Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer) Empty
PostSubject: Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer)   Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:15 am

The brick and concrete wall seemed never ending apart from the cast iron and brass gates. Jeda mushroom sighed before stretching and taking the wooden pole from her back.
"Hey Quinci, want a piggy-back? We might as well you get you non-disguised people over the gate first. Trust me, I'm strong enough to punch through an armoured truck." She waited for him to do something before Nick turned to Taylor.
"You can fly over right? Go on...or would you rather be carried over the wall instead of being pole vaulted over Quinci?" The honeyed, warm voice of the older girl cut through Coban's thoughtful expression.
"If you're going to fly, try not to catch any attention from the guards." Coban suggested before tightening her hold on her long bow. She drew an arrow out of the quiver, the arrow was a strange one, it was almost transparent and had cruelly sharp pointed arrowhead. She drew it back with a strong arm, pulling the bow string to her ear before angling it totally vertical. The arrow was released and flew through the air, straight into the guards' road block in front of the gate. The arrow landed near the lock to the road block box's door. The arrow dissipated, but a neon blue stream of air locked the door and Coban dusted her hands for dramatic effect.
"Let's go scare the pants off him!" Jeda grinned and flexed her fingers. She walked up to the glass at the front of the security box and the guard looked alarmed, but frozen in terror. Her green-gold eyes scanned him over and she blew a kiss at him before digging a kunai into the glass. She drew an anime sketch of the whole group in ninja clothes. She drew a girl around Parker's age too.

The glass coloured itself, courtesy of Thomas (who wasn't near them at all). Jeda's art was titled: 'Ninja Love: Blue Fox, Crimson Phoenix.' Her lithe body cartwheeled backwards and uprighted itself. Nick cut through the power and telephone cords in one swing of her katanas and she twirled them expertly before scratching a shuriken deeply into the door, creating a twirling and swirling tattoo-like design. Next she dug a kunai into the cement sides of the security box, leaving deep ruts in the cement and then wiped the cement dust on her three quarter shorts and digging a shuriken into the glass beside Jeda's artwork masterpiece. She cut the electronic wires, that made the gate open. The three girls lifted and pushed the gates forwards, when both were fully open, they let the spiked bottoms of the gates rest in the soft soil with green grass flourishing over it.
"Now we can go to my house. The others will have to walk through unheeded now. Oh well!" Coban smiled and cartwheeled through the middle of the asphalt, while the other two girls sauntered in the middle of the street behind her. The deserted, but neatly kept neighbourhood seemed to be glowing. Apart from a couple of parked cars (all expensive of course), the street was silent.

Coban whistled through her fingers and a black, long coat flew to her. Jeda grinned as she shrugged her slightly more well worn black long coat on after taking off her hoodie. The comforting scents of leather and weapon's oil greeted both girls and Nick took out a miniature long coat, pressed along where the buttons were. The dark chocolate coloured coat expanded and Nick put it on, shoving her hands into the deep pockets. Nick's and Jeda's had fake fur trimmed hoods. Coban turned into Park Street and went to number 23, on the left hand side of the road. The three storey cream town house (But the door is white) loomed above them, but Coban paid no heed to how large her house was. She put the key in the front door and turned it, she pushed the door inwards and was greeted by the sight of a girl with silver-white and light blue hair (the brown hair dye has washed out).
Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer) Depressed_anime_girl

The girl was in this shirt (But it has long sleeves and pale blue and dark blue demin jeans) she turned to them, shockingly dark blue eyes looked at them and spotted Coban. She ran forwards and jumped, executing a flawless flying kick straight at Coban. Coban was ready for it and grabbed the younger girl's shoe-less foot before throwing the girl up and catching her in a warm hug.
"This little Rat Bag is Tobie, my younger sister. She turns 14 in September, she's Parker's age or around there right?" Coban kissed her sister on the cheek and swung the younger girl around, Tobie smiled tentatively before outstretching her arms, like she was flying.

Tobie Newman

Tobie felt slightly nervous around the new people, until Nick and Jeda came through the front door. She sprang out of Coban's hold and bear hugged Jeda around the torso.
"Hello Jed! Nicky! Nicky, Nicky I've learned a new Ice Skating move!" Tobie's voice echoed in the hall and she smelt something burning. Her feet rushed her to the kitchen and she opened the oven, her pan of brownie mix was starting to burn. Tobie took the pan out with oven mitts and cut the pieces neatly. She picked out one for each person and put them on a large plate in a small pyramid.
"Sorry if you get a slightly burnt one, but Jeda likes hers slightly burnt and Nicky likes hers slightly gooey...so I made them. But I didn't have more than three brownie cooking pans. You sure are home early! Did Saint Patty's day become uneventful? Does anyone want chocolate sauce with their brownie?" Her bare feet padded on the smooth wooden floor of the foyer. The staircase to the second floor (if you are facing forwards just after entering the front door) was right in front of them. The timber staircase itself was a work of art. The banister made of red cidar and beautifully crafted (the 'after' pictures only...). The white paint was stark at the edges of the wood, where they hadn't stepped.
"H-hey, i-if you want y-you can w-wait for the others i-in the l-l-living room. Coban c-can show y-you. I h-have to go and w-wash the brownie m-mix out of my hair." She suddenly became nervous when she noticed that the two strangers were boys. The only boys she knew were Asher, Jerry and Jack. But they were nice to her, Jack could be mean at times, only when she forgot to save a white chocolate mousse just for him (before someone else **cough**Coban**cough** ate it).

She gave the plate full of brownies to Coban and bolted like a wild thing up the stairs. She grabbed a cream coloured fluffy towel and sprinted all the way around to the bathroom on the opposite side of the floor. Tobie opened the white painted wooden door, closed it and locked it. She supposed that Coban had lead the strangers to the living room when Tobie put her Ipod in its speakers and chose this song and the speakers blasted it out, it was one of her Dj remixes. She undressed and stepped under the comfortably warm spray. About 2 and a half minutes later the song changed to this song, also another one of her remixes. She bobbed her head as she washed her long hair carefully. A steady chocolate brownie coloured stream flowed from her hair, the reminants of the dark brown hair dye and brownie mix. Her hair soon poured out clear water and she smiled as the water glided and slipped over her face and shoulders as she turned around and turned off the shower. She stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around her hair after briskly drying off her body. Tobie put on her clothes and walked out of the bathroom in fluffy white and pale blue slippers.

Brush in hand, she went into the living room and started brushing her silver-white and pale blue hair. Tobie had no idea why she had tried to dye her hair brown, maybe to seem more normal. Coban took over brushing her younger sister's long hair with gentle precision. This was a few minutes before the doorbell rang. Jeda went to go answer it.

Last edited by Jeda Donias on Fri May 08, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer)   Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Quinci Everheart

Quinci stared up at the huge brick wall that separated the upper class district from the rest of Pakerwil. He had never really noticed how insanely large it was; he had seen smaller walls at high security prisons. It was like the residences of the upper class district thought they needed protecting from the others in the town. Like they were all that. The only rich person Quinci could really associate with was Nigel, mostly because he didn't rub his money in others face. No, that was his parents job. Quinci was torn away from his thoughts when he heard Jeda say his name, and he turned his attention over to her. He was just about to answer her question when Taylor spoke for him.
"He can come with me; I'll fly him over," Quinci's eyes widened in disbelief and he shook his head. He'd rather do, well, anything rather than having Taylor fly him over the wall.
"No thanks," Quinci muttered but he was ignored. Taylor grabbed his arm and pulled him onto his back. If he had really wanted to, he could have fought back; Quinci was quiet larger than Taylor. However all he did when he was placed on his back was fold his arms across his chest and wait for this to be over with.

Taylor Miles

With Quinci on his back, which felt ready to snap under the other boy's weight, Taylor nodded to Coban's suggestion of trying not to draw attention to himself.
"Can do," He grinned slightly before taking off into the sky. He couldn't go as high as he wanted with Quinci on his back, but he managed to stay high enough that no one could see him, or at least think he was a big bird if they did happen to looks out their fancy windows. He circled around near the gate so that he could still see them, so that he could land whenever they were through.
"Hey, bird brain," Quinci growled and Taylor glanced back at him.
"Can we possibly return to Earth now?" Quinci grabbed onto his head and turned it to where Coban, Jeda, and Nick were walking down the street. Taylor shook his head until he let go before gliding slowly back down. They landed near the group of girls and Quinci was off him in seconds and walking after them. Taylor rolled his eyes, then ran up behind Nick and followed them to Coban's house. He stood beside them while Coban opened the door, watching as a girl that looked incredibly close to Parker, in age, run towards Coban. She was introduced as Tobie, Coban's sister. Taylor smiled at her while Quinci continued to just stand there with his arms folded tightly. The two of them followed Coban into the living room, where Taylor collapsed onto the closest piece of furniture. Quinci stayed standing, still stuck in the same position he had been in.

Parker Devlish

Parker walked in between Nigel and Sawyer, who had recently calmed down enough to return to his human form. He dragged his feet across the ground, tired of having to walk. He had already begged Sawyer to carry him or give him a piggy back ride or something along those lines but he the he had been declined, forcing him to countine walking.
"This is why I like Quinci better," Parker murmered. Sawyer groaned; this was about the fifth time he had resorted to picking favorites.
"Then why didn't you go with Quinci?" Sawyer questioned. Parker immediatly folded put his hands on his hips and snorted, glaring at Nigel.
"Because someone needed to look after you, Mr. I Turn Into A Humungo Wolf When Someone Hurts My Feelings. He gave another snort and dropped his hands, staring at his feet.
"And I don't get that. It's not like I'm gonna go running after small children," Sawyer muttered to himself. No one answered him as they continued to walk on.

Nigel Perish

He was just starting to get slightly frustrated with how long this was taking when Nigel spotted the gate. Parker was already running towards it, Sawyer chasing after him to make sure he didn't mess anything up. Nigel was the last to arrive at the gate; Parker and Sawyer had stopped to look at something. And when he saw it too, he immediatly stopped. Jeda, Nick, and Coban had defiantly been here. The road block box was empty, abandoned by the guard that was suppose to be on duty. Someone had drew a picture of some people in ninja clothes on the glass, while the electric wires had been cut so that the gate was open. Parker was busy trying to scratch something into the gate himself, and when Nigel was close enough to see what he was writing he pulled him away.
"Don't write your name, idiot! They can come after you and I doubt your parents would be very happy." Nigel explained, getting a sigh from Parker as he scratched over what he had written so far. Rolling his eyes, Nigel grabbed onto Parker's hand and led him, Sawyer trailing behind them, through the gate. He tried his best to remember what house was Coban's; before he had met her he had heard his parents talking about some girl that had a tracker on her because she was a trouble maker. Finally he spotted what he believed to be where she lived and nudged Sawyer.
"Hey, Sawyer, go ring that houses doorbell. Me and Parker will be right behind you."

Sawyer Larson
Sawyer rolled his eyes.
"Why don't you do it?" He asked, sighing as Nigel pretended to whimper.
"Because...isn't that just enough?" Nigel whimpered in the most pathetic tone he could come up with. Parker covered his mouth to stop him from giggling, while Sawyer shighed again.
"Fine. I'm so nice to you guys. You totally owe me something," Muttering to himself, he walked up to the beautiful town house and clicked the doorbell. Nigel and Parker stood back, as if they were expecting some chainsaw wielding man to come leaping out of the door. Instead, Jeda answered. Immediately Parker came running forward, pushing past both Sawyer and Jeda and disappeared into the house. Nigel came right after him, a bit slower but just as urgent like he wanted to make sure Parker didn't break anything in his hurry.
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer)   Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:44 am

Jeda smiled as she opened the door, but frowned a little as Parker pushed past her. She shut the door behind them all but froze as she realised what she had frowned at. Parker had Tobie's red bladed sword. Her sneakered feet pounded on the floor as she ran to the living room and Nick got up, sensing that something was drastically wrong. Unfortunately Tobie had stiffened up when she had laid eyes on Parker.
"Oh my god...Anyone who doesn't have ninja training, HIDE!" Jack came in and grabbed Tobie by the arm, ice beginning to incase his hand. He winced before looking at the others, his eyes dark with seriousness. Tobie shattered the ice and slipped out of his grasp, as fast as she had gotten away, Tobie turned around in a viciously graceful way.
"Jack! Why did you give Parker, Tobie's sword?! ASHER!" Coban called loudly, her adopted younger brother came in and brushed his fingers along Tobie's side as he left through another door on the other side of the room. Tobie's ice disappeared and she then turned her head to the side. She looked at Jack before her navy eyes widening and her darting into the kitchen, rushing back with his white chocolate mousse.
"All clear. THANKS ASHER!" Jeda smiled and looked fondly at Coban's younger sibling, who was quiet for a while.
"Jed, can we play SnuggleBug? There's a storm coming though...will you be alright?" Tobie's voice came out at a little more than a whisper. Jeda smirked and picked up the younger girl around the waist, swinging her around in the air like a mother would. Jeda didn't tell anyone, but she felt like a mother, with a curious child that wanted to drink the nectar of the honeysuckle plants.
"Of course...but how should we go about this? Hmm, I need a hat and one scrap of paper with Snugglebug, the rest are blank." Jeda let Tobie slide out of her grasp and the thirteen year old girl stuck out her hand in Parker's direction.

Tobie

Tobie outstretched her hand and she tightly reigned in the onslaught of annoyance and anger it brought. Another person had possession of her sword at the moment! She ground her teeth for a moment before a hiss came from between her teeth and she threw up her head. Her silver-white and light blue hair shimmered as she smiled charmingly and retracted her hand.
"Can we go for a swim first? Amanda should have designed some swimsuits in the boys' sizes...pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee?" She turned around and the three other girls shrugged.
"Sounds fun! And if the boys refuse?" Nick got up from lounging on the couch.
"We get to give them a make over...leg waxing and all." Tobie smiled evilly and shrugged. But focussed her attention on the new boys.
"May I have names? As you may have guessed already, I am the forever elusive Tobie. You, the one with black and red hair...you are Sawyer right? Jeda won't- mmph! Okay I won't say it! The small blue haired one is...the one with my sword, is *Parker*. No wonder Coban took you under her wing...you're scrawny! No offence...? I have no idea who you are...(pointing to Nigel) but I know you are Taylor, and Quinci is the one that has the good voice. Now that that's over, let's go change!" Tobie ran out of the living room and rushed up the stairs.

She changed into her favourite swimsuit, she loved it because it was simple and one of the most conservative designs Amanda Newman had come up with. Nicky was stuck with this one (but it is this colour with these colour flowers) and Jeda was lucky...her swimsuit was polka dotted, a teal-blue colour too. Coban had this to wear, but she swapped the bikini bottoms for these board shorts (the background is this colour and the trees and writing is white). The girls grinned as they met each other on the landing, Tobie looked slightly pensive as she looked at Parker a little closer. Her eyes widened a fraction and Jeda turned and grabbed the smaller girl's hand in her own.

"Hurry up guys! Or you get make overs!" Jeda twirled in giddy excitement and almost ran to the door labeled: 'POOL' Tobie grinned and went along with Jeda, the other two girls shrugged and hurried to catch up. They were engulfed in heated air as they went in and Tobie smiled gently, this was her element to play around with. She laughed gently and went to the deep end. This was her battle field! She jumped gracefully into the air and crossed her arms over her chest, spinning and at the last moment stretched out her arms like a diver would. Her body entered the water smoothly and she broke the surface to hear the sound of cheering from the other three girls.
"Wooohooo! That was so cool! You've been practicing right?" Nick clapped vigorously and Jeda whooped happily. Tobie laughed and tied her long hair back in a pony tail. She was a talented diver yes, but she was also an amateur ice skater and an intermediate gymnast and ninja. She turned her head to the door as Jack stepped through in black board shorts that went down to the middle of his calves.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer)   Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Parker Devlish

It wasn't everyday you got handed a sword, and he didn't quiet know what all the fuss over it was about. It wasn't like he had broken it or even played with it much (Nigel had taken care of that by thumping him on the head when he'd realized that he was 'practicing his ninja moves.') Parker set down the sword carefully. When somebody mentioned swimming he nodded enthusiastically in agreement. "Yeah! Swimming!" He absolutely loved to swim, something he didn't get to do much. So any chance he got he would go swimming. Before they could, though, Tobie introduced herself. He folded his arms across his chest when she called him scrawny.
"I am not scrawny!" The other boys snickered to themselves and he glared at them and stuck out his tongue, then followed them and got some black
board shorts
, designed by this Amanda lady.

Quinci Everheart

Quinci shrugged as Tobie referred to him as having a good voice. He was rather modest when it came to things such as that, or he just had a problem with thinking that anything he did was that good. He groaned a bit when swimming got involved. It wasn't that he didn't like swimming, he was actually pretty good, but Parker was the type of person that always needed entertaining even when he was swimming and he seemed to be the one that Parker had picked for that job. Putting on a pair that Parker had thrown at him, obviously trying to get him to hurry up, Quinci followed them leisurely to the pool. Once he got there Parker gave him an irritated look.
"Took you long enough!" He snorted. Quinci just rolled his eyes.
"Don't get all grumpy on me," That made Parker shut up. He crouched down so that Parker could climb onto his shoulders. He held tightly onto his feet as Parker stood up, then they both jumped in. Quinci resurfaced, slicking his hair back. Parker shook his head like a dog. However he stopped as Tobie dived into the water.
"Woah! How'd you do that? I wanna do that!" Parker exclaimed.

Nigel Perish

Oh great, swimming. Nigel had never been fond of water. To be honest he hated it. But there was no way he was letting them give him a makeover so he changed into some simple navy blue board shorts. He walked halfheartedly to the pool and sat on the edge, only letting his feet touch the water. They could get him to come near the pool but there wasn't a chance he was getting in.

Taylor Miles

Alright, swimming! This day just kept on getting better and better. Changing into the boardshorts (except the yellow is white) he hurried to the pool. Once there Taylor jumped into the air, letting his wings catch him some, then folded them to his side and dived in. He surfaced and laid on his back, back stroking.
"I love this place,"

Sawyer Larson

Wearing these Sawyer followed everybody else into the room marked pool. He got in the pool less splashy as the others, sliding in near Nigel.
"It's not that bad," He tried to persuade him to no avail.
"There's no way in hell you'll get me in that water,

ooc: -ish museless-
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer)   Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Jeda smiled as it seemed like most of the group wanted to go swimming. She felt a light push on her back and she fell into the pool. Nick was giggling like mad as Jeda came spluttering to the surface. Her hair was all in front of her face and it made her look like Cousin It from The Addams Family. She coughed and Coban patted her on the back to get her to stop coughing. Jed stopped coughing and Nick slipped into the water and swam over to them.
"Well now, don't you feel better? Go occupy Tobie, it's your turn to do that this time around...or not?" Nick said and they noticed that Tobie was trying to ignore the resemblance between Parker and her ex-boyfriend, Shawn Rebello. Jeda cleared her throat as Tobie surfaced near them. They made their way over to her and she was splashed from behind.
"You okay Tobz?" Jeda asked and Tobie's phone rang. Tobie swam over to the edge of the pool and lifted up her towel from a random plastic arm chair. Her cellphone still rang and she answered it.

