Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Empty
PostSubject: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:24 pm

OOC: Inspired by Dylan's stupidiness today.
This thread is open to all High Schoolers who are {[as in you want your character to be}} in band. This is the school band, as in not guitars or drums {[drums are for the percussion}}. Instruments like Saxaphones, Flutes, Trumpets and all that jazz are played here. It would be awesome if more than one person could reply, seeing as bands are big. Thanks for listening to me ramble, see you soon! -poofs away to let characters go on-

IC:

TaYlOr MiLeS

Band. Who could live without it? It was the end of the hour, with time left to spare. The director, like usual, had gotten frustrated at the many "interuptions" mostly caused by Taylor himself and had let them win. Blowing a few more loud screechy notes on his barry sax, the blond haired boy stuffed the instrument into it's case and skipped up to the podium where the teacher stood. "Happy Valientines day Mr.Elitz!" Squealed the teenager, clutching a stuffed lion in one hand. The teacher looked over at laugh at him but didn't relize that he wasn't quiet finished. Hopping up onto the box he clung onto the teacher and yelled; "And happy birthday!" With the hand that held the lion he made it repediatly kiss the teacher on the cheek while the kids paying attention laughed, some even bringing out their phones to snap a picture. "Alright Taylor, get down" With one last hug he leaped off the podium, thinking of other ways to annoy people. Finally he got one. When Mr.Elitz wasn't standing on the box he crawled back up there and started "directing". "Come on everyone, sing happy birthday!" That got the class wild. They imediatly broke out in song, Taylor leading them. The teacher was soon back, how ever, quieting them down and glaring at the leader of the pack. "Go sit down, now." Smiling innocently he stuck the white lion in his face and declared, "Me and Sampson are going to Brokeback Mountain." Again everyone laughed but Mr.Elitz just pushed the doll out of his face and went into the office. Giving a pretend squeal of surprise he cuddled the lion closer before inspecting it again. It was a gift from someone unknown, he had found it in his locker. And Sampson had to be the cutest thing in the world. His main color was white, but his mane and tip of his tail red. Dangling around his neck as a heart that read "Thinking about you." The perfect Valientines day gift...if only he knew who it was. Curious Taylor got onto the podium again and held up Sampson so everyone could see. "Does anyone know who gave this to me?"

OOC: Most of what was said and down belongs to Dylan. He's so silly xD
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:27 am

Nick walked through the band room doors and laughed softly. Her eyes darted to Coban and she whistled to get the other girl's attention. She sat down in her seat and took out her clarinet. She grinned as Coban sat beside her with a clarinet too. She smirked and looked at Taylor. "Hey dude? Sit down would ya? You're makin' a scene." Her voice came out male and she rose an eyebrow.

Coban Newman

She looked up from her clipboard and cleared her throat at Taylor Miles. "Someone wanted these delivered to you. Dunno who but it was a chick." She said in a bored voice and walked to her seat, taking her clarinet out. She was "office girl" today. She looked at Nick and smirked as her friend threw a coment out to Taylor. Coban poked Nick and Nick Poked her back. Suddenly there was a slam and the door flew open.

Jeda Donias

the moody 14 year old shoved the door open and growled viciously at everyone who stared. The teacher asked her what was bothering her and she turned around. "I got these, in my locker." She held up a bunch of red roses and gritted her teeth angrily.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:08 pm

TaYlOr MiLeS

He glanced down at Nick and just a hint of a smile appeared on his face. It was hard to remember that she was suppose to be a guy. "Sorry 'Dude'" Laughing he jumped off the box and ran over to where she sat, pulling up and chair and setting Sampson in her lap. "Isn't he so cute?" Again he chuckled, eyeing her.
Suddenly, the door swung up and Taylor looked up. Jeda stood there, roses in her hand.

NiGeL pErIsH

Valentines day. Such a strange holiday. Nigel sat near the back of the room, his trumpet case on the floor, his feet propped up on another chair. All around him people were giggling about who got them what. It mad him sick. No one had gotten him anything, no girls at least. Sure, Sawyer and the others had all exchanged gifts, but that was between friends. He looked up at the sound of that trouble making kid and scowled. "No one wants to hear it Taylor!" He hissed angirly, clenching a fist. Everyone else just stared and shrugged away the comment, even Taylor didn't turn away. They were all too happy...except for the girl that came bursting through the door. She didn't look too happy. About to yell something at her, Nigel suddenly reconized the roses and burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Nick grinned and picked the plush toy up, making it do a funny dance. "Yes...he is cute. I wonder who gave him to you?" She agreed and placed him on Taylor's head. She looked at Coban and nudged her, indicating to the Perish boy. She grinned and passed Coban a rose and a card. "Go give them to him, Coban. He hasn't gotten a secret admirer I don't think."

Coban

Coban took the card and the rose from Nick and tried not to laugh. "I have a delivery for a Nigel Perish? They asked me to give you this too." She pressed her lips to his cheek, gave him the rose and card before running over to Jeda and hugging her. Coban smirked and looked around at all the band kids. "Does anyone else feel like this day is a waste of time?" She looked around and her eyes rested on Jeda, who had one foot and two hands in the air. Nick had leaped onto the podium and put all four limbs into the air.

Jeda

She stood balancing precariously on one foot and then pulled a face at Nick, who pulled a funnier one back. "I suggest Nick shows us something in honour of this stupid and pointless holiday!" She rose her hand and almost the whole band voted with her.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:10 pm

TaYlOr MiLeS

Taylor laughed again, taking Sampson off his head and placed him on Nick's chair. He then ducked, hiding behind the lion. "You mean you didn't give me to that handsome boy?" He said in a squeaky high voice, though kept it to a whisper so no one would hear. When she pointed out that Perish kid he raised his head and snorted. "That kids got problems." He muttered to himself before hearing Jeda's suggestion and leaping onto the chair where he continued to jump up and down with his hand raised. "Me!!! I wanna see Nick do something for this wonderful holiday!" He emphasized the word wonderful, for Valientines Day had to be the best holiday in the world.

NiGeL pErIsH

Nigel rose his head in disbelief as Coban called his name. A delivery for him? He was about to argue that it was a mistake but she was already there, kissing him lightly on the cheek and handing over a rose and a card. Almost imediatly he went still and only moved when she was gone, snatching up the gifts, scowling. Then he smiled a bit and looked over at Jeda. "I know who gave Jeda those roses!" He called out in a sing-song voice, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:08 am

Nick smirked and bit her tongue in concentration and rushed at Taylor. She grabbed the toy lion and dashed off with it. She attatched him to a belt loop and started doing random flips and aerobatics out of boredom. She suddenly had to bend fully backwards to avoid being kicked in the head by Coban. She growled and flipped horizontally till she was beck on her feet. She wiped her brow lightly and started play fighting with Coban.

Coban

Coban cartwheeled away and laughed as Nick had to bend backwards to avoid her high kick. Coban then stopped laughing and blocked Nick's gentle punches. She knew Nick was just playing...but her 'gentle' punches were sending Coban back an inch or two at a time.

Jeda

Jeda turned around to the boy who shouted something out about her flowers. She strode over to him angrily. "Who was it you bl**dy punk? Tell me fast before I blow you to bits!" she growled, tugging her black gloves on tighter and gripping his shirt.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:46 am

TaYlOr MiLeS

He squealed a littled as Sampson was pulled away from him, but began laughing as he watched Nick. Coban and her were putting on quiet the show, and most of the kids were absorbed in it. Including Taylor. "Come Nick! You can beat her!" He laughed.

NiGeL pErIsH

Now this was funny. Nigel kept on laughing as Jeda came closer, obviously angry. "Shh, I'm trying to watch this." Giggled the boy, grinning crookedly up at her. "If you blow me to bits, you'll never find out who?" He pointed out, stalling. The longer he kept the answer from her, the funner.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:10 pm

Nick flipped over to Jeda and aimed a high kick at the girl's head. Surprisingly Jeda grabbed her foot and pushed her backwards. Nick was sent flying backwards and landed on all fours, still sliding backwards a couple feet more. "Hey...have you been holding out on me during our battles?! Or have you been training?" She smirked and ran at Jeda again while Coban created a mini tornado and watched it spin towards the other two fighters. Nick did a flying kick and Jeda bent backwards to dodge it. This was getting serious...what fun! Nick flipped backwards and stuck the landing. Jeda and her shared eye contact and they nodded once. Coban gulped as they advanced towards her.

Coban

She laughed nervously and half saluted to the other two girls and smiled. "And this is my cue to...um, RUN!" With that she bolted and ran into Jeda. "You guys...how could you be so mean???" Coban whined and jeda walked over to Nick, her gloves on fire. Coban then ran at Nick and took the toy lion back and laughed at the determined look on the other's face. "You give that back right now! I gave it to Taylor as a jo-...GET BACK HERE YOU RUGG RAT!!!" Coban ran away at full speed laughing with Nick behind her, making holes in the floor where her fists crashed and missed the 'Rugg Rat'.

Jeda

The fire powered girl stalked back to Nigel. She grabbed him by the shirt to hoist him an inch or two off the ground. "Start talkin' boy or you are gonna have some serious problems wothout your hands...or should I take the head? I am quite serious you know." She felt the fire on her free fist grow into a flame blade and looked at it in mock fascination.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:38 am

TaYlOr MiLeS

Taylor watched, amused and fascinated at the same time. Each time someone punched out at Nick he flinched forward a bit, but stopped himself. And each time one actually hit Nick he winced, even though he was sure it didn't hurt her too much.
Soon Coban had Sampson in her hand, and Nick yelled something at her. Hearing the first part a grin strechted across his face. So it had been her! Jumping up onto the chair he cheered for Nick, shouting stuff about what he would do if Sampson didn't make it out alive.

NiGeL pErIsH

His feet dangled inches off the ground, but Nigel still smiled. "Someones got anger problems." He chuckled though stopped instantly when her free hand sprouted a blade made of fire. Glaring at Jeda he muttered something about not having any fun before sighing. "Fine, I'll tell you." There was a pause, just for effect, before he actually answered. "It was Sawyer." Another pause as Nigel waited for a reaction. "Quinci said to throw his name in there too."
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:23 pm

Nick stopped short when Taylor started cheering for her. The distraction erned her a low kick and she fell on her back. She pinned Coban's legs with her feet and brought the other girl down, grabbing Sampson as Coban fell. "You got me into a heap of trouble you piece of stuffed felt!" Nick insulted the toy and shook her head viciously. She was talking to a TOY?! An inanimate object? Oh well...she placed him back on taylor's head and pinched Taylor in the ribs cruelly. "That's for getting me kicked onto the floor!" She whispered and poked out her tongue at Coban.

Coban

She growled and crossed her arms, secretly wishing that a boy would be her valentine. Coban looked at Nick who whistled for everyone's attention. Oh no! Nick was smirking widely and she suddenly yelled out. "Is there any boy who would be her Valentine?" Coban felt her face flame up and she put her head down. Luckily her hair was long enough to hide her face from sight. She suddenly looked up with glittering brown eyes and tugged irritably at her black long coat.

Jeda

Jeda gently released his shirt and put her hand up to her clear glossed mouth. Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink and she took her hand away from her lips. "If you see Sawyer, can you give him this and ask him to come meet me in the courtyard? Can you also give Quinci this too?" She held Nigel's jaw gently and kissed him for seven seconds before walking to Nick and whispering in her ear. "I might as well be put up for auction like Coban. Just be careful who you pick okay? You don't and I come after you." With a nod from Nick she stood next to Coban and tucked her red-blonde hair behind her ears. Their unusual black tips shining hypnotizingly.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:27 pm

TaYlOr MiLeS

Taylor rubbed where she had pinched and took Sampson off his head. Sticking out his tounge at her he whispered back; "It's not my fault." and laughed just a bit. However, there wasn't enough time to add anything else, for she was already asking for someone to be Coban's valentine. Grinning wildly he rushed over to Nigel and forced up the scowling boys hand. "Nigel wants to!" This time he laughed incredibly hard, ignoring the swearing.

