Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nick and Jack Logan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

Nick and Jack Logan Empty
PostSubject: Nick and Jack Logan   Nick and Jack Logan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:54 am

Full Name- Nick (Jaquelline) Logan
Age- 16 1/2
Birthday- 12th of March
Gender- Female (pretending to be male)

Power- She has increased physical and mental statistics. (She is faster, stronger, more flexible, has more agility etc. and she can think faster, understand electronics and technology etc.)

Description- Nick and Jack Logan Anime_Boy
Nick has brown-blonde hair and it is kept short with bangs that hang over her eyes. She has yellow-brown coloured eyes. She is quite slender and has little to no chest development so that is lucky for her as she is trying to masquerade as a boy. Even though Nick is slender, any weight the does have is pure muscle. She is pale skinned but her skin never gets sun burnt. She is shorter than her brother, Jack at 5 ft 12 inches. She wears only sleeveless t-shirts in yellow, green, blue, white, black, red and other assorted colours. She wears the same necklace in the picture all the time. She also wears the same type and colour jacket every day...even in summer. The heat does not bother her. Nick doesn't really have a style. She carries a katana with her all the time as well, for protection and so she can skip classes and practise her swordsman skills in the PE locker rooms.One thing you never see her without is her umbrella (the one in the picture) rain, hail or shine she always has it with her.

Personality- Nick is the kinder of the twins and will always be willing walk any class member home. One of her talents is that she can sing, Nick does not ever use a voice modifier to make her sing like a boy. Nick sings as a girl with no wig on when she sings in school and she sings in the locker rooms when there is no one about. She is always smiling, even if she isn't really feeling happy. When you first meet her she has an attitude towards girls that can't be helped. After all, she is pretty attractive for a 'boy'. Her imagination sometimes runs away with her and she gets used to seeing living fairytales in every day life. She is the modern day swordsman and is very skilled at what she does. She bacame even more quiet and detirmined to be as strong (mentally and physically) as the male counterparts who were always looking down their noses at girls. Nick is quiet, kind, secretive, courageous, funny, cunning and many more things. She hates it when Jack drags her into playing football with him and his mates. she usually walks around the courtyard in the school or practices swordsman skills during free period or when she skips class. She has a bit of a temper but only works out her frustration on her swordman skills. Nick has a fear of heighs and she also fears being found out as a girl. She would only use her katana in self defence or to protect others. Nick cannot scream or raise her voice because her cover would be blown. But she has made a voice modifier. It's a mini voice modifying microphone in the shape of a clip on earring.

History-
Age of 5 to 10
Her father left her mother after he was caught cheating with a woman that he got pregnant. Nick wasn't that sad to see him gone. She had stopped explaining to people that she was a girl and not the younger brother. She is the youngest of the two though. Nick spent most of her time daydreaming until she was six years old, when her mother married again and the step father suggested enrolling her in a swordsmanship skills training course. When she started she was fighting with a wooden dagger. By the time she was nine she was fighting with real katanas and weapons. Her tenth birthday was funny when she was told to show them what she'd learnt. She did three back flips and a hand spring before trimming the hedges with her daggers.

Age of 10 onwards
Nick surpassed her master in mental and physical power on her 14th birthday and became the youngest swordsman to ever complete their training so fast after enrolling. Her mother passed away the year after and Nick went on as before but quiet and more detirmined to be looked at as just as strong by her male counterparts. Nick and her twin were put up for adoption in Pakerwil after they realised that the step-father had only been nice to them because of their mother and because mother had money. The step-father took his part of the will distributions and faded out of their lives and the twins were adopted by the Pattersons.

RP Sample-

Nick smiled as she noticed the change rooms were empty. She placed her MP3 on a bench and attatched it to the speakeers. She picked her favourite song and the song started playing...it was time to begin.

*"There's a place in my mind
No one knows where it hides
And my fantasy is flying
It's a castle in the sky"

"It's a world of our past
Where the legend still lasts
And the king wears the crown
But the magic spell is law"

"Take your sword and your shield
There's a battle on the field
You're a knight and you're right
So with dragons now you'll fight"

Nick blew a lock of brown-blonde hair out of her eyes and rushed at an imaginary foe with her katana in hand. Making short stabs, artistic jumps and acrobatics around this foe she scowled in concentration and sheathed her katana before practising hand springs, back flips, spinning horizontal and much more. Her smile disappeared as Jack came into the change room and gave her some advice about smoothly completing the back flips. She laughed and threw a sweat towel at him. He thanked Nick for it and she went back to doing her practises. The bell for lunch rang and she hoisted herself up onto one hand and spread her other limbs out in a gracefull pose. Nick timed how long she could hold it and realised that the other boys were watching her. She had discarded her jacket and her sleeveless t-shirt was damp with sweat. Returning to an upright position she did a hand stand, hand spring and a horizontal spin added on. She changed her shirt quickly, grabbed her jacket and katana before concealing the katana in her gym bag.

"And my fancy is flying
It's a castle in the sky
Or there's nothing out there
These are castles in the air"

The boys gaped at Nick as she walked calmly to her next class as though that performance was nothing. But it wasn't anything to her. Her endurance was much better than the other people here, powers or not. Her yellow-brown eyes spotted girls waiting for her at the English room door and she quickly ducked into the room before it. She climbed through the open window and gulped...the windows were two storeys up. She threw the bag in silently ahead of her through the open window. Nick jumped for the edge of the windowsill and just grabbed it. She slowly hoisted herself up and into the class room. She turned and froze. A boy with a bucket hat, blue eyes and blonde hair was watching her. She smiled with closed eyes and saluted the boy before sitting at the back of the class and finding her castle in the sky.

"Fairytales live in me
Fables coming from my memory
Fantasy is not a crime
Find your castle in the sky"

Full Name- Jack Logan
Age- 16 1/2
Birthday- 12th of March
Gender- Male

Power- Telekinessis

Description- Nick and Jack Logan Fae8b35b-2
Jack has darker brown-blonde hair than his 'brother', Nick. Jack has bangs also. He has grey-blue eyes and pale skin that does not get sunburnt. He wears t-shirts in all sorts of colours and wears the same type of jacket in either cream, white, slate grey or black every day to school. He usually ties a strip of white cloth around his forehead. He is as slender as his twin, but is slightly taller at 5 ft 14 inches and has more muscle tone in his arms than his 'male' counterpart.

Personality- Jack is the more aggresive of the two and can have his caring/kind moments when his twin is feeling or being threatened by others. These two siblings would go out of their way for each other no matter what. He is into more rougher sports than his sister and makes a joke out of picking at her "mistakes" when he catches her training. He can be insensitive to his sister's feelings sometimes but apologizes straight after realising it. Jack is also a swordsman but a different kind. He can not do any of the fancy acrobatics that his sister does. He uses brute force and wits.

History-
age of 5 to 10
His mother was divorced by his cheating father who then married the woman he'd been cheating with. Jack was overjoyed to see his father leave. He trained harder than Nick but was told to give up. He got a novice's certificate and his sister taught him everything she learned during her latest training lessons. He was always beside his sister and never being envious of her. He was proud to be Nick's sister. At the age of six their mother remarried to a man and they liked him better than their biological father.

age of 10 to present day
They mourned for their mother's death but soon after were put up for adoption by the deceiving step-father who only wanted money from their dead mother's will. he took what he wanted and disappeared from the twins's lives. They were moved to Pakerwil and adopted by the Pattersons.

RP Sample-
(Ryan*Jack*) Hey,batter,batter, hey battter,batter swing.

(Chad*Nick*) I've go to just do my thing.

(Ryan*Jack*)Hey,batter,batter, hey batter,batter swing.

I'III show you that it's one and the same:

Baseball,dancing,same game.

It's easy:

Step up to the plate,start swingin.

Jack grinned and removed his arm from around Nick's shoulders. He'd just been challenged to play baseball against his younger brother. Nick was going to be batting, Jack being pitcher. He threw the ball fast and another boy missed it, konking some other random person on the head. Jack's grey-blue eyes glinted detirminedly and he threw the ball again.

(Ryan*Jack*) Two-steppin, now you're up to bat.

Bases loaded, do your dance.

It's easy:

Take your best shot,just hit it.

(Chad*Nick*) I've got what it takes, playin my game,so you better spin that pitch you're gonna throw me, YEAH.
I'II show you how I swing.

(Girls*baseball club boys*) You'll never know if you never try.

(chad*Nick*)There's just one little thing that stops me ev'ry time. YEAH.

(Ryan*Jack*)Come on!

Jack knew it was Nick that was the last batter to hit today. Jack threw the ball hard and fast and Nick hit it really high and ran all around the bases and made it home before the ball even hit the ground. Jack looked at Nick and within seconds both were on the floor laughing in the dusty diamond as the game ended and Nick's team won by one run. The brothers laughed and joked with each other on the long walk home about how Jack had gone easy on his younger sibling. Only they and their adopted parents knew about Nick being a GIRL.

Songs used:
*= This is what Nick sound like when she sings.
Castle in the sky - Dj Satomi
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjs47N_Vy6w
(ignore the pictures. This was the longest video with the song and lyrics I could find!)

I don't Dance - HSM2
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IdTrnTDK_Mo&feature=related

Maybe Nick and Taylor Miles can meet sometime?
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nick and Jack Logan   Nick and Jack Logan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:52 am

Accepted!
And we could arrange that, once I finish him.
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Nick and Jack Logan   Nick and Jack Logan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:51 pm

hey Sawyer? Have you deleted Taylor Miles's bio? Question affraid
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nick and Jack Logan   Nick and Jack Logan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Nope, it just got put lower on da list of bios, that's all.
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick and Jack Logan   Nick and Jack Logan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick and Jack Logan
Page 1 of 1