Tobie

"Hello? Oh, Mrs. Rebello. How lovely for you to call." Tobie said and she sat down on the plastic arm chair and crossed her legs.
"Yes, well it's lovely to finally talk to you without anyone else around. It's your fault that my baby boy is dead. All your fault, he started drinking and smoking once he started seeing you." The Woman screeched through the phone and Tobie smirked dangerously.
"Well, it's not my fault that he wanted to get into a drinking contest in that car now is it? I got clean, I ignored the gang when they came around. But Shawn loved the adrenaline rush. So take that and shove it up your unusually anorexic butt!" Tobie growled and promptly said and she held the phone away from her ear as a stream of swear words and unintelligible screams came out of the phone. She was rolling her eyes and biting her tongue to stop herself from bursting out laughing.
"How dare you? You're lucky that I don't haul you over to the police." Shawn's mother screamed through the phone and Tobie giggled a little.
"I dare, Mrs. Rebello because I cared about your son. 'Cared' being past tense as he is now gone from my life for good. As you will be if you call me again. Good bye Mrs. Rebello." Tobi said and hung up on the furious woman.

She put her phone under her towel again and did a thumbs up to the girls. They cheered and clapped for her.
"That was awesome! Well, that old hag will never be bothering you again! Yeah!" Jeda and Coban whooped and Tobie bowed a little.
"I do my best to entertain." She smiled and walked over to an edge that was close enough to Parker.
"You wanted to learn right? Come on then. I'm feeling very lenient today." She said in a light-hearted tone and offered her hand out to him. Suddenly she straightened and looked across the pool. Asher was grinning at her.
"I bet that I can get a better dive than you can. One month of doing the winner's chores i your punishment if you loose." Asher smirked and Tobie smiled reassuringly at Parker.
"Be back in a second. Just got to let Asher have my chores for a month. M'kay?" She said before putting her hands on her hips and grinning evilly. "You're on!" With that, Tobie climbed the diving board ladder.

Asher waited down below. Tobie took out her ponytail and the glittering strands of silvery-white and light blue fell to make her look like an angel. She stepped onto the diving board and bowed to them down below. Tobie then jumped higher than last time and did all sorts of spins and twists, before putting her arms out like a divers' a couple of meters above the water. She had frozen the water particles in the air right at that level and she dived into the small ice crystals. She smiled gently and began to swim through the air. Or at least that was what it looked like from below.
"Ahahahaha! You little cheeky! Freezing the water particles in the air and swimming through them..." Jack grinned and Tobie grinned in return. She moved the frozen air particles around slowly and they shimmered like sparkles and glitter in the air. She felt someone touch one of the crystals and she turned around. It was Asher. Her ice crystals disappeared from around her and she suddenly landed on a solid ice slide. But the icicles on the landing pad were deadly sharp. Tobie flattened her palms and drew them around her body. The icicles flattened out into powdered snow and she landed in a big puff of the snow. When it all settled, she was standing up in the finishing position.

"Now, who wanted to be taught how to do my tricks? Ah, Parker. Come here, it's perfectly safe." She said kindly and her ice slide floated gently in the pool water. She lay down on her slide patiently and kicked her legs gently. Jeda swam over and inspected the slide. She knocked on it tentatively and Tobie looked at her and laughed.
"What the?! It's absolutely solid!" Jeda said and banged on it. It didn't even chip.
"What can I say? Whenever I'm in danger of being injured or something, the ice comes and saves me. I call it Emergency Ice." Tobie smiled and Jeda laughed.
"Pretty well made, the slide part is as smooth as glass. It's beautiful Tobie." Coban admired the ice slide and Tobie smirked.
"It also won't melt unless I say so. It won't be cold when you slide on it, I promise. The ice will be about room temperature and it won't melt." Tobie said happily and Nick grinned.
"Well, you had me at: 'won't melt unless I say so'. Awesome!" Nick said and Tobie smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer)   Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snugglebug, Truth or dare, Sardines, M.I.T.D! Party(Sawyer)
Page 1 of 1