Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coban Newman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

Coban Newman Empty
PostSubject: Coban Newman   Coban Newman Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:38 pm

Full Name- Coban Newman
Age- 14 (Freshman)
Birthday- 28th of March
Gender- Female

Power- controls, creates and extinguishes wind. She is a wind powered girl basically.

Description- Coban Newman Natalie-portman-wallpaper

Coban has a slightly tanned face and brunette hair to her shoulder blades. Her deep brown eyes are the windows to her soul. She is tall for her age at 175 cm. She is a tomboy, but she will sometimes dress to impress if she goes ou to dinner with friends or family. She usually keeps her hair loose, in a plait or in a ponytail...she usually picks the ponytail. She dresses in green, brown, black, gray, blue, white, peach and purple (any shade).

Personality- Coban is feisty, paitient, big tempered girl. She never backs down from an outright challenge, her quick, sharp tongue makes fast work of the popular people in high school. They have either learnt to back down or avoided her completely. Coban has already seen another girl called Jeda Donias shoot fire out of her hands. She gives the teachers their due respect now. At first she was loud and nasty, but now she is quieter but nasty to those who are nasty first. Coban hates getting blamed for things she hasn't done and calls the accusers out on it.

History- She was put up for adoption after her mother and father split 5 years ago. Coban was imediately sent to Pakerwil after she discovered her powers and now lives with the Newmans. She is an only child and of middle class wealth, but she keeps that under lock and key.

RP Sample-

Coban walked through the school gates and rolled her eyes as she saw a mob of populars coming her way. A short blonde, Harriet walked straight up to Coban. Harriet looked like an R rated pixie, her hair shoulder length (in a bun), very short skirt, only a crop top and chop sticks in her hair. "Hey new girl? Where'd you get your jeans, a $2 shop?" Hariet laughed and Coban grinned. "No, I got them in New York at Mimi's Clothing Store you know...the one in Broadway? I got them free coz I knew the owner. If you will excuse me I am late to class." Harriet's face was contorted in rage What a Face , the heavily aplied make-up cracking and falling off her 'pretty' face. Coban walked straight through the crowd and a mysterious gust of wind made Harriet fall into a puddle of mud.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

Coban Newman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coban Newman   Coban Newman Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:52 am

xD Love the RP sample. Accepted, of course!
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

Coban Newman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coban Newman   Coban Newman Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:18 pm

lol yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coban Newman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coban Newman   Coban Newman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coban Newman
Page 1 of 1