Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admiring the church...((Open!))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

Admiring the church...((Open!)) Empty
PostSubject: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:57 pm

Olivia Benson drove the ute to the church and Jeda got out. Benson grinned and poked out her tongue at Jed. Olivia didn't really like churches, they had no purpose for her. Olivia drove away, vowing to come back in the afternoon.

Jeda

The 14 year old walked quickly through the large wooden doors and shut them behind her. Jed's green eyes searched the place. Long pews lined either side of the church. Jeda kept her face composed and serious as she headed straight down the aisle in between the pews and swung a left. she climbed a large spiralling stair case, her guitar case swaying at her side. The stair case rose to the second floor and Jeda opened the first door she saw. A small, bare room with only a table and two chairs. Jed sat down and got out her acoustic guitar and began to play.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:42 pm

OOC: Mind if I join, oh so awesome Jedaness?
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:11 pm

nope! go right ahead even more almightier Sawyerness! Who's joining her though?
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:25 pm

I was thinking that one of Sawyer's friend could, if you don't mind super ultra mega almightynessss Jeda
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:33 am

no problemo super almight mega fantastis Sawyerness! lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:27 am

I know Very Happy jk my spiffalicious wittle Jeda-kins of super wonderness and enchantmentness

IC:

Slamming the door behind him, Quinci walked with his parents towards the church doors. His expression was nothing near happy as they all filed inside, him coming last of all. Everyday his family came here. His mother believe with all her heart that they could cure her son by doing this, by praying. This had gone on ever since he had killed that girl. Sighing he crouched down on the floor like his father, watching as he lowered his head and closed his eyes, murmering something. Of course the minute they weren't looking Quinci was up and walking towards a huge stair case and started up it. About halfway up the climb he stopped. Was that..a guitar? Curious to find out who was playing he ran the rest of the way up and stopped just outside the door. Yep, it was definatly a guitar. An acoustic one to be exact. Lightly he knocked on the wood.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Jeda jumped and placed a hand over the strings cautiously. She swallowed some saliva and called out to the person at the door. "Hello? Who is it? Come on in." She cautiously watched the door and sat nervously on the chair.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:14 pm

The guitar stopped, and someone answered. It was a girl from the sound of her voice, and he hesitated. Leave...or go ahead and enter? Deciding not to be rude Quinci went ahead and turned the knob, opened the door, and stepped into the room. Yep, it was a girl. She was farily decent looking with bronzeish colored hair, the tips a pretty black. Her eyes were green and yet streaked about with golden. There was no doubt that she was pretty looking.
However, after he had finished examining the girl, he just stared, not really saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:12 pm

Jeda smiled and looked at the boy. She softly laughed and swirled around, her guitar swinging by her side. "Like what you see Quinci? Sawyer showed me a picture of you and his friends." Jeda recognised him from the picture that Sawyer had shown her. She offered the guitar and looked at him kindly. "Can you play? You just look like the type to play an instrument. Not like I'm stereotyping you or anything..." She said and scratched behind her head bashfully. The black and tan guitar twanged as Jeda walked away with it and sat down on the chair. She played a funny little melody and then grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:53 am

She knew who he was? Puzzled at first, Quinci nodded when she explained. So Sawyer was here. That would be...plesant. When she offered him the guitar he nodded again. Of course he could play! "Yeah, I play some. Not much." He lied and listened to her play a little tune.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:51 pm

Jeda handed him the guitar and smirked. She knew he was lying...but didn't mention it. She sat on the other chair and took out a piccilo flute (smaller version of the flute). She placed it to her lips and blew one, high, clear and crisp note. She blew gently and changed the fingering daintily. The black and white wood glistened as she closed her eyes and then stopped her melody with a long wavering note. "I'm Jeda by the way." she said, her green eyes fluttering upen.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:36 am

He was handed the guitar, and imediatly Quinci began strumming out the acoustic part to a Fall Out Boy song. The sound of another instrument made him look him. A piccilo, eh? Sure, he had never really played one before but had been a part of a band in Middle School and sure knew how to play.
"So, you play a lot of different instruments, Jeda?"
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:38 pm

Jeda smiled and shook her head. "No. I only play guitar and piccilo flute. I do vocals, but not very well." She went to the window and began to play on the flute again, imitating a sparrow. One came and hopped onto the ledge. "Oh, Quinci look! Isn't she adorable?" the plain bronw and tan sparrow raised her head and twittered happily. Jeda played a tune in reply and the little bird hopped boldly onto her shoulder, replying to the tune.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:07 am

It was like something out of a Disney movie. Quinci watched, half in disgust, as the bird leaped onto her shoulder, chirping back. Cute little birds and bunny rabbits or anything hadn't always been his favorite thing in the world. However he tried not to ruin the moment for Jeda too much but giving a half-hearted laugh. "Smart bird." Listening to the song they were playing, he tried his best to mimick it on the guitar.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:14 pm

Jeda suddenly threw the bird out the window. A hawk reached out its talons for the bird but got grabbed by an indifferent Jeda. She grabbed its foot and hurled it around in the air, making it dizy before letting it stumble stupidly on the groound, the sparrow had gotten out alive. "Lucky I threw the sparrow out the window. Otherwise this hawk would have had her for lunch. But I like hawks better, they're more my type of bird." She taped its beak shut gently and let it glare at her through golden eyes. "Look feather butt, I know you don't like me for making you dizzy. But unless you stop trying to eat my arm off you can't get your beak untaped." The bird seemed not to like being called feather butt, and squawked indignantly. Jeda poked her tongue out and childishly sat in front of it, having a staring match.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:51 pm

Quinci glanced up a bit to see Jeda toss the little sparrow out the open window. Something flew by, something large,and he jumped up and ran to the window to have a better look. It was a hawk. And she had grabbed it my it's foot! He gawked at it as she spoke as if it had been nothing to hurl around a giant bird. She was poking her tounge out at it and talking to it and having a staring contest at it. Quinci laughed a bit. "You make it look like you've know the bird you're whole life."
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:37 pm

She smiled and shook her head at Quinci. "Nope...he's been stalking me for the past couple of days. Probably because I fed him some mince." she ponders and grins sheepishly. She watched the hawk walk around the room in curiousity.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:38 pm

Quinci chuckled a bit, still watching the bird. Although soon it lost his attention and he glanced back at Jeda. "So, you said you knew Sawyer.."There was a bit of a pause as he smiled to himself. "How is the kid. Didn't scare you too much, did he?" Again he laughed, this time shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:07 pm

She laughed and smiled at Quinci. "He's fine. He didn't scare me at all. He saved me from a scary situation." She shuddered and took the tape off the bird's beak. It snapped at her irritably and she grinned before tapping it on the beak in reprimand.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 pm

He rose an eyebrow. Sawyer, not scaring someone? Impossible. "That boys deep. It's hard to make friends with someone that...." His voice drifted off as he tried to search for a word that could describe him. But he never did find one, watching Jeda and the hawk again.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:14 am

Jeda laughed and stroked the bird of prey on the top of its head. "he isn't that hard to befriend. He is troubled by something...but he won't tell me what." She sighed and got out a little glad-wrapped piece of mince and held it out to the hawk. It clicked interestedly and put its head to the side before gently grabbing the mince in its beak. The hawk held the piece of meat in one taloned foot and began eating the tasty morsel.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:38 am

Troubled, yes, that was the word. Quinci watched them, deep in thought. ['b]"He'll tell you soon enough. There's a lot of things that trouble Sawyer."[/b] He too sighed, but laughed a little when the hawk was feed some mince. "Better than sparrow." He joked, eyes still on the bird as it ate the meat.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:17 pm

Jeda smiled and looked at the bird in a mocking manner. "If a hunter found 'im...he'd be a very big paper weight wouldn't he?" The hawk finnished the meat and waddled over to Nigel and snapped his beak. His golden eyes blinked and he curiously picked at his sneakers (asuming Quinci is wearing sneakers of some description).
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:14 pm

Quinci laughed at the comment and watched the bird. It was approching ever so cautiously till it was close enough to mess around with his shoes. Grinning he pulled away his feet so that they were out of sight, consufing the hawk. It seemed to glare up at him as it searched for the dissapearing sneakers, in all the wrong places. "Not too bright." He laughed, watching as he cocked his head in utter confusion and blinked up at Jeda.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:10 pm

Jeda grinned and stretched out a white gloved hand to the bird. He gingerly stepped one foot onto her hand then the other. He kneeded his claws into the smooth leather and she stroked his beak. "Yep, Colorado ain't that bright. You hear that? Your new name is Colorado...not feather butt.You aren't that heavy boy...trust me!" She smiled and clucked soothingly to the golden eyed bird. He just touched his beak to her nose in some kind of mutual agreement and she turned to Quinci. "You wanna pat him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admiring the church...((Open!))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next