Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.igel P.erish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

N.igel P.erish Empty
PostSubject: N.igel P.erish   N.igel P.erish Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:16 pm

xFull Namex
Nigel Finton Perish

xAgex

xBirthdayx
September 8

xGenderx
Male

xPowerx
It's not a really useful power, but Nigel can hear something and then remember it for eternity. Like if he were to listen to a song, the next day he could remember every word without even trying.

xDescriptionx

-body-
Skinny, short. Almost just like his best friend, Sawyer Larson. However, he was like that before he met Sawyer. His father believes that a starved boy is a good boy, and he gets his height from his mother, who is unusualy short.

-face-
Nigel covers his face in makeup every day to cover up horrible out breaks of..whatelse..acne. Although, he's also fond of eyeli-guyliner and won't be seen without it.
His hair is a natural raven hue. Most of the time he has it sleeked back, loaded with hair gel. That's the way he likes it.
His eyes, on the other hand, are the most gorgeous, light shade of blue ever imaginable. It'd be like taking a picture a of the sky and then brightening the blue as far as it would go.

-style-
There's only one thing Nigel ever wears. He takes ones of his dads big white shirts and wears that along with a pair of super tight jeans. It's own little style, and he even calls it Nigeatized when someone wears it with him. It may be different, but that's him, and you'll just have to live with it.

xPersonalityx

-snobbyish?-
Coming from such a rich family, Nigel has become...shall we say snobby, for lack of a better word? Not really the My way or no way but more Listen to me or rot in hell, if theres a different. He doesn't expect much from people, material wise, but when it comes to listening and talking, he expects you to listen to him and to comment back.

-depressing..very-
Most of the things that come out of his mouth would make a murderer cry with sorrow. Nigel seems to have this poetic touch to his words, as if Shakespear had actually wrote them and he was just borrowing them.

-secretive-
There's hardly anything Nigel will tell you, even if you're his best friend in the whole universe. When he gets a girl/boyfriend, he doesn't talk about that at all. Most people don't even relize who he's going out with because he also tells his girl/boyfriend not to tell. It's just a pet peeve, people knowing things about him.

xHistoryx

"Mommy didn't love me enough, daddy expected too much of me...something! I see how that could make me a screwed up person!"- Amber Volakis, House M.D, Season 4, Episode 9, Games

-first ten years-
Nigel was born into a very VERY rich family. Both his parents own huge oil mines somewhere in the United States. So at first, he was spoiled a bit. However, he never showed the characteristics his mother had been looking for to make a gentleman, or to own a oil mine himself. Her love for him slowly decreased over the years, but that doesn't show when company's over.
His father, on the other hand, never gave up. He'd feed his son one full meal a day, then some sort of extremly small snack just before bed. That, as he said, was to take the spoil out of him. And it did.
Nigel had a little brother, his name was Lance. Lance was only five years old, so he got on his older brothers nerves..alot. Both parents liked him a whole lot better than their other son, so he never had "the spoil taken out of him". One day, mom and dad left Nigel to take care of him. Things went fine at first until Lance totally snapped him. He's never told anyone how, and he probably never will. But anyway, he murdered his brother by drowning him in the pool and then he attempted suicide by jumping in after him.
His parents were home only seconds before he jumped up and, finding both kids missing, went to the pool straight away. Lance was dead, Nigel lived. That happened at the age of 9. For the next year he was in a boot camp, a very brutal boot camp. The whole experience scarred him mentaly, emotionaly, spiritualy, and physicaly.

-eleven to twelve-
About a year after getting out of boot camp, Nigel meet Sawyer. Quinci and him had been going down to their little hide out to look for stuff like they always did. And what did they find? A kid. The two bonded imediatly and were praticly inseperable, except for the part about him living "out of town".

-thirteen to fouteen-
Just this year, Nigel found out about his power. The government called his family and explained how he got the power, for his was a lot simpilar than the others. DNA. Although, he wasn't told the whole story, all he knows was that he got it from someone else with powers. Now he's living in Pakerwil.

xSoundtrackx
Bang The Doldrums-Fall Out Boy
Far Away-Nickelback
Paralyzer-Finger Eleven
Teardrops On My Guitar-Taylor Swift
Stay Beautiful-Taylor Swift

Last edited by S.awyer on Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

N.igel P.erish Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.igel P.erish   N.igel P.erish Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:44 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com

N.igel P.erish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humans.We.Are :: C.haracter :: A.pproved-
Jump to: