Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S.awyer L.arson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

S.awyer L.arson Empty
PostSubject: S.awyer L.arson   S.awyer L.arson Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:01 pm

S.awyer L.arson 867fwxc

xFull Namex
Sawyer Pan Larson
Saw

xAgex

xBirthdayx
April 28

xGenderx
Male

xPowerx
He has a rather interesting power, though it isn't really unusual. Sawyer can morph into a huge black wolf. He can't always control this curse, and sometimes he gets stuck in between wolf and human.

xDescriptionx
-body-
Sawyer's a rather skinny boy, and a bit on the tall side. His skin is a pale white. At first glance it would look like he's never stepped foot outside. But up close it isn't that pasty, just enough.

-face-
Let us start with the hair. It's natural color is black, though he dies it to get it just black enough. Most of time there are red highlights thrown in there. So we've gotten the color, now how about how it's kept? Sawyer isn't really big on looking perfect, so it's usualy shaggy and hangs limply at his ears.
Up next is his eyes. They have to be the greatest thing about them. They're a bright emerald that glows brighter when he shifts into his other form.

-style-
You're first impression of Sawyer would probably be somewhere along the lines of emo, goth, or punk. And that impression is one hundred percent right. He usualy wears black clothes to match his black hair. The jewlery that accompanies is that are spiked ones, and an occasional cross necklace. Sawyer wears skin tight clothes, as expected.

xPersonalityx
-anti-social-
Sawyer could be described as a very....unusual, interesting boy. He doesn't really like people much and thinks most are out to get him. This could easly be explained by his history. When he does actualy get into a conversation with someone, it's real easy for him to make the nice chat into a blown out fight. So basicly, he tries his best to stay away from everyone.

-attitiude-
Being as anti-friendly as he is, Sawyer has managed to give himself a huge attitude. Anything can set him off, expessialy when people make fun of the term 'emo'. That's one way to set him off! The other is to, surprisingly, make fun of a girl right in front of him. He seems to stand up to girls more often and will get into many fights over this.

-poliet?-
Yes, amazingly, he is poliet. Mentioned above, Sawyer stands up for girls. He has a few manners, which include the term 'ladies first', of course, unless something is dangerous.

-straight..?-
It may seem like a weird topic, but it is one to discuss about Sawyer. He is straight, however hard that may seem. However he does do the occasional making out, guy with guy. But nothing beyond that. Plus, girls are way hotter.

xHistoryx
-first six years-
Sawyer was born to Mrs. Viola and Mr. Richard Larson. He lived in a little neighborhood, oblivious to his powers. His home life wasn't that great, so he would always been seen playing around outside, even in the coldest weather. One cold day in December, little Sawyer was playing outside when he heard a growl behind him. Turning around, he revealed several large dogs snarl and growling at him. Fear made him run into an alley way, where he was soon cornered. That was when it happened. Black fur covered his body and he let out a cry of pain. Seconds later, it wasn't a cry, but a howl that was slipping out of his mouth...muzzle. The dogs stared in shock and his wolf self took over. Sawyer killed all the dogs.
That was at age four. After that day, his life seemed to crumble. Richard would arrive home earlier...drunker. He would beat both son and wife until they were covered with blood before retreating to his bedroom. Sawyer never told his parents about his power, afraid that they might get mad.
Two years later, his father left. There seemed to be no reason, but Richard just left. Sawyer was personally happy, and went to tell his mother the good news. But to his surprise, she was curled up on the couch, Bud Light in hand. "You made him leave." She muttered over and over again at her son. When he tried to get closer she just shrieked and tossed the glass bottle at him. That day on, he learned to trust no one.

-from six to ten-
It was only a few weeks after his seventh birthday that the government found out about Sawyer's power. There had been sightings of an unusual black wolf, and the linked it to another person with powers. They sent his mother a pamplet about a 'nice little town' and they packed up right away. There, Viola was informed about her son's curse. Since then, she feared him. Sawyer thought this was a good change, and was sent to school. He lived in semi-happiness for several years.

-ten to fourteen-
Nothing really happened during his tenth and eleventh years at Pakerwil. But sometime when he was twelve, he fell in love. Not the chessy love that teens think they're in, but really, really in love. And she seemed to love them back. For two and a half years the two were together. They may have done stuff that they shouldn't have, but it made Sawyer's life complete. But one day he found out that she was cheating on him. He killed the other guy and tried to get her back. Eliza, however, wanted nothing to do with him anymore. After that, he started drinking and smoking and his life basicly crashed and burned.

xRP Samplex

I didn't hear what you were saying.
I live on raw emotion baby
I answer questions never maybe
And I'm not kind if you betray me.
So who the hell are you to say we
Never would have made it babe.

Cold rain tapped on the window, thumped down in bucket fulls on the roof. A teen sat on the bottom bunk of a small bed. He was curled up in the fetile position, a phone pressed up to his right ear. There was several soft rings before the person on the other end picked up. Hello? a girls voice called through the receiver and Sawyer's heart pounded harder. "Eliza..." His voice was soft, almost a whisper. Heartbeats of pure silence pasted before the Eliza answered her lover. Sawyer! I was, uh, kind of busy! Something, a mans voice, sounded in the background and Sawyer cocked his head, as if a dog. "Who's there?" He asked her, outstrechting his legs. In the background he could hear the same question. Imediatly he reconignized the voice of Rich, another boy that went to their school. "ELIZA!" He shrieked and threw the phone across the room. It shattered into peices against the wall. But he didn't even stop to pick it up, for Sawyer was already out of the room. He went darting out the room, not even borthering to tell the lump on the couch where he was going. The rain stung horribly as it poured faster, harder. But he didn't stop, just kept running. Her parents weren't home. He found that out when he burst through the door to see the house empty. Although, he could hear noises comming from upstiars. They were trying to escape. Knowing his way through the house, he thudded up the stairs and swung open the door.

If you needed love
Well then ask for love
Could have given love
Now I’m taking love
And it’s not my fault
Cause you both deserve
What is coming now
So don’t say a word

There they stood, their lips stuck together, their hands clasped tightly. One last kiss. The two ripped apart and Eliza shrieked, as if she hadn't expected her current boyfriend to show up. Don't hurt him, Sawyer! Were her words, and anger swelled up inside of him. No 'sorry', just a plead. His emerald eyes shifted between Rich and her, soon landing on her. "Why?" He muttered, pain swimming in his eyes and filling his voice. He couldn't see any visible reason for her to betray him. Had it been just for fun? Would he ever know?
"Listen, dude, just back away! You were nothing to her anyway. Why else would she do it?" The sneer stapped sharper than any razorblade that had ever penetrated him. His sanity snapped and he gave a yowl. Black fur covered his body instantly and his clenched hands turned into clawed paws. His face strechted out into a hairy muzzle with huge teeth jutting out. Sawyer landed on the ground with a thump and charged, snarling angirly. Rich screamed as he was thrown violently to the floor. Fangs ripped through his soft flesh, tearing him limb from limb. Blood sprayed every where, covering the white blinds that draped the window. From somewhere to the left, Eliza was sobbing uncontrolably. The screams cut off in hours. He wasn't actualy dead until hours later. Sawyer pulled away, scarlet layering his fingers and around his mouth. A silence fell on the house, and then the door opened downstiars. Eliza yelled.

Wake up call
Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed
Don't you care about me anymore?
Don’t you care about me? I don't think so.
Six foot tall
Came without a warning so I had to shoot him dead
He won't come around here anymore
Come around here? I don't think so.

xSoundtrackx
Alyssa Lies-Jason Michael Carroll
Wake Up Call-Maroon 5
Goodbye My Lover-James Blunt
Lithium-Evanescence
Hey There Delilah-Plain White T's
How Do You Like Me Now?-Toby Keith
I Don't Wanna Be In Love[Dance Floor Anthem]-Good Charlotte
Over You-Daughtry
Should've Said No-Taylor Swift

Last edited by S.awyer on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

S.awyer L.arson Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.awyer L.arson   S.awyer L.arson Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 8:48 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com

S.awyer L.arson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humans.We.Are :: C.haracter :: A.pproved-
Jump to: