Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeda Donias

~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias) Empty
PostSubject: ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias)   ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:32 pm

Contacts/My lovelies/Friends:
~*WINDY*~<3 (Coban Newman, bestfriend), ~*This_GiRl_Got_GaMe*~ (Nick Logan, bestfriend), MYOBboy1234 (Jack Logan, friend of a friend), {{AfTeR}}lifeoftheparty (Sawyer Larson, bestfriend...secret crush), Edward Cullen's My Anti-Drug (Nigel Perish, friend...I guess), FOBFaNaTiC!! (Quinci Everheart, friend), Happy*Tree*Friends (Parker Devlish, friend...kinda).

Blocked/RACK OFF!/GeT LoSt...
OMG! It's GARY! (Garret Philmun, the annoying rich boy...no offense?), Crazzyglassboy (Thomas Winters, HE'S OUT TO KILL ME D*MMIT!!!).

New Messages/Nice to hear from you/Let me get back to you soon okies?

You have one new Message from: ~*WINDY*~<3 :
"Jeda...wanna chat later? I haven't seen you at school lately. Is something wrong? Are you sick or somethin'? Anyway...I'll be online at 2:30 pm okies? cya <3 u Jedakins! (non lesbo way!)"

If you wanna be a contact/Blocked
Code:

Name:
IM:

Sorry! Don't take emails only IM!
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias)   ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:33 am

Message two recevied at 8:32 am on the 21st of Feb 2008, message sent by: {{AfTeR}}lifeoftheparty
"I haven't talked to you in forever. And you haven't been at school. Are you okay? Please write back!"
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias)   ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:10 pm

This reply was sent to this IM address at 8:59 am from ~*FiReSoUl101*~: {{AfTeR}}lifeoftheparty

"Hey Sawyer! I know I haven't talked to you in AGES. I have a bad stomache ache. For me, getting sick...to this germ it must have seemed like climbing Mount. Everest! Lol. Anyway...I'm chatting to Coban and Nick on IM at 2:30pm today. If you want you can join? Oh...thank you for the roses on valentines day! It was very sweet of you. Did you get my return gift? Write back soon!!!"
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias)   ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:45 am

Message three recieved at 11:42 am on the 23rd of Feb 2008, message sent by {{AfTeR}}lifeoftheparty
"lol well at least you're okay. And yeah, I'd love to join! You're welcome, it was Nigel's idea really. I loved your gift Smile "
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias)   ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:34 pm

message four sent to: {{AfTeR}}lifeoftheparty at 2:12 pm 23rd of Feb 2008 from ~*FiReSoUl101*~:

"Great! lol. He froze up when I kissed him on the cheek. Nigel had to pass it on...soz! Surprised I am so glad that you loved it! See...you are getting used to people. Hey, was Coban at a computer near you at all? Coz she said that you blushed at a comment about you liking me. But hey...Coban is a sticky beak. Woah. i write a lot don't I...soz!"

ooc: Sorry...I couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias)   ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Message four recieved at 2:22 pm on the 26th of Feb 2008, message sent by {{AfTeR}}lifeoftheparty
"I can just imagine him doing that xD. And I didn't see Coban but Parker was there; he probably told her."
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

PostSubject: Re: ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias)   ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:30 pm

message five sent to {{AfTeR}}lifeoftheparty:

"I was kinda annoyed and scared coz I saw Thomas snooping around my locker just before I found the roses. They're gorgeous though! I wish I could have given you the return present myself. Oh well...wait. DID I JUST TYPE THAT?! sugar honey iced tea! oh well. chat to you soon!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias)   ~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*FiReSoUl101*~ (Jeda Donias)
Page 1 of 1