Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:56 am

Nick growled in warning at the wolf and closed her eyes, summoning her element animal. The lithe black panther appeared in a flash of green light and snarled at Keth. "Hey boy with the wolf? Keep a tight muzzle on her mouth. I would hate to have to eat her." The ebony black panther said to Nigel and licked her whiskers in warning. She would do it if she had to. But only at the last moment. She then padded to Nick and purred deeply. "I was about to come find you Nick. I felt a disturbance in the air." She then turned back to the wolf and sat down gracefully on her haunches. The large cat locked golden eyes with the canine and then looked away. She heard a mew and turned her head to Smokey. The house cat lay down next to the larger feline and they began to catch up.

We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 Black_Panther_on_mud_hill

"Long time no see Smokey. Mind your manners around other protectors...white wolf." She laughed and licked the house cat affectionately on the top of her grey head. She nuzzled Adina gently as the fox came to welcome her. "Do not go too hard on the poor thing. She was probably in the middle of something really important..Nala." The fox spoke kindly as Nala shivered her pelt to shake off a light coat of dust. "Power...how about you stay here with Feathers...okay? I wanna have some sausages for dinner." The lithe cat padded forwards and bowed to Power, who did the same. Power smiled and went back to holding Feathers's hand.

Coban

Coban laughed as Nala shot the white wolf down a couple of pegs and walked of as calmly as ever. That was why Nick only called Nala in emergencies. She grinned and sent Air out as Fire reappeared to join Nala. The anime girls joined hands and walked out a little bit behind Nala. They smiled at each other before Air laughed and let out a peircing shriek. It resonated through the floating glass fragments and Thomas clasped his hands to his ears. "This is the scum bag that almost killed Jeda when he was her boyfriend. He went to jail for it...in my opinion they should have let him rot there. He's an utter looney!" She yelled pointing at said looney and Jeda tipped her head back to show them the horizontal scar across her pale throat. Air laughed gently and captured Thomas in a sphere of wind and looked at Coban. "Let him know how it feels to be...running out of air." The sphere compressed and fire popped the bubble. "This is not your fight...it's hers." Fire growled and pointed for Air to go back into the red bubble.

Jeda

She growled and stepped out of the bubble, Fire engulfing her form and she had a suit of fire armour. "Show me what you have got. I have gotten stronger...as you have grown weaker." She said calmly and Fire handed Jeda a katana.

Thomas

I gasped for air still and knew Jeda was right. My mind was frail...but my body just as strong. "WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!" I screamed at her and glass fragments flew at her. She then threw something I wasn't expecting...a cursed skewer. I pulled my glass back just in time to block the flying metal. I growled in irritation as I tried to command the glass and it didn't budge.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:33 pm

TaYlOr MiLeS

Eck. Almost killed Jeda? Just the thought sent a shiver down Taylor's spine. No wonder Coban had put them in this protective bubble. Whatever that red dust was, he liked it alot. His eyes were stuck on Thomas and Jeda, so were Feathers. The free spirit still held Power's hand but didn't pay too much attention to her and instead stared at the boy.

NiGeL pErIsH

Keth's fur bristled as the panther shot insults at her. She wasn't the type of wolf to actually listen, so she just snarled at Nala. "Watch it, cat!" The creature barked and Nigel yanked her back by her fur. "Shut up, stupid animal." He whispered in her ear and she became silent, only eyeing the black panther.
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:09 am

Nick smirked gently and sat down to watch the show. Nala came back to sit at her mistress's side. She felt the wolf eyeing her dark pelt and she turned her head. Nala gave the wolf a piercing glare and then purred a little as Nick stroked her itchy spot.

Coban

The wind powered girl picked up Adina and rubbed noses with the small fox vixen. Adina paid no mind to the fight between Jeda and Thomas. She wagged her bushy tail and enjoyed the time she could spend with her human cub.

Jeda

The girl smirked gently and bit her thumb, drawing a droplet of blood. "I, Jeda of the Fire summon Akane (Deep Red), sword of Diana of the Fire." A red glow spread from the droplet of blood, which Jeda had purposely flicked onto her other hand. A long bladed sword grew and she grasped the hilt. "Now...we are even." She got into a starting position and leaped over the wall of glass. A clash of metal against glass was heard and a cry of surprise from Jeda. She flipped backwards and tore the shard of glass out of her fore arm with her teeth.

Thomas

I had waited until the last moment to shove the shard of glass into her forearm. She cried out in surprise and flipped backwards over the wall. I wished that I could say I was unaffected, but that would be a lie. I had a shattered arm protector, made of glass that had crumbled by the force of her sword.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:08 am

TaYlOr MiLeS

Wincing when the metal and glass clashed together, Taylor closed his eyes, not wanting to know the outcome. Would Jeda be okay? Finally he was able to pry open his eyes and saw that she was still alive, at least. She had just tore out a piece of glass from her arm, almost making Taylor gag. Blood wasn't something he exactly liked.

NiGeL pErIsH

Keth glared back before grumbling under her breath about the black panther. Nigel rolled his eyes and flicked the wolf in the back of the head. She turned around to growl at him and snapped at his hand before whipping her head back around and began to complain about humans, too.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 pm

Nick looked over at the white wolf, but didn't see Nala slink over to the canine. But when she did notice, Nala was already doing something to the wolf. Nala had one of her paws on the canine's side, pinning it to the ground. "Remember that you are to protect your master or mistress with your very soul, not try to injure them yourself. That was your first warning, you get a second one and then I call for a replacement. Keep your temper under control, Lady Keth." As silently as she had pinned the dog down, she rubbed her velvety black side along Nigel's legs before bounding back to Nick. Nick whispered "Behave Nalla! Behave!" in one of her soft ears. Nala nodded and then started playing with Adina and Smokey. "You are welcome to join in Keth." Nick walked over to Taylor and smiled gently. "Wait here. I have something to show you." She smiled and walked to the girl's toilets. They were empty and she changed into girl clothing and undid her long braid...What could she say? She had fast growing hair.

We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 SchoolGirlwithBlondeHairandRedishPu (But her eyes are golden brown.)

She came back and tapped Taylor on the shoulder. Everyone was looking at her. She did an anime blush and stuck out a box of chocolates and smiled sheepishly. "Happy Valentines Day T-taylor..." She stammered then trailed off, causing her to blush even more. She hated it when she became a girl...it made her nervous and jumpy. Also a bit shy.

Coban

She turned and saw Nick returning from the bathroom. "Jaquellin! I am so glad you could make it this time around! Where did you come from this time? London? Paris? Tokyo?" She grabbed Nick and encased her in a warm hug. "Ooh! I missed you so much. You didn't call or anything to say that you were coming." "I came straight from Tokyo! You needed a new rigged japanese fan right? Here!" She handed over a silver and light blue fan. At that, Jaquelline wriggled out of Coban's grasp and slipped, falling clumsily into Taylor's lap. "G-gomen nasai! (I am so sorry!)" She sat there and suddenly got up. Lucky that the skirt was longer...or he would have seen something. She handed him a piece of paper and sat down on a chair beside him, crossing her legs in a lady-like manner. Coban just sighed and walked over to Keth. "Am I allowed to pat you, Keth?" Coban reached over to gently scratch behind the wolf's snowy white ear.

Jeda

The fire powered girl grabbed the shard she had taken from her arm and melted it. She grabed a metal Kunai and melted it too, with the heat from her fire. The metal covered the glass sphere and she encased both of these in a fire kunai, keeping it ice cold around the sphere of metal. Her eyed spotted a crack in his armour and she kicked the Glass wall down. She jumped back and tthrew the fire kunai. It engulfed his arm and he freaked out, running away and batting at the flames.She picked up the ball of metal and pushed a secret latch. It flew open to reveal a perfect clear marble. She grinned and threw it up. it hit the cooler air and she melted it, the stream of glass poured into the rubbish bin and she looked at Jaquelline. "YATTA! (I win!)" She said and the two other girls returned the word. They clapped and cheered. She ran into the force field and hugged Jaquelline.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:00 pm

TaYlOr MiLeS

Taylor nodded and waited patiently, glad to have something to keep his mind off the fight between Jeda and Thomas. There was a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to see what he guessed to be Nick in her girl form. Woah. He gawked for a bit before taking the chocolates and hugging her. "Thanks, er, Jaquellin" Then, suddenly, Jeda came rushing into the bubble and shouted something in, what else?, Japanese.

nIgEl pErIsH

Keth growled as the panther kept her pinned, and Nigel watched, interested. Not many people pinned down that wolf and lived to tell the tale. However, she managed to bounce back up and bark after her "Keep your thoughts to yourself!" Amazingly she didn't say nothing else and instead sat back down and allowed Coban pet her. Watching her tounge loll out, Nigel laughed. "You look like Sawyer!" He commented and Keth also chuckled. "Tis a shame he isn't in band." Snorting, Nigel came back with "More like luckily. The kids got no talent at all."
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:52 pm

Nick gasped nervously as Taylor hugged her and she turned bright red. She then gingerly returned the hug. "Y-you're welcome Taylor." She smiled and translated what Jeda said. "She said 'Yatta', which means 'I win'." Nala then padded over to the two. "I'd hate to say it...but I like you as a boy better. You at least have some backbone woman!" Nick flicked Nala on the nose. "Go eat a rat." Nala grumbled and then Smokey sniggered gently.

Coban

She giggled slightly and stroked Keth's head. "Adina stop hiding and come say hello." Coban said and the smaller canine peeked out from behind Coban. "Hello Keth..." she trailed off and Nala blew on her tail. This scared the small fox enough to bury her head in Keth's side. "Is the boogy-man gone? Eep..." She looked up from the white fur and then recieved another blow on the tail from Nala and Adina turned into a scared puff of black, white and red. The little fox then sneezed and the fluffy puff sagged like a baloon. "Adina, there is no boogy-man. Just try not to freak when something just happens to blow on your tail." Coban laughed and scratched under Keth's chin and throat.

Jeda

Jeda laughed gently at the sight of Nick stacking it and falling on Taylor's lap. Yep, she had been watching the whole time. She tugged Nala's tail in reprimand for scaring Adina and Smokey was taking a nap on her backpack.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:46 am

TaYlOr MiLeS

Taylor grinned as she stammered a bit and let go. Nick translated the Japanese word and he nodded; that made sense.

nIgEl PeRiSh

Keth's eyes closed as Coban continued to pet her, though the yellow orbs cracked open when Adina crept out to say hello. "Hello, Adian." Keth barked, chuckling when Nala frightened the fox enough to make her go into hiding behind her. "If there was a boogie-man, I'd chew him to pieces!" She declared, and Nigel rolled his eyes. "You'd be just as scared as Adina was!" he laughed and Keth muttered something under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:50 am

Nick smiled and was content to sit in Taylor's lap. It started raining outside and she watched it fall down. She then looked out the window and saw Jeda looking out at the pelting raindrops. Nick then nudged Coban and Coban tapped Jeda on the shoulder.
"We have a story to tell, just the thing for a rainy day. It starts like this. Once, many moons ago. On a day like this, a young maiden was just coming home from doing the shopping when she spotted the door to her home wide open. Her parents always left the door open, but this time the maiden felt like something was wrong. She went into the livingroom of the house and found her parents. They were both dead or dying. She watched them die and could do nothing to stop it." Nick stopped and looked at Jeda, she was making little puppets out of fire and illustrating the story as it was told.

Coban

She nodded as Nick stopped telling the story.
"She tried her hardest to find someone to listen to her. But they all called her stupid and crazy. She was only a small girl, aged 8 at the time. She spent the night underneath an uprooted tree in the forest, to frightened to return to her home and too angry with herself for not trying to save them.
By the time the went to the Lord's palace in the village, word had spread to a lady samurai. "Show me where your parents lay. I shalll see if your word is true." The samurai followed the young girl and was shocked by what she saw. Soon the Lord was very interested in what happened at the house. He searched for the culprits throughout the countryside of Japan, but they were never found. The lady samurai decided to take the little girl under her wing and call her, her own. The girl accepted and they moved away from all the painful memories."
Jeda had been up until this point, doing fire representations. She ended it with a face, the face of what she interpreted the girl to look like.

We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 Saki19

Jeda

She ignored the awful uncomfortable feeling that went through her heart when they told the story. She put on her emotionless mask and continued making fire puppets.
"She is still living today...and may be in this very room." Her quiet voice rang through the band. Her hair threw a dark shadow over her face then she looked up and started laughing.
"That was so hilarious! Have you guys seen your faces?" She made it look like she was laughing so hard that tears were running down her face...but she was really only just crying. not laughing at all.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:44 pm

TaYlOr MiLeS

Taylor listened to the story,resting his head ontop of Nick's. By the end of the story his eyes were wider and he raised his head. "Well that's not a very nice story." He muttered, shuddering a bit.

nIgEl pErIsH

Nigel rolled his eyes at Taylor remark. "Life isn't a nice story. It's not all 'Once upon a time' with a 'Happily ever after'. Trust me." He muttered the last part under his breath and Keth lay her head on his leg and let him rub his hand through her fur. "I love the ending, when the girl moves away." The white wolf barked, glancing over at Jeda.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:19 pm

Nick smiled and wriggled a little in Taylor's lap, her head now resting on his shoulder.
"He's right Taylor...life isn't always lollypops and rainbows." She scolded and then tried finding his ticklish spot instead.
"Jeda...play something for us!" She suddenly stopped her tirrade and looked at the other girl. Jeda nodded and took out her piccilo (sp?) flute. She then looked around at everyone.
"You are welcome to join in...the song's called Meditation." She said and

**not finnished!**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}   We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We L.O.V.E Band! {{Open to everyone!}}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2