Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;) Empty
PostSubject: A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;)   A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:34 pm

(Just throwing ideas around. this subplot involves all my girl characters [Nick, Coban, Tobie, Jeda] and maybe Jack and Thomas. I just have to ask whether or not Sawyer wants her charries involved, but they kind of are anyway.)

Sub-plot idea:

Based on a half-thought through wish from Tobie to bring her dead boyfriend back. Nick Logan's mother hears it from the ghostly realms and grants it, not realising that the personality of the person when they were brought back to life, reversed. So if the person that died had an awful temper, if they came back to life...they would have almost to no temper. But this wasn't all, Shawn Rebello had been an incredibly mellowed out person. He had had not a single mean bone in his body. He had never been able to lie convincingly and had never been a girl magnet.

Do you see where this is going? Well all those things reversed as soon as he took his first breath of air once more. He still had all the memories of the previous Shawn, but this new Shawn was deadly: he now had a very explosive temper that could lash out at any moment, he was also a natural liar, a person whose skeleton was made up of mean bones and was now also a girl magnet. Not only had his entire personality and behaviour changed, but his powers had reversed too. His powers had been to control and manipulate water, now he controlled lightning and electrical charges in the body (he can access any part of the body except the brain, spinal cord and most vital organs).

He meets Tobie while she is with: Coban, Nick and Jeda. He threatens them that if they do not break off every tie to boys or other friends (apart from having friendships with each other) that they currently knew, those boys and friends would die. The boys would die with a surge of pure electrical charge sizzling through their veins. The girls immediately agree, thinking that it is best to do as Shawn says rather than risking the boys and other friend's lives. Jeda started ignoring Sawyer, running off whenever he called out to her, not answering her cellphone if she saw his caller I.D. on it, all in all out right avoiding him and his friends. Nick broke up with Taylor, but she didn't want to! She hated herself and that little brat for seeing the injured and hurt look in Taylor's eyes when she told him. Coban avoided every one of the boys she knew and Tobie had it the hardest. Tobie knew that Shawn was a different person. But she no longer loved him. She loves Parker Devlish now (because he reminds her of the old Shawn and she thinks that he is ADORABLE), but if Shawn found out...he would kill Parker and Tobie. Tobie also told the other girls about the wish and they swore each other to secrecy.

They immediately dragged Jack and Thomas into one of the sound proof music rooms and made sure that Shawn was no where near the upper class house. The moment that the girls told Nick's twin and Jeda's ex...Jack and Thomas both understood why they had been told. They both technically had immunity as Jack was Nick's brother and Jeda had told Shawn that she had no connection with Thomas other than a previous relationship. Shawn had bought it, thank god. Thomas and Jack were going to tell Sawyer, Parker, Quinci, Nigel and Taylor. But they were stopped by Nick, and she explained what would happen if Shawn thought that the other boys knew. He would most likely slaughter all of them.

Tobie also told everyone in the soundproof room of her feelings for Parker. Her words for the reasoning were: "This is so that you can tell him...if I. If I don't make it out of this situation alive." Everyone accepted that and they all walked out of the soundproof room, having sworn each other to secrecy unless something happened to one of the girls that couldn't just be written off as a fall or a training accident. But this situation begs a few questions...

So what was he planning? Why had Tobie wished for him to return? What excuse had Nick given to Taylor? And what had happened with Tobie and Parker to make Tobie fall in love?

( 0.0;; Tell me what you all think yeah?)
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;)   A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Very Happy i love it! it's so drama filled and awesome and, and ploty! I think this would be an awesome plot, if you couldn't tell by my little love-rant. you are just way too good at coming up with plots jeda, seriously xD
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;)   A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Yay!! So do you want to join in the plot Sawyerkins? Very Happy Smile bounce It was only one that I'd been thinking of for about a month any way. Besides, I had to post it when you were, well....active. So that you could give your opinion. Yeah, do we want to tie up all the current threads first? But we missed out on doing the Halloween thread... Sad Hmm, question is...how do we get rid of Shawn afterwards?
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;)   A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:40 pm

yes yes yes! i would love to join ^^ it'd probably be good to tie up at least a couple of them, i'm working on posts right now. just so that then our characters aren't everywhere at once xD i know! that wasn't cool...
hmm, well they could always kill him...again? if that would work.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;)   A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:04 pm

yeah probably, or Nick's mother could come back to life (for some reason or other she would have the same personality etc. as she did when she was alive) and see all the trouble that he was causing. She could then take away his life as easily as she gave it. (That's the other half of her powers). Awesome. The one at Coban's house could survive a bit longer maybe? long enough for them to play a few games and have Tobie slowly fall in love with Parker? (Even though he is in love with Ray). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;)   A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:49 pm

yush ^^ i just posted there Very Happy whoo go me!
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;)   A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:50 am

Woot! I replied, how do we get them (Parker and Tobie) in a place long enough for Tobie to fall in love with him? Maybe have either Parker or Tobie as Snugglebug? and then one finds the other?

~*Halloween Bizarre/Aladdin and the magic Lamp*~
You look around at all the richly coloured advertisements. They are all advertising the same thing: 'Come one, come all to a magic place for one night only. There will be games, prizes, marketplaces, everything you can imagine in a typical Bizarre from the Disney movie Aladdin. Three hours before the stroke of midnight, there will be a game that you can play. Just be careful of the genie/gypsy, the pixie, the mermaid and the flute player.'

There are exotic smells, foods, drinks and people. The whole street has been closed off to allow for this event. But I wouldn't suggest mucking up as there will be plain clothed police all over the place. But one stall that you definitely have to visit is Coban Newman's as she is selling jewelry made with metal working, beads, leather and other things. Another one is Tobie Newman's food stand, as she sells: hot popcorn, hot dogs, muffins, curry, fried rice and many other confections at her stall including drinks and ice-cream. You begin to wander around when you notice that there is a shrouded over part of the bizarre. A policewoman named Benson tells you that this is the entrance to the game that opens three hours from the strike of midnight. You wander back to the stalls and you see a stall that you'd not noticed before.

The stall's vendor was the one, the only: Jeda Donias. She smiles and greets you warmly. You ask what she sells at her stall and she answers: "It's a secret. But you can look." She ushers you under the cover of the roof of her stall and she pulls a gold coloured cord with a tassel on the end of it. Drapes fall to cover every possible peeking place and the lights a lamp. Jeda beckons for you to come closer and she lights a few candles around the stall. You gasp as fabrics of every imaginable colour and size are revealed. Some are as sheer as gossamer and shimmer and sparkle in the candle light. She laughs at your expression and you notice that she is wearing some of her fabrics herself (that was a hint if you didn't pick it up, you can PM me or reply to this thread with which one of my characters is: the genie/gypsy, mermaid, pixie, flute player). You exit her stall and she waves good bye, happy that you had bought a handkerchief from her.

You head over to another stall, this stall's vendor is Nick Logan. She is selling items that have been whittled out of wood. You try to touch an elaborately decorated wind instrument and she shakes her head and tells you that it isn't for sale before putting it away (another hint...this is getting really easy). You buy a small wood carving of a cat and you then go to get some food. You notice that Tobie Newman is shoving something into a bag. It is a bolt/strip of pale blue, shimmering cloth and a small crop top of the same/similar fabric (really easy hint there). You buy a cotton candy and somehow find yourself inspecting some metal worked jewelry at Coban Newman's store. She is weaving white feathers into a headpiece for something (last hint, post back with your answers as to who has each costume to wear). She notices you and quickly hides the headpiece and shows you some necklace chains that might suit you. You buy a simply designed one and glance at your watch: 8:50 p.m. All the stalls close and a line starts growing for the game that was opening at 9:00 pm.

You notice that there were only Jack Logan and Jeda Donias that were around. They casually wandered over to the heavily draped entrance to the game. They grabbed what looked like microphones from a policeman and Jeda tapped hers lightly.
"Hello? Could you please quieten down as we are going to explain the rules of the game.
Rule 1: You cannot use your powers to solve whatever misfortunes may befall you.
2: Even if you do try using your powers, we have a person with nullification. This means that your powers will become useless to you.
3: In the game, you are a player...there will of course be challenges and situations designed to make sure that you do not think that this game is easy.
4: You will be doing this game by yourself. This is to stop you cheating and such.
5: If you tell your friends any answers to ANY of the challenges and situations, you will be banned and your knowledge of these answers will be kept to yourself.
6: If you get to the end of the game, you must stay there until all of your friends are there.
7: There will be security cameras and you will all be under surveillance by one of the game's obstacles.
8: You cannot cheat at any time to win.
9: Some of the game's obstacles are very captivating, be careful what you say to them and keep any communication between you and them to a minimum. Trust me, this is to protect you.
10: Have fun and try your best, you will get a prize if you get to halfway and fail.
Any last words? I mean...questions? No? Good luck then!"
Jeda says firmly and the drapes fall from the game's entrance arches.

Everyone in the entire street gasps, after all....they could all see it. Aladdin's Haunted Castle.

ooc: another subplot, but for halloween. Should we just do the halloween thread before the one with the resurrection of Shawn?
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;)   A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:45 pm

yeah, that sounds good, the snugglebug thing.

woah, you must be like a plot guru or something xD you are way too good at this.
okaies, let me try and guess...
Genie/Gypsy) Jeda
Pixie) Tobie
Mermaid) Coban
Flute Player) Nick?

i'm really bad at stuff like this xD the only one i'm pretty sure of is Nick.
-crosses my fingers-

oh yeah, and that sounds good, going ahead and doing the Halloween thread
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;)   A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:34 pm

thanx... =)

Okay, you got two out of four for the costume guessing.
Jeda and Nick were right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;)   A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Subplot Possibility!!! =) =) =) ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humans.We.Are :: W.elcome :: R.ules-
Jump to: