Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

A Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: A Nightmare   A Nightmare Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:28 pm

Sam sat down in the wide open field, with a book in her hand. After fifteen minutse of fresh air and a good book the sky went dark and Sam looked up. She could hear something. A gun shot. Followed by a loud peircing scream. She could hear someone talking to her. Whispering. She could feel someone breathing down her neck and someone touched her hand. A babies hand. Soft small fingers rubbing up against hers. Sam screamed, someone was with her, but she couldnt figure out whos. When she had grabbed her book and started walking twords the side of the fence, she heard a baby cry. She turned around and no one was there. Her feet changed from a walkt to a fast run!
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

A Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare   A Nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:42 pm

ooc: is this open? am I allowed to post? confused

bic:

Jack was walking through a field when he saw a girl come running towards him. He grabbed her arm and held her still. "Why are you running? Nothing is chasing you." Jack said gently and he looked into her eyes with his grey-blue ones. "Are you calm now? Can I let you go and you won't start running again?" He sounded as if he was asking for permission, goodness gracious! What would Nick say when she heard about this?
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

A Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare   A Nightmare Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:20 pm

OOC: Yeah its open anyone is welcome to join in

Sam never thought about if anyone els could see this, she probably looked like a fool. While she was thinking to herself a guy with grey-blue eyes grabbed her arm and asked her a question. Sam answered... "I heard something, where is the baby, i heard a baby, is she okay, who shot the gun, did someone..." Sam stoped talking because he asked another question. Sam answered again... "No, im not calm, i just heard something, did you hear it too? Please tell me you did." Sam slowly was starting to calm down but there was something to figure out.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

A Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare   A Nightmare Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:41 am

Jack smiled gently and nodded his head quietly. "I think I heard the shooting...but not the baby." He let her go and looked around. He knew what had been shot. "It was a deer. Someone shot a deer...but it isn't dead." Who ever it was, they got scared off because Jack had made some loud noises. He looked at the deer and made soothing noises. He suddenly noticed his sister's friend, Coban walking towards him. He looked at her and she waved gently. "Hold her still Jack." She put on a pair of leather gloves and reached into the doe's leg, grabbing the bullet and puling it out. The doe made a sound and Jack restrained it. Coban smiled and then lifted the small doe gently in her arms. "I'll take it to the vet. You calm the girl down." She instructed quietly and disappeared into the darkness.

Jack walked back to the girl and smiled. "My friend is taking the injured animal to the vet. Can you tell me what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

A Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare   A Nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:33 am

"it was probably just another ghost" sam said to the guy quietly. Sam looked up knowing he would probably be confused. "its my power, anyway id better go. See you again" Sam started to walk away but stopped. "Hey do you want me to help you with that animal, Id sure love to" Sam stopped and waited for a reply. All she wanted to do is tomake sure he and the other girl did not think she was crazy. Even though she was acting like it she didnt want them to think it.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

A Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare   A Nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:43 pm

Jack smiled pleasantly and laughed a little. "Sure, I don't see why not." He started walking and then he looked both ways before crossing and waiting for her on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare   A Nightmare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nightmare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humans.We.Are :: O.O.C :: A.rchives-
Jump to: