Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:23 pm

Nick watched as Taylor asked questions about her mother's power. Jaquelline nodded and looked at him kindly. "I am the spirit that was freed from my body before I died. The spirit...it holds the power and after a certain time can use it. For example, Jeda's mother was Diana ofthe Fire or Diana of the Flame. Every time Jeda uses her power, her mother can give her a hand. It is better if you ask Jeda what happened to her, but be aware that she might not tell you. You wish for your brother and father...correct?" Nick shushed her mother and smiled. "Mother will eventually explain it better soon. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:18 pm

Taylor listened, though glanced down and shrugged at the mention of his dad and brother. He missed them terribly but it would be too..awkward. What if Geffory asked about his wife, er, ex-wife? That'd be a weird conversation. When Nick spoke he looked back up and nodded. "Soo, granting wishes, eh? That's gotta be pretty cool." He spoke up after a few seconds of rather eerie silence.
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:29 am

Jaquelline shrugged in reply. "It has its days." Nick then smiled and slipped one arm around Taylor's waist. "You look exactly the same. I hope you come visit me soon...okaa-san." She smiled and waved gently in goodbye and took Taylor's hand in hers, leading him into a deeper part of the rose gardens.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:48 am

Taylor put his hand around Nick's head, resting it on her shoulders, and waved goodbye to the ghost of her mother. "Take care," he called out as Nick began to drag him deeper into the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:24 pm

Nick smiled and sighed happily, resting her head on Taylor's shoulder.
"So...we got much more time till school ends?" She asked curiously and smirked as she looked up at him with golden-brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:20 pm

Glancing up at the sky he squinted, tying to guess what time it is. Then Taylor looked back down at Nick and shrugged. "A couple more minutes," he informered her and laid his head on hers. "This has to have been one of the most interesting, weirdest days in my whole life," the boy chuckled a bit before adding, "In a good way, of course."
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:24 pm

Nick laughed gently and stopped walking. She turned her face to his and kissed his cheek.
"That was your reward. Oh, I don't just let my mother meet anyone." She smiled gently then took his hand.
"This was one of the strangest days of my life too...in a good way also." She then resumed walking as they had before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3