Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admiring the church...((Open!))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

Admiring the church...((Open!)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:50 pm

Quinci watched, rather fasinated, as Jeda "talked" to the bird. She was even clucking in some sort of bird language! However, he was a bit surprised when asked if he wanted to pet Colorado. Normaly he would have rejected right away; birds were disgusting creatures. But,he shrugged it off and stepped closer, reaching out and extremley gently patting him.
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:47 am

Jeda giggled as Colorado cooed in his throat as quinci touched his head. The bird rubbed his head into the boy's hand and clucked gently. "I think he likes you." Jeda grinned and buried her fingers in the toasty warm brown and tawny feathers.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:37 am

Quinci chuckled at Colorado and patted the birds head before pulling back his hand. "Some predator." He joked. As if he had heard him Colorado snapped his beak and looked up at Jeda, as if to say "Did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:39 am

Jeda laughed and made a funny face at Colorado. "Yesh I heard that feather bu- I mean Colorado." She growled playfully and tackled the bird as it gave Quinci the look that seemed to say: "Did you just hear her? She was gonna call me feather butt again!"
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Again Quinci laughed as the bird looked up at him, something that resembeled annoyance gleaming in Colorado's eyes. "I think feather butt suits you perfectly, Mr.Colorado," he told Colorado. The hawk glared at him again and seemed to huff as he realized that both the kids were having fun calling him feather butt.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:45 am

Jeda smiled and blew a puff of air at the hawk's head. His feathers ruffled imediately and he squawked in alarm.
"Phooo(sound of air being blown again)! Silly feather butt, it's only air." The girl teased him gently.
"You never really get used to having powers do you? Oh...sorry, we can change the subject if you like. That subject is probably taboo in Pakerwil."
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:48 pm

Quinci smiled as Colorado squawked when air was blown on his head. "For a great predator, you sure are a scaredy bird," He added, scrunching up his face in a smile at the bird. Then he made his way back to the chair that Jeda's guitar was laying on. He picked up the guitar before swinging the chair around so that it faced Jeda and pushed it forward a bit. Sitting down, he strummed a few notes, placing his hands over the strings to quiet them when Jeda spoke. Quinci shrugged; he didn't mind talking about powers that much. "I don't mind. I mean, the whole thing's pretty cool if you really think about it. Something out of Stephen King or Tim Burton's head-a town full of people with powers." Having replied to her he turned her attention back to the guitar. He started playing Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner and was soon singing a few verses as well.

Keep quiet,
Nothing comes as easy as you.
Can I lay in your bed all day?
I'll be your best kept secret
And your biggest mistake.
The hand behind this pen relives a failure every day

Keep quiet,
Nothing comes as easy as you.
Can I lay in your bed all day?
I'll be your best kept secret
And your biggest mistake.
The hand behind this pen relives a failure every day

I keep my jealousy close,
'Cause it's all mine.
And if you say this makes you happy,
Then I'm not the only one lying.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=75O2aL7Bb98&feature=related
Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
Fall Out Boy
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:23 am

Jeda sat cross legged on the floor, listening intently to Quinci's voice and playing. She grinned as he finished and she clapped enthusiastically for him.
"Sooo goood! You voice is fantastic." She gasped in amazement and took her guitar from him gently.

'superchick in the house tonight
It's been one of those days for a lot of days now
I need a day when the world can take care of itself
This isn't what I wanted how I thought my life would turn out
And I wonder if it's like this from here on out
Sometimes life gets you, but we go on
Sometimes life gets you, we're still going on

We're not done yet
Not going quietly into the night, not me and my friends
We're not done yet, don't take it too seriously
It's just life will win in the end
And we walk on and on and on and we walk on and on

It's been one of those days for too many days now
I did a thing that I didn't want to do again
I fell down in the place where I always fall down and I wanna give up
And let it be what it's been
Sometimes life gets you, but we go one
Sometimes life gets you we're still going on...
'

When she finished she opened her eyes and breathed in deeply, that song was always strange for her to sing. It left her feeling like time was almost not moving at all.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Quinci blushed at the compliment. He had heard that lot, that his voice was fantastic, but he never took it too seriously. It wasn't always modesty but low self-esteem that made him think that people were just being nice when they said things like that. He shrugged a bit and muttered, "It's not all that good," before growning quiet. Jeda was now playing, and he listened just as intently as she sang. Just like she had done he clapped for her. "Now that's a fantastic voice,"
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:07 am

Jeda shook her head and laughed as he praised her singing.
"I'm not that good, Coban's better at these types of songs, she loves her piano to death, too. I guess not all people like to play an instrument that they can use their power with. Coban has power over wind." She shrugged and stretched in the sunshine. The cloudless day made the pale blue sky stretch until the horizon as she glanced out the window. But she came back to Earth with a crash and

ooc: NOT FINISHED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the church...((Open!))   Admiring the church...((Open!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admiring the church...((Open!))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2