Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

H.W.A FAQ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

H.W.A FAQ! Empty
PostSubject: H.W.A FAQ!   H.W.A FAQ! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:22 am

Humans.We.Are FAQ

"I've been wondering, where is Pakerwil actually located?"

Pakerwil is an incredibly small town tucked away in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, which is located in the United States of America {{North America}}. So far it's the only place where these people are being kept, though the Government is debating weither or not to put a few of these towns in other countries.

"How were all these people found by the Government?"

The part of the Government that takes care of these people {{Currently un-named, if you have an idea for a name for this part of the Government, PM me}} has acess to every thing. They can get into your house without going near it and listen in to all your phone calls and e-mails. So it's easy to see that basically these people are spying, and when they find out that someone has a power they send a quick phone call or find them and bring them to Pakerwil.

"And how do they make sure that these people keep their mouths shut?"

They don't. They can't actually control the citizens of Pakerwil, though they try their very best. If someone gets away and tells then they easily track both people down and bring them to Pakerwil. And once someones seen Pakerwil, there's no going back.

"How long has Pakerwil actually been around and when was it made?"

No one quiet knows the exact day Pakerwil was created or how long it has been around. Although, one can safley asume that it's been quiet a while. The In fact, some of the citizens of this town have lived here their whole lives, being born and raised in Pakeriwil.

"How did these people get their powers?"

Again, no one really knows. It's a mystery. However, the Government has been debating and has agreed with the theory that it was some how carried over from some strange animal onto humans. The mixing of DNA has caused many people to catch the "disease" and it really doesn't take that much. A simple kiss between a power person and a normal person, the swaping of blood, anything that results in ones DNA getting in another. This doesn't work with power-power person; you will not get the other persons power or another one.

"I've been reading some threads of yours and Jeda's and they talk about "Elemental Animals". What are these?"

A term made up totaly by Jeda herself {{I had nothing to do with it, all her idea}}. An Elemental Animal, or E.A for short, is an animal that is given to each person with powers. They can talk and help their masters as best as they can with their powers. Usualy the animal must be able to cope with the persons power {{If they can fly it's usualy a bird, if they can breath underwater it might be something that can do that too}}. If you have any more questions over E.A's ask Jeda {[And Jeda, PM me if I left anything important out}}

"There seems to be another great term in your guys threads, free spirits. We're lost, what's that?"

Also Jeda's idea {{She's so smart xD}}. Free spirits are, well, your characters free spirit. They can be pushed out of the mind rather easily. Usualy they express your character well and don't nesaccarily look like they. They're anime people. Also, free spirits are the same gender as their people. No exceptions.
{{If you need help finding a picture for your free spirit, I suggest photobucket.com }}

"Is there anywhere that I can learn more about Free spirits and E.As.?"

Yes. [Click]

"You lazy admin! When will you ever get the plot running!?!"

Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm a terrible admin, whatever. But I was actually hoping to get more members before then.

"Can I be a part of the plot!!!?!?!??! PLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!"

X.x No

"How about a moderator! I wanna be one of those too!"

Persistent little thing, aren't 'cha? Moderators are chossen by level of activity and how you post. There is only one more moderator position open. Prove to either Jeda or I that you have what it takes and we'll consider it.

"y w0nt u @c3pt m3?"

I have no clue what you just said. Go back to Kindergarten and learn how to spell.

This site hasn't been touched in forever! Aren't you gonna do something?"

Well maybe you should post something instead of asking me questions. But yes, I'm trying to get H.W.A up and running again.

"Does everyone in Pakerwil have powers?"

Nope. If the person with powers is under 18 their parents are always welcome to come, and there are many cases where siblings are brought along too.

If anyone has a question that isn't on the FAQ, PM me with the question and I'll add it, if I think it's FAQ worthy, of course

Last edited by S.awyer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing a code)
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com

H.W.A FAQ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humans.We.Are :: W.elcome :: R.ules-
Jump to: