Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NoT sO hApPy PlAcE! {OPENSSS!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

NoT sO hApPy PlAcE! {OPENSSS!} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoT sO hApPy PlAcE! {OPENSSS!}   NoT sO hApPy PlAcE! {OPENSSS!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:17 am

ooc: No prob. =)

bic:
Coban smiled and laughed as he said she was good. "I manipulated the air to give me more, what is it? Oh yeah, they call it 'air' America don't they? I was the worst in my class at the temple. I lived in Japan for a bit coz I moved around a lot. The foster family gave up on me after a while. I just wouldn't sit still long enough. Except when I learnt new words in Japanese or eating...but even eating couldn't keep me for long." She smirked and flipped out a Japanese fan before fluttering it decievingly.

NoT sO hApPy PlAcE! {OPENSSS!} - Page 2 F-102_sensu_crafts

"I'll give you a clue. I have a weakness. Part of the body, starts with a." She said, taking pity on him.
Back to top Go down

NoT sO hApPy PlAcE! {OPENSSS!}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2