Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nIGEL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

nIGEL Empty
PostSubject: nIGEL   nIGEL Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:03 pm

nIGEL X3vd2

.x.Nigel Finton Perish.x.

.x. 14 years old
.x. Bisexual&Single
.x. Can remember things forever
.x. Is very rich

.x.Come save me from walking off a windowsill.x.
[x] He took the days for pageant
[Partner - In - Crime]
[x] Became as mad as rabbits [Best Friends]
[x] With bushels of bad habits [Good Friends]
[x] Who could ask for anymore? [Average Friends]
[x] Yea who could have more [Name Basis]

.x.I know it's sad.....x.
[x] That I never gave a d**n about the weather
[Hardcore]
[x] And it never gave a d**n about me
[Rivals]
[x] I know it's mad but if I go to hell [Plain Hate]
[x] Will you come with me
[Annoyance]
[x] Or just leave
[Love/Hate]

.x.Clouds are singing a song,.x.
[x] Marching along, [Final]
[x] Just like they do [Current]
[x] If the coulds were playing a song [Past]
[x] I'd play along, wouldn't you too? [Friends w/ Benefits]
[x] Then he fell in love [Fling]
[x] If you just knew what they could do [Crush on You]
[x] If you just knew, what would they do [Crush on Me]

.x.I know it's mad....x.
[x] But if the world were ending [Parent]
[x] Would you kiss me... [Sibling]
[x] Or just leave me? [Cousin]

.x.Do you know what I'm seeing? .x.

tHE lIST

Hi, my name is...? Sawyer Larson
What we do? [x] Take a chance [Partner - In - Crime]
[x] If you just knew, what would they do [Crush on Me]
[x]I'd play along, wouldn't you too? [Friends w/ Benefits]
What you say? "Nigel..do I have to say anything else? He's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. He's helped me through so much; I can't imagine life without that snobby rich kid xD. Though, he seems distant now a days, like I've done something wrong...."
What I say? "Wow, what can I say about Sawyer..he's the awesomest person I've ever meet. The moment I laid eyes on him, laying there all cold and starving, I knew we were going to be best friends. Getting that power was the best thing that happened to me."

Hi, my name is...? Jovi Webber
What we do? [x] Will you come with me [Annoyance]
What you say? "I think it's Nigel...yeah. Just like his little friend Sawyer, he doesn't like me too much."
What I say? "Now this is one thing that all of us can agree on; Jovi is the most annoyingest person I've ever meet. Can't she just leave us emo kids alone? It's like she thinks her job is to prance around and stuff rainbows down other peoples throats."

Hi, my name is...? Garrett Philmun
What you say? "Ugh! He's just as bad as that stupid Sawyer and Jeda! Plus, he's rich too so I have to compete with him!"
What I say? "No wait, I take back what I said about Jovi being the annoyingest person in the world. HE'S the annoyingest! Everything is just a competition to him and he has to win. He's also my neighbor. Once I tried to drop a cinderblock on him!"

Hi, my name is...? Nicky Curtis
What you say? "Nigy! Again, don't really know him. But he looks like so much fun! I envy everyone around him =( He thinks I stalk him but that's impossible...he got a restraining order against me."
What I say? "Stalker!! -runs around in circles-"

Hi, my name is...? Taylor Miles
What we do? [x] I know it's mad, but if I got to hell [Plain Hate]
[x] Yea who could have more [Name Basis]
What you say? "Nigel's..alright. I still love picking on him even though I guess we're sort of friends. I mean in some strange way, seeing as I'm Nick's boyfriend, she's friends with Jeda, Jeda's friends with Sawyer, and Sawyer's friends with Nigel. So...yeah.
What I say? "No matter what any once else says, this guy is evil! He just never leaves me alone and gets so incredibly irritating..but he's stopped a bit."

Hi, my name is...? Parker Devlish
What we do? [x] Became as mad as rabbits [Best Friends]
What you say? "How I love my Nigggggggyyyyy! He may act like he can't stand me, but I can see that smile underneath his scowl. He's like the big brother I never had."
What I say? "Parker's a one-of-a-kind guy. You'll never find anyone even close to him. He's been through some hard stuff but I've dragged him through it and helped him keep his chin up. And in return he makes me laugh even when I really don't want to."

Hi, my names is...? Quinci Everheart
What we do? [x] Became as mad as rabbits [Best friends]
What you say? "I was Nigel's first real friend. He saw me and Ray -sniff sniff- sitting together at lunch about five years ago and he just marched over, Parker trailing behind, and demanded to sit next to us. He caused such a fuss we just had to become best friends. Even though he shifted over to Sawyer we're still pretty close"
What I say? "Woah. Quinci's one tight bud! He's stuck by me for five years; at the age of nine he was role model and I wanted to be exactly like him. Now, I still look up to him"

Hi, my names is...? Eliza May
What we do? [x] The ink is running toward the page [Hardcore]
What you say? "Uh..Nigel really scares me! I have nightmares of him killing me in my sleep, seriously!"
What I say? "That girl either really wanted to die or was extremley stupid. She broke his heart and left me to put it carefully back together, which is very hard. And because of her distraction I had to dump the pieces somewhere and force myself not to rip out her throat."

Code:
[center][b]Hi, my name is...?[/b] (Name)
[b]What we do?[/b] (Where do you want to be placed?)
[b]What you say?[/b] (Ex: "Saw's the best blah blah blah blah!"
[b]What I say?[/b] (Will be filled out by me, leave blank)[/center]

Template belongs to Freaks Come Out and the words are lyrics from Panic At The Disco's new songs on their new CD Pretty.Odd
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com

nIGEL
Page 1 of 1