NiGeL pErIsH

He landed on his feet when Jeda dropped him and sat back down in the chair, listening. Nigel wasn't ready when she grabbed onto his jaw and began to kiss him. Even though it was meant for Sawyer and Quinci, he froze and stayed praticly frozen long after she had gone. Frozen enough to not see Taylor and not escape before his hand was shoved in the chair. "Let go!" He screeched, fighting to get away. But all the blond kid did was laugh insanley. Stupid Seniors.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:58 pm

Nick gave Taylor a soft glare and walked over to him. She smiled at Nigel and then rapidly poked Taylor's sides, his ticklish spots. "The boys must volunteer of their own acord...or you might have to eat Sampson!" She admonished and threatened before poking out her tongue and grabbing Sampson again. She placed the plush toy in her belt loop again and walked over to Jeda and Coban. "What? You want this piece of stuffed felt back? You're gonna have to fight me for it." She smirked and placed her hands on her hips, daring him to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:26 am

TaYlOr MiLeS

Taylor let go as Nick poked him in the sides and he giggled. "Don't bring Sampson into this." He laughed, holding the lion close before having him ripped away again. He followed her back over to Jeda and Coban, standing only a few feet in front of them. "Aww, but you know I can't fight as good as you!" Whined the teenager before he rushed at her, reaching out for Sampson.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:23 pm

Nick laughed and quickly side stepped Taylor. She grabbed his hand and pulled him back around the way he had come. "Oh come on! Sampson could fight better than you!" She teased and kissed the plush toy on the nose before handing him back and taking out her phone, sending a text to somebody. Coban and Jeda's phones both went off and they both started laughing hysterically.

Coban

She smirked at the text: And Sampson couldn't hurt a fly! She heard Jeda laughing and they both fell to the floor and rolled around laughing. She passed the phone to Nigel and then let him read it before taking it away and walking back to Jeda.

Jeda

Jeda smiled and regulated her breathing after reading the text and looked at Nick scoldingly. She then decided to give them a fire show. She let a stream of fire come free from her gloves and she made it look like running water. She then felt the disturbance in the air and smirked at Coban who had made a mini tornado. She fed her fire into the tornado and the fire and air became one, a red wind. Suddenly they seperated at the top and the air formed into a beautiful young anime girl, her hair out, but it was very short. The red fire became a beautiful anime girl too. Fire took Air's hand and they smiled at each other before seperating and leaping in scincronization (sp?) and swapping sides. They had short skirts on that looked like the ones the Sailor Scouts wore. We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Amithumb Air.

We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} 220px-Sailor_Mars_01 Fire, but with a red bow.

Video:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p1laRqD5JuE&feature=related
(the song is just slower...)
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:00 pm

TaYlOr MiLeS

Giving a pretend frown Taylor squeezed Sampson against his chest and whipped around when he heard Jeda and Coban laughing insanley. Glancing back at Nick he set the lion on his shoulder and wagged his friends, as if scolding the girl. "Now, where you being mean to me and Sampson?" There was hardly any time to hear an answer, for the other two had began putting on a show. Taylor's jaw dropped at the sight and his wings went limp in awe.

NiGeL pErIsH

Nigel smirked at the text and laughed a bit, crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair as Jeda and Coban began to put on an elements show. It didn't take long for him to be caught up in it, watching the anime girls.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:44 am

Nick shrugged and poked out her tongue at the other two. The anime girls turned and smiled mischeviously. She laughed and punched a hole through the floor. An anime girl with long blonde hair leaped out of the hole and ran to join the others.

We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} 220px-Sailor_Venus_01 This is 'Power'.

Nick watched as the three anime girls smiled at each other and Power grabbed Sampson. She threw Sampson up in the air and the other two blasted him with their powers. Nick smirked as she heard a huge roar from Sampson. Air let him down gently. Now he was a larger plush toy with a little bit of bite.

Coban

Coban laughed as the three anime girls petted and hugged Sampson before grabbing the scruff of his mane and walking around with him. They were showing him off a little. "Now that is what I call magic." she laughed as Sampson shook his body and ambled around as though he wasn't at Nick's hip height. Jeda sneezed and watched as Fire made mini fireworks. Coban's long coat fluttered as Air came and hugged her. "Thank you for letting us free." The three girls laughed and Sampson gave a growl of agreement.

Jeda

Jeda watched as Power lifted Sampson up and craddled him like a baby, even if he was supposed to be heavy. She chuckled a little as Fire, Air and Power pondered on what to do next. They made Sampson a plush toy again and placed him back on Taylors head before dragging him onto the stage. Oh...this was going to be hillarious.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:21 pm

TaYlOr MiLeS

"Hey!" Taylor squealed as one of the girls swiped away Sampson. He watched, bewildered, as the animal came to life. For a few minutes his eyes were on the plush toy as he was petted and cuddled. However, Power soon set Sampson back on his head. Thinking this was the end of the show Taylor smiled at the anime girls only to be dragged onto the stage. "Hey!" He yelled again, his eyes flickering between Air,Fire,Power,Coban,Jeda,and Nick.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Nick laughed and made a face at Taylor. "We let them do what they please. You are just gonna have to play along with it." Power grinned and linked arms with the other two spirit girls and looked out onto the crowd with blue eyes. She then went back to Taylor and stretched out one of his glossy white wings, inspecting it with mixed curiousity. She then giggled and pointed at the other two anime girls. They giggled too and then they all disappeared.

Coban

She felt the rest of her spirit return to her body as Air disappeared. She then smiled as Power walked calmly back into Nick's body, disappearing as flesh met spirit. "Those were our free spirits. Girls have female spirits...boys have male. All except for Nick of course. He's the only boy with a female spirit." She smiled and glomped Taylor. Jeda and Nick soon joined in too and the boy was swamped by his crush and her two best friends.

Jeda

She smirked and joined in on the glomping before poking her tongue out at Nick, who mimicked her. Jeda rubbed her cheek on Coban's shoulder and whined. "Cooobbbaaaannn! I'm hungry! Do you have any food that you don't wanna eat?" She chuckled as Coban went through her bag and found a blueberry muffin and handed it to her. "Thaaaannnkkk yyooouuu!" Jeda said happily as she ate the muffin, sharing it with Nick, who offered some to Taylor.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:18 am

TaYlOr MiLeS

Taylor glared teasingly at Nick as she replied and glanced back up at the anime girls. Power was coming towards him so he stayed put as she examined his wing. Then all three giggled and were..gone. "Your free spirits were laughing at me." He muttered as he got up and headed back to the three girls. Although, once there he was attacked by all of them. Once the glomping war was done he sat down in a chair, happily eating the part of the muffin Nick had offered. "So, how do you get them out? I wanna see mine!" "Please don't show him, we wouldn't want two Taylors!" Taylor glared back at Nigel and stuck out his tounge. "My spirit could take your spirit any day!"

NiGeL pErIsH

Nigel rolled his eyes at Taylor's last remark. He had been sitting back there the whole time, watching with a grin as the three girls made Taylor part of the show. It was interesting to see, though he couldn't imagine what Taylor's free spirit would look like.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:36 am

Nick smirked and looked at Taylor with her hands on her hips. "In your case, you fly. Your inner spirit will be dying to find its way out. So you call to it in your mind and project it out of your mind and into this world. Like this...I'll help you this time." Nick walked over and stretched a high-tech looking glove over her right hand and walked over to Taylor. "Hold still, you might feel a little bit of pressure in your mind." with that she placed her forefinger in the center of his forehead. She closed her eyes and concentrated. "Taylor? Can you hear me calling to you?" She sent the mind message and pushed her inner spirit into his mind.

Coban

Coban smirked and grabbed Nigel's arm. "I wanna see your spirit. It's pretty simple really...you just have to let Nick do that glove-thingy on you." She grinned and sat him beside Taylor and gave him a look that said: "You move from that spot and you stop breathing."

Jeda

Jeda rolled her eyes and sat on the floor, closing her eyes and remembering the past. Screaming, yelling, pain and death. It didn't affect her any more.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:49 pm

TaYlOr MiLeS

Taylor nodded and stayed as still as possible. Inside he was itching to see his spirit. Suddenly a voice broke his thoughts. Nick's voice! "Yeah, I can hear you." He thought back. This was going to be interesting.

NiGeL pErIsH

He was yanked from his chair by Coban and was sat down next to Taylor. Normally he would have tried his best to get away, but he figured it wasn't really worth it. Instead Nigel just rolled his eyes and waited for Nick to finish up. Maybe this could be..fun.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:55 am

Nick giggled in the back of Taylor's head and she seemed to smile. "Now focus a little on what your free spirit will look like and push it out of your mind." She sent the mind message and pricked her ears as she heard a faint cry from his spirit...it was dying to be free.

Coban

She smiled as she sat next to Nigel and played around with the air. She created spheres and all kinds of 3D shapes. She then felt a change in the air and blew red dust into a sphere that she enlarged and covered the entire band with. But most importantly...Jeda was safe.

Jeda

Jeda felt the disturbance in the air as much as Nick and Coban did. Thomas was making another attempt. She laughed and sent Fire out through the barrier. She grinned and Fire nodded.

Thomas

Thomas Winters had created the disturbance in the air by gathering up various shards of glass outside the window. He laughed softly and sent them flying in through the window. He heard a loud ping! as the shards splintered and fell as they hit something. He peeked over the edge of the window and starred in annoyed silence as they hit a red air bubble. It had taken him three days to figure out that he could just walk through it.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:12 pm

TaYlOr MiLeS

"Alright" Taylor answered and tried his best to imagine his free spirit. Overall it looked basically like himself, but with a few changes here and there, like the color and shape of his wings and yellow eyes instead of blue. He'd always wanted yellow eyes. Focusing as hard as he could he tried to push the spirit out of his mind. When he cracked open his mind he nearly fell backwards; the anime figure he had just imagined was standing there, grinning back at him.

We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} RotF_Ryomo{{Feathers!}}

Taylor examined him over and over again till the spirit half growled at him. Feathers turned to smile at Nick. "Thanks!" He laughed and flapped his gray wings in a sort of a thanks.

NiGeL pErIsH

Nigel was watching Coban play around and grinned at the shapes she made. However,when she made the air bubble cover the whole band he cocked his head a bit. He hadn't felt anything change.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:25 am

Nick smiled and then pushed Power out of her mind again. " No problem. Go have some fun with Feathers...okay Power?" She smiled softly and turned as glass shards pelted the barrier. "IF EVERYONE WOULD PLEASE STAY WITHIN THE AIR BARRIER THAT WOULD BE GREAT." She shouted and coughed as Power took Feathers's hand and smiled gently. "I like you...I'm the free spirit called: Power. Wanna be friends?" Power whispered in Feathers's ear and laughed softly. Nick rolled her eyes and gently put her forefinger in the same place on Nigel's forehead as she did Taylor. "Nigel. Imagine your spirit and push it out of your mind." Nick sent the mind message quickly as she locked eyes with Thomas Winters.

Coban

Coban gasped as she saw Thomas jump down from the window and stared at Nick. "Nobody panic! I'm gonna deal with this twerp." She growled animalistically and summoned her Element Animal (E.A. for short). The red and black fox growled and raised her head majestically. "Why did you call for me Coban, Sorceress of the wind?" The fox's voice was low and melodious. She eyed Nick and nodded in respect. "Greetings Nick, keeper of the Power. And greetings to you too...Taylor of the Feather. How is Smokey doing...Jeda, sorceress of the fire?" The fox was unfazed as she stretched out her paw and bowed to them all. "Everyone this is Adina, my Element Animal. Jeda has one too, Nick does also. They are your teacher and your friend. Everyone has one...hey Taylor? Has an animal been following you around lately? Has one been folowing you too Nigel?"

We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} FoxKitCommission0807 (Adina)

Jeda

I closed my eyes and reabsorbed Fire. I then called for Smokey. With a puff of smoke and a spark of fire, the grey cat appeared. She was sitting calmly and looked at Adina. "Adina...are you still so unsufferably polite? Loosen up a little you fluff brained fox." She spoke quietly and loped over to Adina, touching noses with the larger mamal. She then padded over to Taylor and tipped her head to the side. "Are you supposed to be some kind of bird-human hybrid or an angel?" Smokey then hissed reprimandingly at herself and looked at Adina, who was trying not to laugh. "My apologies Taylor of the feather." Smokey apologized and leaped onto Jeda's shoulder, walking around so that her front paws were on Jeda's right shoulder, her back paws on the left. She affectionately licked Jeda's temple with a dusky pink tongue and rubbed her furred cheek to Jeda's.

We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} 957748(Smokey)

Thomas

I grinned and jumped into the room from the window, landing perfectly from the high ledge. "Hello everyone." I said these two words dangerously. I knew what each of them could do to me. I was only here to get revenge on her. I noticed a person that I hadn't noticed before and he went on staring right back at me with browny-gold eyes. He then smirked and dismissed me without a second thought. "Hey you! Yeah you, the one that had the staring contest with me! Come on out of that there bubble and let me kill you." I challenged and he looked back at me. "But why would I want to waste my time on a pipsqueak like you? You really need to learn your place you: stupid slime ball, idiot and BAKA." He insulted me again and again. I suddenly noticed a feminine hand grab my throat and throw me clear across the room. "Go have some fun snapping his little bones in two Power." The blonde haired, blue eyed anime girl walked calmly towards me and she grabbed me by the throat and held me up to the crowd of astonished teens. I suddenly gestured with my hands and shards of glass went straight through her body. I suddenly realised...she wasn't human!
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:32 pm

TaYlOr MiLeS

Taylor watched the boy outside the bubble and glanced over at Coban. "Who's he?" he half whispered, half hissed. This boy looked like trouble, trouble they didn't need. While waiting for an answer he looked back over at Feathers, who was still standing beside Power. "I'm Feathers, and I'd love to be your friend." The spirit whispered back and also chuckled. Tearing his eyse away from the two he gazed down at a talking cat. Sticking out his tounge he laughed a bit, "No problem, talking cat thing." Taylor's eyes flickered back up to Coban as she explained the talking animals. "Now that you mention it..." he muttered, remembering the raven that sat outside his window everyday, trying to find some way in. However his eyes didn't stay long on her, either. The boy outside the bubble was being attacked by Power, and it was hard not to watch.

NiGeL pErIsH

Like Taylor had done, he closed his eyes and invisoned his spirit, then pushed it out of his mind. When he opened his eyes again he was completley surprised. To him it was just as he had imagined it. But to anyone else around it resembled Nigel in no way, nor acted like him.

We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Kiba{{Mind&Keth,his E.A}}

Mind grinned happily,something Nigel would never do. He heard Coban talking about Element Animals and glanced up before calling on Keth. A large white wolf appeared and yawned. "I was in the middle of something, Master Perish." She seemed to growl at him, but there was a slight glitter in her yellow eyes that told gave away that it was just a joke. She then set her eyes on each of the others and nodded her head in greeting, mumbling their names. Nigel reached down and patted her head, sending a fake snarl to her muzzle before she jumped up and began to bark at Thomas and Power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next