Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:29 am

Jeda walked along the sidewalk and suddenly sat down. She changed into her rollerblades and stood up, kicking off with a start. Jed had put her safety pads on earlier. She folded her hands behind her back and gathered up speed before rolling into the skatepark. A boy with a skateboard went past her and she had to step back to avoid him, but crashed into antoher skateboarder and was sent flying backward by the force.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:58 pm

"Hey!" Eliza managed to squeal before crashing to the ground. Someone in rollerblades had slamed into her, sending her to the ground. Luckily she caught herself and only managed to scrap up her hands and knees. Checking herself over one last time she jumped up and ran over to the person. "You okay?" Pushing her long brown hair out of her eyes Eliza stuck out her hand, trying to help the other girl.
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:50 am

Jeda smiled and landed on her butt in the nick of time. She looked up as a hand was shoved into her view and she clasped it, using it to help herself up. "Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! I should have been watching where I was going..." Jeda trailed off then tugged the hairtie that held her red-gold ponytail in check tighter. She grinned and examined the grazes on the girl's hands. "you want a band-aid for that? I-I've got one in my bag...I'm Jeda. Sorry for crashing into you."
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:30 pm

She let go of her hand, wincing a bit. The scraps stung, but not bad enough to keep a smile off her face. "No problem! It happens all the time. You wouldn't believe how many times I've crashed into people." There was slight giggle at the end. She did run into many people here, sometimes they wouldn't even let her in! When Jeda asked if she needed a band-aid she just shook her head. "It'll be fine. And I'm Eliza." Gazing around the park she then looked back over at Jeda. "So, you come here often?"

Last edited by S.awyer on Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:36 pm

Jeda shook her head at the girl. "This is my first time rollerblading here. It kinda sucks though if they don't let you in. I'd just give'm pants on fire. Literally." She laughed a little and created a spark of fire in the palm of her hand. "What power do you have?" She exinguished the flame and looked at the boy who'd caused her to move backwards in the first place. Jed was not really one for revenge....but this was different. This, was payback. She sent a spark of fire at one of the back wheels of his skateboard and caused the metal and plastic to fuse together on it. The skateboard stopped moving and the boy looked down at it, swearing and looking puzzled at his melted wheel.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:26 am

Eliza watched as Jeda made another skateboarders wheel melt into the board. She laughed at the sight; that would be a very interesting power, being able to control and create fire. Pulling her brown eyes away from the boy she then answered the question. "Venomous fangs. They're very...effective." Smiling she showed her that her front two teeth were extremley sharp and rather long, like a snake's fangs.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:21 pm

Jeda grinned and looked in awe at Eliza's teeth. "That is so awesome!!!" She put up her hand for a high five and looked at the skatepark. "I have an idea." She smirked and rolled over to the boy. He looked at her and growled, he guessed that she had melted his wheel. "Come here you little *beep*!" He yelled and she laughed, skating away from him and doing all sorts of tricks to avoid him. This went on for about a minute and a half before she spotted a big ramp. She made a vertical flip over the boy and landed on one rollerblade. Jeda braked and turned around. The boy was huffing and puffing as she made her way back to Eliza. "That was SO fun!" She cheered and laughed, a little out of breath.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:01 pm

Eliza high fived Jeda and watched as she went over to the boy. Soon they were chasing each other around the skatepark. Jeda was rather good, doing little tricks. She even flipped over him before coming back over to her. "Woah! Where'd you learn all those tricks?"

OOC: Sorry it's so small Dx
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:38 pm

Jeda laughed a little. "At a dojo (temple) in Japan. My friends and I are sort of like modern-day ninjas...like Naruto. If you've seen it." She smiled and looked around for something else to do. She spotted an icecream stand and grinned. "You wanna get some ice cream? My treat."

ooc: oh well, mine's short too...
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:06 pm

"That's so awesome!" Eliza was even more amazed then before. Japan? Ninjas? It seemed awesome. When Jeda asked if she wanted ice cream she nodded, smiled and made her way to the stand. Once there she began to glance over the menu, trying to decide which one to have.

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on in forever. I was grounded Dx
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:49 pm

Jeda grinned and changed her rollerblades for shoes.
"One watermelon and a...(insert Eliza's choice)." Jeda said and the lady behind the stand got their orders.
"Here you go ma'am. I hope you enjoy!" The woman said and Jeda nodded, handing Eliza's icecream to her after paying for them.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:22 pm

Eliza watched as Jeda ordered the two icecreams, then smiled when hers was handed to her. "Thanks, Jeda." She said as she began to lick the mint chocolate chip icecream from the bottom to the top. It was the perfect kind of day; one that didn't melt the icecream or wasn't too cold for the delicious treat. As she continued to lick away, Eliza looked over at Jeda. "So, how long have you been at Pakerwil?" She asked casually, just trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:50 am

Jeda began licking her watermelon flavoured ice-cream and smiled contentedly.
"I've been in Pakerwil for about 2 and a half years now...I missed a year of school though. But I guess that's what happens when my adopted mum is a cop. What about you?" She replied easily and started gently as she realised that her voice had cracked slightly when she had mentioned Benson. She then looked around and then focussed her attention on her dusky pink coloured ice-cream.

ooc: believe it or not, I absolutely adore watermelon flavoured things! I also like bubblegum too... XD by the way, so glad you're back! -glomps Sawyer then offers cookie-
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:38 pm

Eliza listened as Jeda answered her question, concentrating on both what she said and licking her ice-cream before it melted. She noticed her voice cracked when she noticed her adopted mom and for a moment Eliza looked at her. However, not wanting to stare, she returned her attention to her own answer. "Well, I came here when I was 13," She said aloud, although was more thinking to herself, "so that'd be..." Eliza paused to count up the years in her head before going on. "About five years. Wow..I've been here that long?" The last part was again more of a thought that had been said out loud, but she didn't seem to mind. It was true-time had slipped away from her. Life just seemed to ramble on in Pakerwil, not many of the days very exciting at all. Well, at least, it had been a year since she'd had any excitment. Ever since Rich had been killed, all the excitmen had just dissapeared all together.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:47 am

Jeda noticed that Eliza looked slightly sad and took another lick of her ice-cream.
"I know it's none of my business, but what's making you look so sad and lonely...I don't want to pry." Jeda smiled gently and looked at Eliza with green-gold eyes.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:04 pm

Taking a few licks of her ice-cream, Eliza shook her head. "No, I don't mind telling you. I was just thinking about a friend of mine," Well that was an understatment. Rich had been far more than a friend. "You see, he was killed about a year ago. Murdered. And they just let the kid who did it go, he didn't get in any trouble. They just blamed it on his power. His stupid, wolf-turning-into power," She scowled after the last part. Everytime she thought about that emo, brat of a kid she couldn't help but get a little mad.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:42 pm

Jeda stopped walking at the mention of the wolf-morphing. She was in the middle of almost licking the ice-cream when she looked at Eliza and smiled.
"I think I know the boy. He's Sawyer Larson right? This friend was more than a friend as well, wasn't he?" She then clamped a hand over her mouth and felt like shoving her ice-cream on her own nose. She was real stupid, now Eliza wouldn't tell her any more.
"I had a boyfriend once, too. But he tried to kill me instead of someone else, I should have seen it coming though. Kind of a double whammy if you think about it, boy almost kill you, parents dead long before that. Phew...sorry, got caught up in the moment." She then started walking again.
"You're going to be able to smile soon, life isn't over yet. You know how I know? The sun always rises and I'm always here to meet it. I suppose life never really ends if you think about it...when you fall from a high place. It means that you've climbed higher than most people. It also means that you take more damage, but it takes twice as much strength to get up and dust yourself off than it took you to climb up to the place you fell from. Only the truly strong people can get up to where they were once before...Wait, don't pay attention to that! I'm too young to know that right? But how come I know it then? I'm babbling aren't I?" Jeda was turned towards the sunset, the splashes of gold, orange and assortments of red spanned the horizon. It looked similar to something she'd painted once, you know...the butterflies made by folding paper in half then squashing the paint between the halves and then unfolding the paper to see the pretty paint insect.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:07 pm

Eliza shuddered at the words Sawyer Larson. She had gotten into a of referring to him as, well, him so it felt weird to hear his name out loud. She nodded in reply to both of Jeda's questions. "Yep, that's him. Stay as far from him as possible. And as for your other question, yeah, he was." She listened as Jeda went into her own story. Eliza interupted only once to say "Terribly sorry, about your parents," and was silence for the rest of it, walking along side Jeda. Her mini-speech was inspiring, making Eliza smile and even laugh when Jeda asked if she was babbling. "'Course not. I believe every word; I'll get over it one of these days,"
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:42 am

Jeda smiled and dug in her pockets, looking for something intently. Her fingers closed in around a pendant without a chain and pulled it out. By pure coincidence, the pendant was of a cobra with long, sharp fang. The fangs dripped with green venom, made of glass. The crimson eyes of the snake's head glowed mysteriously, Jeda studied it for a moment before offering it to Eliza.
"Here, I made it in metal working...not my best attempt. My worst actually, but if you want it you can have it." She smiled kindly and watched what Eliza would do. Take it or leave it?
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:34 pm

Her worse? That was amazing, far better than anything she could ever do! Eliza bite her lip, wondering if she should take it or lot. "That's really good, you sure you want me to have it?" she asked her. It really was a very nice pendant and she didn't want to take something from someone that she had just met, only if they insisted.

ooc: i'm baccckkkk!
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:39 pm

OOC: Woot! Yayness!

IC:
Eliza hesitated and Jeda's heart plummeted into her stomach. Could it be that Eliza didn't like the gift that Jeda was offering? Jeda looked at her closer. No, Eliza was conflicted on whether or not she should take it. Jeda smiled warmly and laughed softly.
"Please take it? I have too many to sell on Halloween. We're making some sort of bizarre where you can shop for jewelry, clothes and other stuff. It's all hand made but the items all look like they've been store bought. But this one is a custom made one. Look on the back of the serpent's head." Jeda said gently and turned it over. The back had nothing on it till Jeda concentrated on making an inscription on the back of the snake's head: 'E.M.' it said now in neat and beautiful cursive.
"There we go. Know anyone with the initials E and M?" Jeda grinned and her green eyes twinkled with humour.

"I insist, sorry if I am really pushy. But I think that this really suits you. If you like I can show you around our bizarre in October? The last activity will have a waiting list, because all of the stalls helpers and man power need to be there. It's like a sort of maze, only the people from the stalls will be allowed to use their powers to create riddles and such. Sound like fun?" Jeda said excitedly and her mood elevated almost all the way to 100%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)   Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go the dragonbladers!!! (Open!)
Page 1 of 1