Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules/Punishments {{Updated as of 2/23/08}}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

Rules/Punishments {{Updated as of 2/23/08}} Empty
PostSubject: Rules/Punishments {{Updated as of 2/23/08}}   Rules/Punishments {{Updated as of 2/23/08}} Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:12 pm

Rules

One:
This is a semi-literatue site. Keep all post to about five good sentences. Nothing puny, or you'll get a warning

Two:
You may have as many characters as you please. But if it becomes a big issue, I can always change that.

Three:
Nothing too graphic. That means fights or anything else -wink wink-. That also goes with cussing. The occasional damn or hell is okay, but anything over that is a no no. xD This is a PG-13 site with some PG members.

Four:
Be nice! That means no flamming, fighting, whatever. That doesn't go for your characters. They can fight all they want/

Five:
No godmoding or power playing. If you don't know what this is, please PM me right away.

Six:
No, no, NO chatspeak in IC!

Seven:
You're character has to be between the ages of 6-35. When they turn 35, PM me

Eight:
You're character must be accepted before you can role-play them. Only Admins/Moderaters may accept characters.

Nine:
Once the plot starts up, no bugging staff members to be apart of it.

Ten:
Don't give out too much personal information. That's just a given :p

Eleven:
Have fun!

-----Add any rules here-----

Punishments

If you are caught breaking a rule, you will get a verbal warning. The second time you will get a warning level in your user notes of 10%. Below is a chart stating what happens when you reach a certain level of warning.

10% = Another verbal warning
20% = A long pm telling you to knock it off
30% = One day ban
40% = Three day ban
50% = One week ban
60% = Two week ban
70% = Three week ban
80% = A month ban
90% = A month ban and an extremley long e-mail telling you to knock it off
100% = Permanent deletion

A bit harsh, I know, but I have to keep this site spiffy.
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com

Rules/Punishments {{Updated as of 2/23/08}}
Page 1 of 1