Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E.A. (Element Animal) and Free Spirit rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

E.A. (Element Animal) and Free Spirit rules Empty
PostSubject: E.A. (Element Animal) and Free Spirit rules   E.A. (Element Animal) and Free Spirit rules Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:31 pm

E.A. Rules:

1. Please do not name your animal something really really long or a swear word.

2. Pick an animal that could relate to your character's powers. (If you are having trouble deciding please PM me or Sawyer.)

3. If you would like a picture of your animal I suggest looking on google images or photobucket.com (I don't know how to make graphics so don't ask me to make you one.)

4. You have to make your animal have some sort of trait from their master/mistress. e.g. Nala (Nick's E.A.) has her mistress's temper and brains.

5. I am happy to put up descriptive words for colours etc. just ask okies? Nothing happens if you don't ask or offer.

6. Have fun with Rping (Role Playing) your E.A. and character.

Free Spirit rules:

1. Name your Free Spirit accordingly to the power of your character. e.g. Nick has 'Power' who is litterally powerfully strong and smart.

2. The free spirit (of course) has some will of its own. They are not a quiet, obedient 'servant' to the character that they come from. They have free will of their own and do what ever they wish until they are reabsorbed.

3. You can set them free by 'pushing them out of your mind'. Which basically means making them physically in your character's world. You can also reabsorb them by 'calling them back into your mind'. Or just getting your character to walk into them.

4. Have fun when you mould (shape) your character into what you want them to be. They can grow (mature) or just stay as they are.

5. Keep it PG people. This is a PG site and we have PG members. If you do not like this important rule then why did you join at all? ok -rant over-

Note: If you have any other questions reply to this thread or PM either me or Sawyer.
Back to top Go down

E.A. (Element Animal) and Free Spirit rules
Page 1 of 1