Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pARKER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

pARKER Empty
PostSubject: pARKER   pARKER Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:03 pm

pARKER Ddg9p0

.x.Parker Yung Devlish.x.

.x. 13 years old
.x. Bisexual&Single
.x. Can shape-shift
.x. Very fun to be around

.x.Okay so...x.
[x] There's this thing called retarded-ness
[Partner - In - Crime]
[x] And me and the guys [Best Friends]
[x] Well...we've [Good Friends]
[x] Gone [Average Friends]
[x] Pro [Name Basis]

.x.D**nit Bam!.x.
[x] Why you always
[Hardcore]
[x] Got tuh ruin
[Rivals]
[x] All my cars!? [Plain Hate]
[x] Neeow I can't drive
[Annoyance]
[x] No where's no mor
[Love/Hate]

.x.I love it all.x.
[x] Your smile [Final]
[x] Your look [Current]
[x] Your laugh [Past]
[x] Your hair [Friends w/ Benefits]
[x] Your scent [Fling]
[x] Your clothes [Crush on You]
[x] Your sarcasm [Crush on Me]

.x.We were always funny in that car crash way.x.
[x] I'm not as think as you dumb I am [Parent]
[x] You know what sux...your face! [Sibling]
[x] Shhh! I'm gangstering! [Cousin]

.x.I suck at life...But I'm wicked cool! .x.

tHE lIST

Hi, my name is...? Sawyer Larson
What we do? [x] And me and the guys [Best Friends]
What you say? "lol, Parker's one cute kid. He can be very annoying and sometimes I feel like ripping out his many colored hair. But in the end we're pretty close and I hate to see him feeling down."
What I say? "Saw-Saw! Oooooh, I just love him to deeeaaath! Sure he can be all anti-social and we're like complete opposites. He's still one of my best friends!"

Hi, my name is...? Jovi Webber
What we do? [x] Pro [Name Basis]
What you say? "Parker's one funny kid. Too bad he hangs out with those anti-fun boys. If he didn't he'd do extremley well in life. Oh well, at least that nice girl Coban came to the rescue on that one"
What I say? "I don't actually know anything about her, really. It's sad cause all the rest don't like her, but I don't really mind.

Hi, my name is...? Garrett Philmun
What we do? [x] Neeow I can't drive [Annoyance]
What you say? "Now this one's a bit better, though not by much. He still laughs when his little friends make fun of me which ISN'T cool!"
What I say? "Again, I don't really know him. But he's much worse then that nice Jovi lady. He acts all snobby and thinks he's all that when he's really not."

Hi, my name is...? Nicky Curtis
What we do? [x] Gone [Average Friend]
What you say? "Parker's the only one who actually likes me! He's so awesome and totaly funny, the funniest guy I've ever meet. I just wish Gary liked him so that he could join in to our group sometimes, cause Jovi likes him too
What I say? "Nicky's a fun girl to be around. I don't really see her that much but when I do we usualy greet each other with a friendly "What's crack-a-lackin, homie!" and a first bump. Other then that we're sort of forced apart."

Hi, my name is...? Taylor Miles
What we do? [x] Gone [Average Friend]
[x]
What you say? "Yoooooooo!!! Dude, I absouletley LOVE this little guy! He's the best Middle Schooler ever and I'll be sad when I graduate and have to leave him to face High School by himself. But he'll be alright, he's like a littler, emoer version of me. And who doesn't love me?! Love ya, dude, always"
What I say? "Love ya, dude, much more. Taylor's also like my bigger, a bit funner, brother that I never had. He teaches me a lot of stuff like how to get on the good side of teachers so that you can goof off without as much punishment."

Hi, my name is...? Nigel Perish
What we do? [x] And me and the guys [Best Friends]
What you say? "Parker's a one-of-a-kind guy. You'll never find anyone even close to him. He's been through some hard stuff but I've dragged him through it and helped him keep his chin up. And in return he makes me laugh even when I really don't want to."
What I say? "How I love my Nigggggggyyyyy! He may act like he can't stand me, but I can see that smile underneath his scowl. He's like the big brother I never had."

Hi, my names is...? Quinci Everheart
What we do? [x] And me and the guys [Best friends]
What you say? "Parker, Parker, Parker. What is there to really say about Mr.Parker? He's that crazy kid that mooned everyone in class. He's the kid that everyone goes home and tells their parents about with a little grin, wanting to be as courageous as him. He's my best bud. Life wouldn't be any fun with him! Although, sometimes we can't tell if he's gangster or emo.....xD"
What I say? "Mr.Fall Out Boy! Man, life rocks with Quinci in it! He's such a good friend. He's always there for me and told me that one of these days he'll pass on everything he knows about everything and anything to me. I can't wait, dude!"

Hi, my names is...? Eliza May
What we do? [x] Why you always [Hardcore]
What you say? "Parker's insane, I tell you! He's one of Sawyer's friends so we don't get along at all. What's up with his hair?"
What I say? "I just really, really, really, really, really, really, really, don't like Eliza. End of conversation."

Code:
[center][b]Hi, my name is...?[/b] (Name)
[b]What we do?[/b] (Where do you want to be placed?)
[b]What you say?[/b] (Ex: "Saw's the best blah blah blah blah!"
[b]What I say?[/b] (Will be filled out by me, leave blank)[/center]

Template belongs to Freaks Come Out and the words are quotes from some avatars I found at Iconator
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com

pARKER
Page 1 of 1