Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warm Sand and Warm Beach

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

Warm Sand and Warm Beach Empty
PostSubject: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:15 am

Sam took a step into the white, soft, hot, sand and set her bag onto the towel she laid out. Sam had never seen anything more beautiful, the sunset. Sam began by taking off her shirt reaviling a top of a swimsuit. Then she slid ofher shorts showing the bottoms of her swimsuit. She slowly swayed back and forth in the sand hoping to soon be next to the waves. Once she got to the shore she stepped into the water. It was freezing cold water but she didn't care. When she got further out into the greenish, blueish, cold water she saw something coming twords her.It looked like a sail. Was it?

"Who is that out there, she seems so familiar" He stopped the sail boat to get a better look. Chad was close enough to make out who it was, Sam" He started the boat and made his way twords her. He stopped, got out and walked twords her hoping she would say something. But all she did was stare.

Last edited by Roxy on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:27 am

Maddie sat down on the nice, warm, beach. She looked out and she saw a man, a woman, and a sail. She got up and ran over to see who it was. She didn't know her but she butted in on the coneversation. " Hey guys I love sails can take a ride?"
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:42 am

OOC: Mind if I join? -butts in any way-

IC:

Well we got no choice
All the girls and boys
Makin all that noise
'Cause they found new toys
Well we can't salute ya
Can't find a flag
If that don't suit ya
That's a drag

Jovi grinned happily as she walked onto the beach. It was always kept warm, no matter what time of year. Like now. Schools had been let out for Christmas, which was only two days away. The song was playing from the Shack, heard from all the way down here. The College student soon reached her destination and put up her folding chair. Next, an umbrealla was set up and finally she sat down. Jovi picked up her book, The Golden Compass and popped it open to page 138. It was a very interesting book, and soon she became involved in it again. Although, the sound of voices close by forced her to close it again and set it down on the cooler. A cute looking boy was coming up on a sail boat, and two girls were already surrounding him. Deciding to join in on the fun, she heaved herself up and walked towards them. "You guys going out on that sail boat?" Asked Jovi. She had always loved water, no matter how dangerous it was to her.

School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 9:42 am

" Hey, do you love sails too " Maddie asked the stranger. " I just love sails that i just had to come over here and ask for a ride. " Maddie had relized that she had started talking to people she didn't know and she didn't even say hi or introduce herself. She waited for an anwser. Then she finally said something. " Oh i'm sorry my name is Maddie what's yours name." If you let me ride in the sail then i'll give you 15 bucks. "
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:39 am

Sam didn't want to get in a cat fight but she just had to say something. " What the hell are you doing. sense I got here first he'll give me the ride for free. I mean I am much more better looking then you. In all he likes me better so you back off you dirty little pig."Sam had never seen the bad side of her and now she did.

Chad didn't want to get in the middle of this cat fight but he did. "Whoa whoa. Sam why don't I give her a ride for the money and then I can give you a ride for free. And you back there would you like to join this girl, no cash if you want." Chad was all in for the girls and now he just got three if them. They were all pretty hot but he had his eye on one of them.

Last edited by Roxy on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:55 am

Well we got no class
And we got no principles
And we got no innocence
We can't even think of a word that rhymes

Jovi smiled sweetly at the teen and nodded. "I love to sail." She answered happily. The ocean had always been the best thing in the world to her, no matter how dangerous it was. As long as she wasn't mad and didn't fall in, all was good. As the girl introduced herslef, she outstrechted a hand, waiting for it to be shaken. "Why hello Maddie, I'm Jovi." Figuring that everyone was too caught up in the sail boat to shake hands, she put hers back at her side and gazed up at the boy. Hearing this Maddie girl telling him she would pay 15 dollars, she held up a hand. "That's a little mu-" Suddenly, an outburst from the other girl stopped Jovi mid-sentence. There were several rude statments thrown in there, and her eyes began to widen. "There's no need to curse, little girl. And I bet he'll give all of us a ride for free together. The boat looks big enough, am I correct?" Glancing up at Chad, she awaited an answer. But he must have no heard her, because he went on. Jovi blushed a bit when she was thrown in, but managed to speak. "Why can't we just all go together? No harm, right?"

School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:01 pm

" Oh okay sounds good to me" Maddie said. She stared at Chad for a while and then looked away. " Well are we gonna take a ride ar are we just gonna stand here." She looked around at the beach. It was such a beautiful place. She then looked at the two girls then back at Chad. He was such a cutie but she had seen cuter. She waited for an anwser.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 6:33 pm

Sam wanted to say somethings but words didn't come out. What Jovi just said was ganna make Chad want her. "Fine, I mean, I'm nice an all. but pretty soon I better get home" Sam said trying to act nicer then Jovi. "never mind that was a rude comment. Let's just get this thing going." And let's hopefully not get in a fight.

Chad opoened the sail and let the three ladies in.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:14 pm

OOC: You gonna post with Chad or what? Sorry Rox Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:28 pm

When Maddie got in the boat and sat down closest to Chad. It was a very clean sail unlike all the other sails she has ever been in. Ahh this is like a dream come true just sitting here with a hot guy. But it wasn't exactly a dream come true because there are two other girls that are trying to steal my man. Maddie said in her mind. She wouldv'e said this is like a dream come true sitting here with a hot guy outloud but then it would creeped Chad out so much he wouldn't start going out with her.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:27 am

OOC: Oooh, Gary's jelous! xDD

IC:

Jovi hopped up onto the sail boat and looked around. Seagulls squawked over head and the waves slapped up onto the side of the boat. It was like a dream come true. She sat down near the edge, reaching out and petting the water, sighing happily. The last time she had been out on a sail boat had been a long time ago, a really long time ago. Suddenly, her head snapped up and she leaped out of the boat. "Wait, let me get something!" The sand burned her feet as she bounded towards her place and scopped up a picnic basket. Amazingly, it had enough food for several people. Soon she was clambering back up, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:54 am

"nice, but think ill go, my day is getting ruined more and more" sam said angrily. "are you sure you want to leave" Chad said back. "im sure" Chad sat there kind of happy that sam had left she was annoying brat. Chad stared at the two ladies trying to decide which one was cuter and if sam was here he knew he would definately not choose her.
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:29 pm

Maddie stared into Chad's eyes, Even though she knew she wouldn't even have a chance with him. I mean Chad is much older.She looked at Jovi and said, "Thanks for the food Jovi."
She smiled and then got comfortable.She waited for someone to start a conversation.

OOC sorry so small.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:48 am

Jovi couldn't help rolling her eyes as Sam left. She was so...there wasn't really a word to describe her. Smiling as Maddie thanked her she opened up the basket and handed each of them a can of Mountain Dew and a pb&j sandwhich. "No problem. I always bring more than I need." Unwrapping the sandwhich she took a bite before cracking open the soad and taking a small sip. "So..what are your guys powers?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 am

Chad was impressed with how the two ladies are acting to two complete strangers. "Nice sandwich. Who made it?, its awfully delicious" Chad never even liked pb&j sandwiches untill now. Chad spotted two dolphins out in the distance and then responded to Jovi's question. "Well why dont i show you my powers."
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:54 pm

"Well i can show you my power too," maddie said with a smile Cool . She took a bite of her sandwich, then put it down."ok now stay there and don't move a mucsle."She took a deep breath, let it out, then jumped into the water. she waved from under the water. To make sure they knew what she was doing she took another deep breath.

OOC:sorry small
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Jovie beamed when Chad complimented her sandwhich making skills. She had always been a pretty good cook and often got comment like that, but they always made her happy. "Why thank you! I made them myself," She giggled, taking another bite out of her own sandwhich, then taking a sip of her Mountain Dew. While Chad stared out into the distance, Jovi made herself comfortable admiring him. He was rather good-looking, with beautiful eyes and quite the muscels. Suddenly he spoke, frightning Jovi a bit, but she soon got over it when she realized he was answering her question. A puzzled look appeared on her face as Chad said, "Well why dont i show you my powers." How was he going to show them? She was just about to ask that question when Maddie said pretty much the same thing...then jumped into the water. Ignoring Maddie's intructions, Jovie jerked forward and peered into the water. There she was, floating underneath the water. Maddie took a deep breath under the water, making Jovi gasp. But there was no effects. Oh, so that was her power. "That is so cool!" Jovi said, hoping Maddie could hear her from under there.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:53 am

"well thank you, my eyes are from my mom, and, oh my muscles come from years of working out. But thank you" Chad thought that that would be enough for Jovi to realize his power~!~ "and Maddie what a wonderful power you have" Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm Sand and Warm Beach   Warm Sand and Warm Beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warm Sand and Warm Beach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humans.We.Are :: Beach :: B.each-
Jump to: