Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~*WINDY*~<3 (Coban Newman)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

~*WINDY*~<3 (Coban Newman) Empty
PostSubject: ~*WINDY*~<3 (Coban Newman)   ~*WINDY*~<3 (Coban Newman) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:26 am

Contacts/Friends/Not Blocked
~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias, my sweet Jedakins! Bestfriend), ~*This_GiRl_Got_GaMe*~ (Nick Logan, my lovely Nick! Bestfriend), MYOBboy1234 (Jack Logan, friend of a friend), {{AfTeR}}lifeoftheparty (Sawyer Larson, Friend of a friend), Happy*Tree*Friends (Parker Devlish, my pupil in martial arts...Bestfriend!), BlondeAngel81;) (Taylor Miles, friend of a friend! XD)

Blocked/Ain't gonna talk to you Idiot!/GET OFF MY HOMEPAGE D*MMIT!
OMG It's GARY! (Garret Philmun, I just don't like him. Okay?)
Crazzyglassboy (Thomas winters, EEK! GET HIM AWAY FROM ME! GET HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!)

New Messages/Hi!/If I have blocked you...don't waste my time

You have two new messages:
message one recieved at 3:30pm on the 20th of Feb 2008, sent by ~*This_GiRl_Got_GaMe*~ :
"Hey Coban! Can I chat with you and Jedakins at 2:30 pm okay? Bi the way...have you seen Jeda around school much? I think she might be sick! Poor Jedakins! Sad"

Message two recieved at 4:00 pm on the 20th of Feb 2008, message sent by ~*FiReSoUl101*~:
"Hello Coban! I'm going to chat with you and Nick on IM okies? thanx for worrying but I'm okay. Benson said it was just a bad stomach ache."

If you want to be a contact/ or blocked:

Code:
Name:
IM:

Last edited by Jeda Donias on Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*WINDY*~<3 (Coban Newman)   ~*WINDY*~<3 (Coban Newman) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:52 am

Name: Taylor Miles
IM: BlondeAngel81;)
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: ~*WINDY*~<3 (Coban Newman)   ~*WINDY*~<3 (Coban Newman) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:58 pm

okies...let me add it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*WINDY*~<3 (Coban Newman)   ~*WINDY*~<3 (Coban Newman) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*WINDY*~<3 (Coban Newman)
Page 1 of 1