Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Empty
PostSubject: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:09 pm

Nick Logan rolled her eyes and sighed, her brother was bragging about how his 'brother' could sing better than him. She growled and grabbed his ear between her index finger and her thumb. She pulled his head down and whispered in his ear. "Shut up Jack! You wanna blow my cover or something?!" Her fingers let go of his ear and she hefted hersports bag into a more comfortable position on her right shoulder. Nick's full name was Nick Jaquelline Logan. But she was purposely masquerading as a boy...for personal reasons. A crowd of popular boys followed her as she stalked into the change rooms and took off her jacket. Taking out her MP3 and attaching it to speakers, she stretched and turned on a calming song. Her brother irritated her a lot sometimes. Digging around in her bag for the katana, she found it and started practising with it. Nick gritted her teeth as she misjudged her landing and she slammed into a locker, creating a large dent in it.

She cursed and sheathed the katana. Doing a hand spring away from the locker she executed a couple of kicks and punches. She heard her brother's voice and stopped the music. "You know...my sister Jaquelline can do a pretty good duet with me." Nick smirked and slammed the door open. Jack! The idiot! "Jack! Do I have to remind you that Jaquelline died three years ago?! She sang much better with me in a duet any day!" She smiled, Jack was trying to get her to sing. It was going to work. Nick smiled and went back into the changing rooms and up near the air vent. She opened her mouth and began to use her real voice. "I am deeeaad Jaaaccck! I will haaauuunnnt you Jaaacckkk!" She gave a laugh and packed up her things. She looked around and breathed out a sigh of relief and walked to her next classroom. A crowd of people were out the front of the room and Nick ducked into the room two across from the classroom. She gulped and took in a deep breath before climbing out onto the ledge on the outside of the school building and she slipped. Nick gasped and grabbed onto a pipe that was next to the ledge. She winced and looked at her hands, they were cut and slightly slippery with blood. Nick tried to climb up a little but felt her hold on the pipe slipping. Suddenyl she felt the pole slip out of her hands and she grabbed onto a slightly lower section where a band of metal was holding the pole to the bricks of the building. Nick felt petrified as she knew her body was being flung out into empty air as she tried to climb up.

She had gotten up two more sections when she finally let herself slip off the pole and fall. She had left the voice modifier off and as Nick screamed, it was a girl's scream...not a boy's yell. "AHHHH! HELP!" She sighed and realised with trepidation that she was falling back first, her brown-yellow eyes were watching the sky get further and futher away and the blood splattered pole becoming longer. Nick noticed that it felt like she was falling in slow motion...almost not moving at all. "IF SOMEONE HAS WINGS AND CAN FLY...CAN THEY USE'M TO HELP ME FROM BECOMING JELLY?" She yells in her real voice and closes her eyes in resignation...she might be falling to her death. Her brother had a totally different class schedule to her, he was on the other side of campus!!!
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:39 pm

Thank goodness for Algebra. Brushing a small bit of blond hair out of his way, Taylor stepped into the classroom just before the bell rang. He took his place by the window and opened up the book, writing the problems down as the teacher explained what they would be doing today. Suddenly, he felt something on his right wing and turned around. One of his friends was writing on it in black sharpie, going over some of the other signatures. "Go ahead and freakin kill me there." Yanking away the sharpie he jumped up and began to scribble on the kids head, who was squealing with protest. "Mr.Miles! What are you doing?"
Taylor grinned and put the marker up to his mouth as if it were a microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for the new, the improved, Jerry!" He then grabbed the chair and turned it around so that everyone in class could see the sribbled on child. Imediatly the whole class burst into laughter, and the teachers face grew red. "Up to the princible's office, now!" Bowing enthusiasticly, Taylor trotted out of the room and down the hall, past several windows.
And then he heard something. It was a scream, a girls scream. Weird enough, they were asking for someone with wings. He rushed towards the nearest window and pryed it open before backing up and leaping, holding his hat to his head. His wings caught on the wind and he floated there for a few minutes, glancing around. Soon she zipped past and he flapped his wings, diving under her and outstrechting his arms.
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:20 pm

Nick felt a jolt of relief as she was caught by a boy. She turned her head into his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her short hair waving lightly in the breeze, she was shaking like a leaf. Nick absolutely hated heights. She looked down below her then clutched closer to the boy. Her eyes filled with tears and she sobbed, burying her face into his neck. Her heart was beating eratically. She looked up and almost fell again from shock. This boy looked just like an angel. She smiled with trembling lips and hugged him yet again, hiding her face in his neck once more. Nick swore softly and took her bloody hands away from his clothes. She swiftly hooked one arm around his neck and searched in her pockets, coming up with some bandages. She wrapped the hands in the style of fingerless gloves and winced as the material brushed against the open wounds. her breathing calmed a little and she laughed softly.

"Thanks for saving me. I think I'm in your Algebra class...or I was supposed to be. Oh gosh! Where are my manners! I am Nick J. Logan...and you are? Oh yeah! You're the one always going to the principal's office huh? Hey...I can be your alibi. In a manner of speaking." She smiled and looked up at the classroom. There were people looking out of the windows. One of which was the principal. some girls were crying out her name and looking worried for her. "I'm pretending to be a boy. The 'J' stands for Jaquelline. So biologically speaking...I'm female." Nick pronounced 'Jaquelline' in a french accent and suddenly swore. She'd just blown her cover?! "Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t!" She said in rapid succession under her breath.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:10 pm

He flapped his wings softer as they neared the ground. Normally, it would have been quicker to just fly up and threw the window he had opened. But why go back to class when you could wander the halls for the rest of the period? Looking at her closer, Taylor soon reconized the kid as Nick, a rather popular boy at school. Completley confused, he listened to him/her talk.
"Taylor Miles, at your service. Or Dude Who's Always Going To The Princiable's Office works too." He glanced over at the window and grinned at the princible and the Algebra teacher, who looked as if he was going to explode. And then, Nick answered that he or she question. She was pretending to be a boy. "So your transexual."
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:51 pm

Nick smiled and waved up at the teacher with a bandaged hand. Surprisingly, the teacher waved back and went away from the window. She stuffed her hands in her pockets and started walking. The moment he said 'transsexual' she stopped in mid stride. He had just brushed up against a nerve. She turned to him and smiled gently, her eyes closing. "I prefer 'assuming the role of the other gender'. My mother named me Nick on purpose." She suddenly unsheathed her katana and started throwing it up and catching it by the sharp tip of the blade, then the handle. She kept on flipping it...handle, blade, handle, blade. She quickly sheathed the sword and winced, her hands still hurt. She remembered there were others watching and did a few hand springs and a horizontal flip in the air. Nick put a bandaged hand behind her head and looked for a suitable target. She spotted a garbage bin and took a running start before suddenly stopping and looking at it. Unsheathing the katana she barely even swung it before it split in half down the middle.

Nick looked at her brother and called to him. Jack laughed and said something in Japanese. "Dai jo bu? (Are you alright?)" "Hai (Yes or yeah)! Gomen (sorry)!" She then poked out her tongue and pulled down her bottom eyelid in a funny face. Nick waved before walking back to Taylor Miles before grabbing his arm and walking around another building. "How did you know who I was? How did you know I was a girl before you even touched me?!" She looked at him in suspicion and quickly let go of his arm. Nick looked away with a blush and slowly looked back at him before quickly looking away. She cleared her throat and put her back to a wall and sighed. Doing a face palm she started breating herself again and then was silent. Her face showed no emotion and she stared straing ahead. 'I can't believe that I'm blushing! I know he's cute but...should I be a girl once more?' She was making little groans and squeaks in her throat as she thought. This was a subconcious habbit, not easily broken. She suddenly shook her head as if to clear it, but not realising how close her head was to the wall, she slammed it back. A subtle wave of pain surged into her head and she slid down the wall. "Oi...I am so stupid." Nick smiled to herself and then looked to her right. This was the most she'd talked in a while.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:41 pm

"Whatever you wanna call it." Laughing, Taylor watched her begin to twirl her sword stick thing, grinning. She sure did a good job of "assuming the role of another gender". In fact, he could hardly believe she was really a girl, there was hardly any way to tell. She just had this..boyness surrounding her.
Suddenly, Nick had grabbed his arm. He jerked away a bit before answering her question. "No guy screams quiet like that. That was totally a girls." He flapped his wings a bit in amusment as she slammed her head on the wall. "Smooth."
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:53 pm

Nick narrowed her eyes at him and stood up before standing right in front of him and looking straight into his blue eyes. "There are four ways to know if I'm a girl or not: Undress me, get me to sing, kiss me or hug me." She rose an eyebrow and then looked away again, an anime style blush darkening across her face. She cleared her throat again and crossed her arms across her nonexistant chest. She smirked as an idea came into her head. "You can find out three out of four ways...IF you catch me. I permit you to fly. Not like it'd help your chances, speed or anything. So you in or are you in? Or are you 'just not up to the challenge'?" She looked him up and down before chuckling lightly and sticking out her hand, for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:29 pm

This would be fun, if not interesting. Taylor smirked and nodded, deciding quickly. "I'm in." He clasped her hand and shook it hard before letting go and flapping his wings with excitment. "Ready?" Very slowly he rose off the ground, hovering, waiting for an answer. So she thought she could beat him, eh? Again he chuckled and shook his head at the thought. This would be interesting, especially with the deal.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:07 am

Nick smirked and walked backwards, facing him. Suddenly she whirled and ran away from him, into the sports hall. It would be easy to distract him from here, but that would be no fun. She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest and laughed softly to herself before running through the school office and out into the courtyard. Nick smiled and slowed to a walk, her hands now buried deep in her jacket pockets. She grinned as she spotted a tall evergreen tree and sat beneath it quietly. She took out her notebook and looked at some of her sketches before adding or completing some. She had started a new one, one of a boy with blonde hair, blue eyes and a bucket hat. Nick smiled and shaded in his eyes painstakingly. "There! Now I can go be caught...not!" She put the notebook in her bag and set off again, cautious and flighty. Nick crept along through a corridor and out into the canteen before taking a left and ending up in the gardens. She looked around and spotted a climbing rose covered gazebo. Nick checked around her, but forgot to check the sky. She sprinted to the gazebo and looked at the roses. They were her mother's favourite flower. She sobered up imediately after thinking of her mum and the smiled, closing her eyes as she did so.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:36 am

He waited for her to start, rising ever so slowly until he was about a foot off the ground. And when she started to run, he flapped his wings harder, tucked them half in when they caught on the breeze, and raced after her. Every once in a while he would have to stick them back out to get the wind beneath them, but he always folded them back up, so he looked sort of like a jet.
However, Nick was fast. She would turn a corner and Taylor would lose her for a minute. But he always seemed to catch up a bit. Soon she had stopped to sit benath a tree, and he rose into the air, watching her from above. When she began to move again he dived bombed then snapped up with his white wings and flew after her. Finally they came to a beautiful rose covered gazebo. He fluttered up to the top, only a few paces in front of her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:37 pm

Nick heard Taylor flapping his wings and sat on the white seat. She twirled a rose in her fingers and sniffed appreciatively at the delicate smell. "You going to come join me or what? You found me after all, Taylor." She called calmly and set about dethorning the rose. The thorns pricked her fingertips as she painstakingly took them off and dropped them onto the ground behind the gazebo. She looked at him and rose a cocky eyebrow. "But just 'coz you found me doesn't mean you caught me!" She teased and tucked the rose into her hair before jumping through a hole in the rose thatching. But as she jumped, her notepad came flying out of her pocket and landed on the seat...open at the page with the drawing of the boy with the blue eyes. Nick was using much more speed to put some distance between her and Taylor this time. She suddenly felt tired and flopped onto the ground and looking at the clear blue sky. The thing she didn't realise was that she was in the courtyard again...and able to be seen from the ground and the sky.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:45 am

Grinning, Taylor approched her, about to sit down when she leaped through the hole. He was about to chase after her when he spotted the notebook. Curious he picked it up and examined it, begining to laugh. Tucking it next to his chest he flapped his wings again and soared into the sky, searching for Nick. He flew around in circles for a few minutes before spotting her on the ground in the courtyard. Folding in his wings, Taylor dived to the ground, snapped up his wings quickly, and landed next to her. "You forgot this." Smiling like crazy he handed her the notebook and stood closer, in case she decided to run again. This time, she would be caught.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:50 pm

Nick blushed heavily anime style when she saw the notebook. She looked away and inwardly smiled. She got up and dusted herself off. Nick knew it was game over. She smirked and flipped to another page in the notebook. It was one of her, with long hair. There was also one of a beautiful woman, she had yellow-brown eyes and blonde hair. Cursive writing underneath said: "Mother..." Nick swiftly shut the book and buried it deep within her jacket pocket. She turned away and sat beneath the tree again. Her eyes closed and she started to think. 'Maybe loosing wasn't so bad? I wonder which three choices he will choose...' Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at Taylor. "You won the moment you looked at that picture of the boy in my notebook. I have lost...take your prizes." She spoke calmly but inwardly she wanted to run away again. She felt the anime blush darken and she looked away again, but you could clearly see it from the side. Nick smiled gently and watched Taylor out of the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:52 pm

So he had won. Taylor followed Nick to the tree and sat down next to her, straightning his crooked hat. Now to pick. Going back over the list in his head, he instantly crossed out the undress one; that would be extremley akward. So the only ones left were to hear her sing, hug her, and...kiss her. "The last three."
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:41 pm

Nick looked at him and smiled. Her hands stayed at her sides but she moved her face in front of his. There was barely any room between his nose and hers. She lowered her eyelids just a little and her breath inevitably quickened. "Now Taylor...which of the last three do you want to take first?" Nick asked, her breath rebounded off of his skin and raced back at her. She then abruptly moved back to her origional position and looked at him teasingly. "You honestly expected me to kiss you right now...didn't you?" Nick smirked and poked her tongue out at him before pouting and looking into his eyes. "I thought the boy was supposed to make the first move. I supose I could be wrong. Maybe you're not as...outgoing as the other boys?" She smirked and brought her knees up to her chest and swung an arm over her kneecaps. Nick wasn't that much of a seductress...but she could pick her moments. She looked away and her body posture said that she expected him to do his part in the dare...but just didn't know when.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Nick had moved closer. Their noses almost touched, an un-measurable amount of space seperated them. He hardly heard her, lost in a day-dream, lost in her eyes. Just when Taylor was about to answer, she pulled away. He stumbled forward a bit, surprised. She began to speak again, but again he could hardly hear her, in his own world again. Only one bit seemed to stick with him "Maybe you're not as...outgoing as the other boys?" Was that a dare? It sounded like one. Grinning he approched her until he was about a foot away. "Not as outgoing? Was that a dare?" Chuckling Taylor stepped a bit closer again, the gap becoming smaller with each inch.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:20 pm

Nick smirked, looking at him again and rolled her yellow-brown eyes. "Not as outgoing? Was that a dare?" She stiffled the urge to laugh and poked her tongue out at him playfully. "Depends on the boy and the person who dared them. What...you wanna give it a go?" She suddenly turned bright red and turned her head away. She was in a deep hole now...she'd just dug herself in further. Nick then grinned and turned to him and whispered in his ear. "You better not be mean and be a bad kisser." She then pulled out her MP3 player and put the earphones into her delicate ears. Nick suddenly took them out and turned the song right down. She then turned it off and turned to him, smiling with her eyes closed. "I'm really not thatbad once you get to know me. That is...if you want to know me." She grabbed out her notebook and searched around in her bag for her colouring pencils. She found the right shade of pale "blonde" yellow and started shading in the boy's hair. She occasionally glanced at Taylor and mimicked the way the shadows played over his face and hair. She found the right shade of blue for the stripes of the bucket hat and then drew a smaller, more feminine looking shape with its arms around his neck. The short brown hair of the figure was worked on as Nick drew in the face. She was working in a daze. The girl's face was turned towards the viewer...like she was looking out of the sketch at you. She was smiling, with yellow-brown eyes. Nick shrieked in surprise and looked bewildered at the figure. She felt the blood drain from her face and she growled, snapping the book shut in ferocious fury at herself. She twisted her knuckles together and then looked at the notebook again. "Look at what my heart and head made me draw." Nick said, handing Taylor the book and the book was open at the page with herself and Taylor. The caption at the bottom was: "Me and my crush...<3" She slammed her fists into the ground and hissed at herself in anger.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:34 pm

Taylor went a bright red as she whispered in his ear. Thoughts crowed his head, making it pound terribly till he had a headache. All this was just weird..strange...not normal. Shaking away the thoughts he sat down where he was standing in front of her and watched her hands fast at work drawing the picture. He didn't relize what it was a drawing of until she handed it to him, and then he grinned. "Well, you got my hair right." Taylor joked, watching her hiss and pound her fists on the ground. Handing it back he added; "It's a lovley picture."
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Nick smiled gently too and took the book back. "If you have a headache...here." She gently put her index and middle finger's on his temples and gently cirled them around. Her eyes lowered and didn't hold his gaze, she flushed faintly and hummed a little tune for him. Nick then removed her fingers and hugged him gently to her much smaller form. Her eyes closed and she buried her head in the crook of his shoulder. Nick grinned and opened her more gold than brown eyes and lifted her face. "You smell really nice." She then laid her head on his shoulder and hummed another song. A lullaby this time...her mother used to sing it for her. Her mother had always been more partial to her daughter. So her mother had once said: "They sing to me who love me most, and I to them." "They sing to me who love me most, and I to them." Nick whispered in Taylor's ear before burying her head into his shoulder once more. She gently inhaled his scent and sighed in contentment.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:36 pm

A bit nervous as Nick began to rub his temples, Taylor stayed still. Soon she lifted her fingers and layed her head in his shoulder. He chuckled a bit at her remark and nodded a bit. She had already laid her head back down and was humming, and he listened, trying to pick up on any words. He was still doing that when she raised her head to whisper something in his ear then set it down. They sing to me who love me most, and I to them. "I wish I could sing like you." He whispered back, laughing as she smelled him again.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:00 am

Nick growled playfully and pulled his hat over his eyes. She poked out her tongue and made a funny face at him. "So you gonna kiss me or not?" She looked at him strangely and crinkled her nose. She grinned and opened her mouth.

"I've been awake for a while now.
you've got me feelin like a child now.
cause every time I see your bubbly face.
I get the tinglies in a silly place.

It starts in my toes
and I crinkle my nose,
where ever it goes
I always know.
That you make me smile.
Please stay for a while now.
Just take your time
where ever you go.

The rain is fallin on my window pane.
but we are hidin in a safer place,
under covers stayin dry and warm.
you give me feelings that I adore.

It starts in my toes,
make me crinkle my nose
where ever it goes
I always know.
That you make me smile.
Please stay for a while now.
Just take your time
where ever you go.

What am I gonna say,
when you make me feel this way.
I just........mmmmmm.

It starts in my toes
make me crinkle my nose
where ever it goes
I always know.
That you make me smile
please stay for a while now.
Just take your time
where ever you go.

Dada dada dadada dada dum..
Mmm mmm..

I've been asleep for a while now.
You tucked me in just like a child now.
Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth.

It starts in my soul
And I lose all control.
When you kiss my nose
The feelin shows.
Cause you make me smile.
Baby just take your time now.
Holdin me tight.

Where ever, where ever, where ever you go.
Where ever, where ever, where ever you go.
Where ever you go, I'll always know.
Cause you make me smile here, just for a while."

She smirked and nuzzled his neck teasingly. She had hugged him, just sung for him and now he had to kiss her. She looked at him and pouted. "How about that challenge I made. You up for it?" She crinkled her nose and rose an eyebrow.

ooc:
Song used:
Bubbly by Colby Caillat
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oBYfabGHTrM

Last edited by Jeda Donias on Wed May 07, 2008 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:35 am

OOC: -pops in- I love that song xD -pops out-

IC:

Again Taylor laughed for about the millionth time that day as he pulled his hat back up and listened to her sing. He reconized the song almost imediatly, it was played all over the radio and was quiet a popular song. Once she was finished he lightly kissed her on the nose, like the song had said, before klissing Nick on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:45 pm

Nick squeaked in shock but closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. She broke the kiss for air and kissed his nose in return. she then kissed him. She smiled in the kiss and nibbled at his bottom lip, asking for entrance. She crinkled her nose and then broke away again. Nick smiled again and took his hat and placing it on her head. She gave him a green striped bucket hat in return and laughed. "Hat trade! We friends or more?" She really hoped that they were more. She threaded her slender fingers through his hair and kissed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:31 pm

Taylor laughed when she took his hat and handed him one similar to his own. Putting it on his head he didn't even need to think about the reply to her question. "Much more, I hope." Getting ready to kiss Nick yet again, there was a laugh from somewhere nearby and he glaned toward the source. The Jerry kid in Pre-Algebra stood near the building, laughing insanley. "PDA!" He managed to yell through his laughter and Taylor ripped himself away.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:02 pm

Nick scowled blackly at the kid. She slowly got up, stretching like a lazy cat. Her smirk was one to scare someone. She turned to 'Jerry' and smiled sweetly. She pulled the bucket hat's rim over her eyes and nose before walking to him calmly. "Listen here kid. I am the ghost of Madeline Jaquelline Logan. I am a figment of your imagination. You did not see me. This young man has just been telling me all about you...and if you don't go away. I will make life very painful for you." She grabbed him by the hair and flicked him in a special spot behind the neck, making him go limp in her arms. She carried him over to a nearby teacher and explained in her boy voice that the boy'd walked into a pole while watching her train Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next