Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:48 am

Taylor watched her with the kid, wondering how she'd learned to be so convinceing and, well, scary. Nick had dragged him over to a teacher, making an excuse to why he suddenly had became so limp. Hoping to back her up he sprinted towards them, nodding. "Yeah, he was just helping me train. You know, all those cool stick flippy things Nick's always doing." He shot a glance over at her then back at the teacher who had taken the boy away and was walking him into the school. When they were finally out of sight Taylor looked at Nick. "How'd you get so good at doing that?" And he had thought he was the best liar at the school.
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:14 pm

Nick smiled and then looked at him. "Get good at doing what? Oh...well. One has too lie if they wish to keep their biggest secret...well, a secret." She took off her jacket and took a step backwards, moving her t-shirt to get air to flow around her chest. "It was starting to get a bit warm in there." She pointed to something in the sky and plucked out a white feather from his right wing. Nick swiftly braided it into some tan coloured leather. She looked in her bag and found a pendant necklace. She dug one of her canine teeth into a red coloured bottle and let a few clear drops of liquid well in the hollow space of the pendant. She snapped it closed and put the black leather cord around Taylor's neck. "Now where ever we go we have a part of the other with us. In that pendant is some of the water that was used to cool the blade of my sword." She grinned and tied the leather with the white feather onto a belt loop on her pants.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:01 am

Taylor nodded; that made sense. She'd basicly lied all her life, of course she was good at it. Suddenly she pointed at the sky and his head whipped around to look for whatever it was. Nothing...except a small pinch in his right wing. Grabbing a hold of it, he was about to ask what she was doing, but she was already putting a cord with a pendant on it around it. As Nick explained a smile strechted across his face and he was soon smiling. "Yeah, that's a good idea." With a pause he looked around to see if there was anybody else in the courtyard. Then he shifted his gaze to the window where, what seemed like forever, students had been standing. "Everyone's probably wondering where we are. Like you're brother." He mused, glancing back over at Nick. It seemed like hours ago she was tumbling from the building.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:58 pm

Nick smiled and shook her head. "My brother knows where I am. We have these to let us know where the other is. It's a tracking device." She held up her hand to show Taylor a chain around her wrist. She subconciously touched the necklace around her neck and looked up at the sky. 'Mother...why did you give me your necklace just before you passed on? Why did you leave it to me? It was your most prize posession. why mother...why?' She thought to the sky as she made a little squeak in the back of her throat. "Where do you wanna go next Taylor?" She slund a slender arm around his waist and grinned. She was his...but was he hers?

ooc: are they going to be boyfriend and girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:09 pm

Tracking device? Taylor briefly wondered what kind of tracking device, did he just know her as dot on a screen or could he see everything? He gave a subconsious shrug, pushing it away as Nick put her arm around his waist. He grinned down at her, putting his arm around her neck. "Where ever you go."

OOC: Sure? Why not Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:32 pm

Nick laughed as his hand brushed her ticklish spot. Her head rested on his shoulder and the bell rang. She pricked her small ears and pulled the bucket hat further down over her face. She smiled gently and traced the front part of her hat with her index finger. "hey Taylor? Do you reckon I should be a girl instead? It would be easier for us to be together." She showed him the sketch of her with long hair. Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Girlwithmycurlyhair She smiled but the page flipped and her smile disappeared slowly. It was a sketch of her mother. Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 5b85bb3f (imagine they have brown-yellow eyes. The one with the darker hair is Nick.)
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:58 pm

"It would be a lot easier and not as..weird." Taylor glanced down as she showed him the scetches. They were beautiful, she was a very good drawer in deed. When she stopped on one with two people, one of them being Nick, he glanced up. She was no longer smile, and his faded too. "What's the matter?" Gazing back at the picture he asked, "Who's that?"
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:30 pm

Nick touched the cross on her necklace and smiled almost nonexistantly. "Someone who died not so long ago. Her name was Yuki, Yuki Logan. It means snow, she was half Japanese so she taught my brother and I the language. You know...I've talked more to you in today than I did to anyone last year. I stopped talking because of my mother." She remembered how she had seen her mother the second before she died. "Okaa-san...Yuki Okaa-san." she whispered softly and pointed to the caption underneath the sketch. "Mother and me."
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:35 pm

Taylor listened, not interupting, just nodding as she spoke. His eyes flickered down to the drawing and then back up at Nick. They were glazed over with sympathy. "I'm sorry..." His voice trailed off as he took her hand gently in his, still looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:17 am

Nick grinned and poked his side. "We must not dwell over things of the past. We must keep moving forward with others by our side." She smiled and pokes him again.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:17 pm

Taylor smiled back at her, then leaped backwards as she poked him in the side. "Hey, that's not fair!" He pretended to be a bit mad as he covered them up in protection. "That's my ticklish spot." Muttering a bit to himself his eyes suddenly brightened and he creeped towards Nick. "I bet I could find yours."
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:06 pm

Nick laughed gently and shook her head, her bangs falling cutely over her eyes. "My ticklish spot is in four places, you're only ever likely to find two." She laughed gently and cheekily pecked him on the lips before darting behind him. Nick then let her fingers gently run up and down his sides.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:53 pm

Taylor laughed and slipped behind Nick. Then he began to search for a ticklish spot. He tried her sides several times before going on to her underneath her chin. "Am I getting warmer?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:32 am

Nick smirked and shook her head as he ran his hands up and down her sides. She rose an eyebrow and nodded once. "Yes you are getting a little warmer. Try the sides of my neck and the middle of my sides." She smiled and crinkled her nose a little.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:04 am

Taylor grinned at the answer and moved one hand to her neck and the other to her sides. "How about now?"

OOC: Shocked De post..it shrunk...
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:24 am

Nick shook her head and turned around to face him. "No...like this." Placing one hand on her side, the other on her neck, in the correct positions. She smirked and put her arms around his neck and kissed him softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:40 pm

Taylor grinned as she kissed him and pulled away for a second. "I soo knew that." He laughed before bending down a bit and kissing her just as softly.

OOC: Awww Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:23 pm

Nick smiled softly as he kissed her and she threaded her hands lightly through his blonde hair. She broke the kiss and kissed him on the tip of his nose cheekily. "Yes...of course you knew that." She said sarcastically and hugged him, burying her head in the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:25 pm

Taylor grinned and hugged her back, his chin resting gently on the top of her head. His blue eyes scanned the area and they landed on a big bird floating lazily in the sky. An idea hit him instantly and he tore himself away. "Come on, come on!" He shouted excitedly, grabbing Nick's hand and taking off towards the building. Once there he let down, found a few footholds, and hoisted himself onto a window. "I have an idea, but we need to get up there." Taylor jerked his head up to a window that was about half way up the building. "If you want, you can get on my back, that is, if you don't think you can climb that high"
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:41 pm

Nick giggled lightly and climbed up after him. She chose different handholds and wedged her foot into the wall deep enough to be seen from the other side and dug something out. She grabbed it and slipped it into her pocket descreetly. Nick then kept on climbing after him. "Where are you taking me Mister?" She laughed and climbed onto his back.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Grinning to himself, Taylor climbed up the rest of the way. Once there he manuvoured very carefuly till he was facing outwards. He braced himself as Nick climbed up onto his back. "You'll find out soon enough. Now, hold on very tight." With that, he jumped off the window. The building wizzed past them and then his wings snapped up and they were gliding incredibly smoothly. Flapping his wings he rose into the air until they were flying along side the same bird he had spotted earlier. It stared, wondering what kind of horribly difigured bird this was suppose to be. Soon the hawk got a little too creeped out and flew away quickly. "Anywhere you'd like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:29 pm

Nick gasped a little as they took off, but quickly regained her composure. She crossed her legs around his middle and threw her arms out, whooping loudly. "Yeahooo! I'm flying!!!" She yelled to the clear blue sky and laughed joyously. She laughed again and clutched onto Taylor's shirt once more. "Um...Somewhere with red roses?" She asked softly, but loud enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:43 am

Taylor grinned as she cheered. People always found it so exciting to fly, while it was as normal as walking to him. He nodded when she told him where she'd like to go and flapped his wings harder. They rose a bit higher and were soon floating above the gardens. Slowly he deceanded into the middle of a beautiful display of red roses, with the gazebo not far off.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:17 pm

Nick looked around and smiled gently. "Okaa-san...I'm here! (mother/mum...I'm here.)" She called and a gentle breath of wind passed her. She laughed softly and opened her mouth, begining to sing.

"Nanairo no kaze ni fukarete tooi misaki wo mezashiteta
Yoake mae kikoeta MERODI
Sore wa totemo natsukashii uta

Higashi no sora e to habataku toritachi
Saa, takarajima ni nukeru chikamichi

Nanatsu no umi no rakuen
Arashi no yoru no ato ni wa ai wo tsutaerutame inochi ga mata umareru
Nanatsu no kuni no MERODIA
Daremo ga itsuka wa koko wo tabidatsu hi ga kitemo
Watashi wa wasurenai

Yukkuri to kumo wa nagarete nijino hate@ni kieteitta
Hoshitachi wa shinju no you ni
Tsuyoi hikari hanachi hajimeru

Minami no sora kara kikoeru kuchibue
Sou, otona ni naru toki ga kiteita

Kiseki wa meguru bouken
Yasashii haha no negai wo mune ni idaki nagara daremo ga tabi wo shiteru
Hoshi furu yoru no FANTAJIA
Afureru namida to inori dare ni mo wakaranai
Mirai wo terashiteru

Nanatsu no umi no rakuen
Arashi no yoru no ato ni wa ai wo tsutaerutame inochi ga mata umareru
Nanatsu no kuni no MERODIA
Daremo ga itsuka wa koko wo tabidatsu hi ga kitemo
Watashi wa wasurenai

Kiseki wa meguru bouken
Yasashii haha no negai wo mune ni idaki nagara daremo ga tabi wo shiteru
Hoshi furu yoru no FANTAJIA
Afureru namida to inori dare ni mo wakaranai
Mirai wo terashiteru!"

At the start of the song, a deeper voice started singing along and a young woman appeared. She waved and Nick laughed happily. "Taylor...meet my mother, Jaquelline." The woman walked towards them and Nick handed her the red rose. The moment the rose touched her mother's fingers, it was covered in a nimbus (the thing that surrounds ghosts in anime).

Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Origianl_skirt9685410 (but with eyes a little bit more like Nick's eyes.)

"How are you my darling? Greetings Taylor of the Winged." Her voice was warm and kind, like Nick's own voice, but more so. She smiled gently and tucked the rose delicately behind one ear. "I am almost ready to become flesh and blood. One more full moon and my powers will be strong enough. Oh, I haven't introduced myself! I am Jaquelline the wish maker. I grant wishes for both myself and others. Next full moon I will wish myself alive once more. Then you can actually meet me...hai? (then you can actually meet me...yes?)"
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:46 pm

Taylor watched, interested, as Nick began to sing. She still had the most beautiful singing voice, even when he couldn't understand anything she said. He made a mental note to ask her to teach him to speak Japanese before staring in awe at the woman who had appeared. She looked a lot like Nick but, of course, older. When Nick introduced him to the lady he waved in greeting and grinned. So this was her mother. He listened as Jaquelline sort of explained what was happening and Taylor looked even more surprised. "You mean..you're like, dead? And next full moon you'll make yourself..alive?" Wow. Almost at once he thought of his father and older brother, who had been killed in a gang fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)   Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling from the sky...literally! (Taylor Miles)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next