Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tibby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

Tibby Empty
PostSubject: Tibby   Tibby Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:56 pm

Full Name-Tibby Jo Becker

Age- 11

Birthday- August 15

Gender- girl

Power-INVISIBILITY. it is awesome if she just did something really stupid and wished she wasn't there then she didn't have to be there

Description-She is a brunette. She is also very short for her age she likes to play jokes on people. People often call mean which she kinda of is.

Personality- very very funny. Like I said sorta mean. [IMG]https://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj131/icequeen123456789

History- She has lived a Basically very happy life. The only Sad thing that Happened in her life was that her brother died in a car crash. He got Drunk then when he drove home he ran red light and crashed into his car and did i mention that he didn't have his seat belt on.Well on with how she got her power. it was right before her 4th grade play and she was practicing her song she had to sing her friend was listening. When she was finished her friend blurted out you suck. So when she was singing her friends were yelling you suck She thought i wish i wasn't here. And all of sudden she wasn't.

RP Sample-

Free Spirit-

Elemental Animal-

what does last two mean
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

Tibby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibby   Tibby Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:50 pm

Add more to Description & Persoanlity.
Didn't I tell you to look up what the last two mean in the FAQ? Well, go do that Wink
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com

Tibby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humans.We.Are :: C.haracter :: C.reating-
Jump to: