked close enough at her.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:29 pm

He just couldn't, couldn't help but snort loudly at one of her comments. The one about him having parents, if thats what they could be called. To him, the word parents didn't mean that they left you at the age of six, or beat you at the age of four. The word parents didn't mean that they didn't care and just sat and stared blankly, only responding to toss glass bottles, sometimes full, at you. Parents were suppose to love you and take care of you. Even if they didn't seem to "get" you at all, like his old friends had said about their parents.
However much he dissagred with her statment, Sawyer kept on listening. He didn't seem shocked when she told him, only nodded grimly. He didn't even try to comfort her; it wouldn't have worked anyway. It was in the past, and he couldn't change anything about it.
He took the picture from her and studied it. From it he could guess a few things; like that they were going out, or really close friends. When she asked about Eliza, pain clouded his bright green eyes for a while before they cleared up and he nodded, looking up to see what she was pointing at. Even though she only showed him for a short second, he spotted the scar. Imediatly anger began to rise, and he had to force himself to give the picture back, not to rip it up. Anyone who hurt a young girl was wrong, sick, twisted. Sure, she had been hurt when her parents had been murder. But that was different, emotional pain, not physical. However, Sawyer didn't try to press for answers, even though he was itching to ask her who the boy was, and where he could find him, and what happened. Before he could ask, she gave him another picture. This one was of only her, and it was beautiful. He examined it closer, amazed at how it all seemed to match, to blend together. Quickly he passed that one back, only to recieve another. This one was in the same place, but different. At once he began to smile at the sight until he was grinning wildly, laughing ever so faintly, for that was the closest he ever got to a real laugh. This seemed to be the real Jeda, the happy Jeda. "I like this one..alot." Was his reply as he nodded approvingly, handed over the photograph, and produced one of his own. It had been taken only a few days ago with his old friends who he only got to see once a year. The government had allowed him to on very strict rules, mostly about his power. He couldn't mention it, couldn't say anything about his current life.
It was a shot of all five of them, laying in a grassy field side by side. At the far left end was a larger boy, who's black hair totaly covered one side of his face, revealing only half of a dull blue eye. There were piercings all over his face everywhere, except on his right ear...which wasn't there. Scrawled in pen above him was "Quinci", obviously his name. Right next to Quinci lay a much smaller boy, red hair contrasting with his friends black. He had his arm wrapped around Quinci and he was smiling happily, without a care in the world. Out of all the four of them he seemed to be the happiest, with a bright pink shirt on that read Real Men Wear Pink Although, some of the words were covered up by a hand that was reaching down, out of the picture, and strechted across Parker's (who's name was also above him) chest. It belonged to none other than Sawyer. He wore no shirt, his bare chest sticking out among the others. His hair was pushed into his face, as if it had recently been messed up, and his eyes were almost as unseeable as Quinci's. Weither he wore a smile or not was unknown, for he was bent over kissing the guy next to him, rather enthusiasticly. Nigle (his name had stars all around it) seemed just as happy, and even had a hand in his friends hair. And last, on the right side, was Ray. He seemed to be the misfit, for he was just laying there, no smile, no nothing. Ray had his hands behind his head, but other than that looked...dead, or at least not there mentally.
Seeing as the picture wasn't that old, he could still remember it fresh in his mind, almost as if it had happened a few minutes ago.

....Flashback....

All five of them jumped up together, laughing their heads off as they rushed towards the camera man. It had been a friend who was standing on a chair to get the bird's eye view the group had been going for. Nigel paid him quickly, yanked away the camera, and they all clustered around it to see the picture. "You look dead, Ray!" Parker squealed, only to be flipped off and then smacked by his friend. Everyone erupted into more laughter, even Ray. "Enjoyed that, eh?" Raising his eyebrows, Quinci studied Nigel and Sawyer, first in the photo, then in real life. Sawyer laughed and nodded happily while Nigel smiled a smug little smile. "He's been practicing." He answered, and Sawyer shook his head. "You're still the best!" Before they could go on, Ray cut in. "Cut the gay crap talk. Who's hungry?" All of them cheered and rushed into the oldest boys car, then drove away

OOC: Sorry, I took your Flashback idea
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:53 pm

Jeda laughed as he said he liked the last photo she'd given Sawyer to see. She grinned as she saw the photo of Sawyer's friends. She didn't have any non powered friends, she never had. The boys seemed so happy together. The stars around Nigel's name made her look from the photo to Sawyer and back again. Her eyes knew that he wasn't gay. Her green eyes looked up to his and she imediately regretted mentioning the girl in the other photo. "I still need to repay you for saving me Sawyer. Anything you want from me?" Her head tilted to the side and she gave him her best cute look. She stood up slowly and stretched, her t-shirt was still drying. She grinned and took out a long black coat and shrugged it on. Her black sneakers squealed in protest as she grabbed her backpack and slipped hergloves into one of the pocket. "In case you're wondering, my ex is named Thomas Winters. He's new in town. Scares the crap out of me to think that he is out there...ready and waiting. You want to come to my house for dinner?" Jeda held out her hand and smiled naturally, her cute look still in place. "Benson would wanna meet my hero. You in? Please?" Her green eyes pleaded with him, she really wanted him to meet Benson.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:32 pm

Was there anything he wanted? Not anything she could get him. Sawyer shook his head as he slipped the picture into his wallet, gazing at it sadly before stuffing it back into his poket and listened some more. Her words about her ex made his eyes widen, and then he grinned. So he was here, in Pakerwil? Quickly he began to make a plan in his head, but it was shattered by her next question. "You want to come to my house for dinner?" It had been sudden, and he was shocked for a few minutes. He was about to say no until she pleaded, and he smiled again. "Oh, alright. I guess. Where do you live?" That might have been the most he'd said all night. By this time he hard warmed up to the girl, and would even call her a friend.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 4:34 pm

Jeda grinned and offered her hand to him, to help Sawyer up. "Okay! Let's go!" She dropped her cute look and walked down a couple of the streets. She waited for him regularly, Jed was a faster walker than most people. Her movements were lithe and graceful, for a tomboy that is. Jeda resisted the urge to twirl around in the middle of the street.

OOC: Do you want to see Thomas along the way? We're going to the Apartments board...okies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a good moment!! (Open!)   Not a good moment!! (Open!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a good moment!! (Open!)
Page 1 of 1