Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I.D, -please-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:59 am

Now I'm of consenting age to be forgetting you in a cabaret.
Somewhere downtown where a burlesque queen may even ask my name
As she sheds her skin on stage
I'm seated and sweating to a dance song on the club's P.A.
The strip joint veteran sits two away
Smirking between dignified sips of his dignified peach and lime daiquiri

The bass pounded loudly, shaking the floor. Glasses rattled on the table, their contents almost splashing out of them. A young boy, around 14 years of age, sat on a bar stool, his head resting comfortably on his two hands. One or twice someone would crash into him, but he would stay in the same position and reasure himself that it was just a bar fight, nothing else. Just drunken men getting into it over some girl, probably. Soon Sawyer did raise his head to see another teenager, this one a bartender, standing in front of him. "You gonna get anything, sir?" He asked and Sawyer glanced at the menu in front of him. It was already turned to the back, the part with all the drinks labled on there. He scanned them each before settling with the very last one..beer. "Yeah. I'll have this." Turning it over so that he could see, Sawyer laid his finger on his pick. The man nodded as if it were perfectly fine that he was doing somthing illegal and dissapeared into the back. Making sure he was gone, he then sighed and collapsed into his hands again. He sat there and listened to the song still blaring. It was from one of his favorite bands, Panic! At The Disco. And it seemed to fit just perfectly. But It's Better If You Do, was what it was called and was about Brendon Urie (the lead singer, a fine chunk of hotness) being in a strip club, but not really wanting to be there. It explained it's self more in the chorus, which was, of course, Sawyer's favorite part.

And isn't this exactly where you'd like me
I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety
Oh, isn't this exactly where you'd like me

"Sir, here you go." The mug was pushed towards him, filled all the way up to top. Sawyer hadn't really been paying attention, being too caught up in the chorus of the song. But now he turned over to the drink in front of him. It would be years until he was legally aloud to drink, about 7 more. But the Sea Cobra never checked I.D, expessialy the younger bartenders. Most of the times, cops would search the place for anyone needed to be placed in jail. Forutenetly, Sawyer had never yet been caught. Even though he broke almost every law ever made, he had never been caught. To add to his problems, Sawyer popped out a cigarette from the pack stashed in his poket and light up. In between smokes he would take a swig of alchol, probably not the most healthy combination. Soon he had gone through five mugs and his whole pack. His head spun and he had double vision. When he ordered yet another the man shook his head. "Sorry, sir. We're not aloud to give to anyone who's already drunk." He hiccuped and stood up, swaying back and forth and glaring intently. "Wo ways I'm...dunk?" Slurring almost every word, he pushed away from the bar and tried to walk over to the dance floor. But the 14 year old hardly made it before he collapsed on the ground. It wasn't long before someone yanked him up and spun him around. The manager stood there, holding him tight. "How old are you!?" Demanded the rather obese man. Sawyer just grinned cheesly before being shaken hard.

But, but I'm afraid that I
Well, I may have faked it
And I wouldn't be caught dead in this place

Well, I'm afraid that I
Well, that's right, well I may have faked it

The older man groaned and shook him yet again, this time much, much harder. "TELL ME!" He roared, a vein in his neck bursting out of his skin. His restuarant already had a bad reputation, he didn't need more. Sawyer was still grinning wildly, but this time he actually spoke. "I ouldn't be ought ad in this pac!" Giggling, he was thrown to the floor by the manager, who stomped off to find the bartender who had gaven all that alchol to the teen. There was no doubt about it, he was going to be fired. Sawyer swayed back and forth in the midst of all the people before dropping to the floor and crawling back out. His head was still spinning and it was hard for him to get out, seeing as he saw doubles and tried his best no to bump into real person or hulicination. Finally he emerged back out and heaved himself up. Again he swung back and forth for a while before staggering over to the the same bar stool. The bartender was still there, his head down as he washed the tables. At the sight of Sawyer he gave a snarl and grabbed him by the hand. "You almost cost me my job!" Shrieked the boy as he began to drag away the costumer. Sawyer went willingly, not caring at all. He was soon pushed out the door and stood on the sidewalk. People passed by and stared, comenting on his horrible odor of smoke and beer mixed. Kids cried when he grinned at them and mothers yelped as they rushed away the wailing children. Men just laughed and most said they'd rather be him then doing what they were, only to get scolded by wives.

Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:29 pm

Roxy turned off the engine of her 1994 navy blue porsche and stepped onto the pavement. She was now standing in the parking lot of the Sea Cobra. One of the most popular restraunts in Pakerwill. "What is the smell" she said to herself as she pushed back a blue streak of hair and grabbed her nose. "Smells like.... Beer and something els combined. I just can't think of the other thing." She started walking and glanced over and saw a man blocking the door. " Sir.... may I come in."
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:21 pm

Well, I'm afraid that I
Well, I may have faked it

Well, I'm afraid that I
Well, that's right, well I may have faked it

Even from outside, the song could be heard. Sawyer slowly swayed to the beat, hitting the left when the drum crashed, hitting the right when the drum banged. Once or twice he was knocked out of the way by people comming out, but he would always resume his position in front of the door. Soon a fancy looking car came rolling into the parking lot, a pretty looking girl in the drivers seat. She had brown hair with exotic looking streaks, and the most gorgeous smile. Sawyer grinned his creepy, intoxicated smile when she asked if she could get in. "Orrible serves in dere." Hiccuping he stumbled forward a bit before catching himself and standing back up. This time he clutched his head and moaned in aggony. "Head...hurts..pounding." Again he staggered towards Roxy and grabbed onto her shoulders. With shinging jade eyes he stared up at her. He still smelled awful, the terrible mixture of alchol and cigarettes doing damage on him. Ratty black hair lay limp, it's red highlights mixed in there. Sawyer was obviously rather sick and once or twice turned his head to the side in an attempt not to puke on her. Brendan's sweet voice still poured out of the speakers and drifted to the door, circling around his head and getting trapped in there. How ironicly correct the song was. If there was one place he'd rather be, it was here. If there was one place he'd rather not be, it was here. The only difference between this and the song was that it was a smoke filled illegal strip club Brendan was trying to escape, not an illegal resturant.

Praying for love and paying in naivety
Praying for love and paying in naivety, oh
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:29 pm

"Ummmm..... Are you okay. I can take you to the doctor if you would like" Roxy was starting to wonder why he was grasping onto her shoulders. He looked quite drunk and seemed like he was about to barf right on her. "Okay, well I am going to go inside now see you later."
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:45 pm

I'm staring out into the night,
Trying to hide the pain.
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing.
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.

The other song had ended, and now Daughtry's first big hit began playing. At the end of the first verse, Sawyer finally puked. Luckily he missed the girl, hitting the pavement instead. Imediatly afterwards he seemed to come to, thought still clutched his head. "Sorry, sorry." Mumbled the teen, and he dipped his head polietly. "Names Sawyer. May I ask yours?" Wiping his mouth with his sleeve, Saw grinned a cuter, non-drunken grin and chuckled. "I'm not always like that, I swear."

Well I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old,
So I'm going home.
Well I'm going home.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:15 pm

"Do you want me to drive you home, cause i don't think you should be driving" Roxy stepped almost stepping in the puke this guy and just puked. Luckily she missed it and stepped aside. "I'm going to go now, do you want a ride"she said as she took a step in her car and put the key in the ignition. She started her car and backed out of the parking spot. Then she drove upto the doors and stopped. Once again she asked the same question she had asked twice before!
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:52 am

The miles are getting longer, it seems,
The closer I get to you.
I've not always been the best man or friend for you.
But your love remains true.
And I don't know why.
You always seem to give me another try.

Rolling his eyes, Sawyer again asked his own question. "What's your name?" But, he didn't stop to wait for an answer, even though he still expected one. As she drove up to the front, Sawyer marveled at the car. It was perfect! The blue porsche glitted in the sun. He nodded happily and yanked open the door before hoping in. He still felt rather sick, but told the girl that if anything came up, he'd just lean over the side. Again Sawyer grinned. "Can ya turn on the radio?"

So I'm going home,
I'm not running from.
But these places and these faces are getting old,
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:19 pm

"Well my name is Roxy. Don't touch anything, it's mrechandice. Now what station" Now she was taking a complete stranger wherever he needed to go. "Where do you live, I'lltake you there"Roxy was hoping he woud just answer her and she would go on her way. But I don't think that's going to happen. At all.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:29 am

Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all,
And then some you don't want.
Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all, yeah.

"Nice name." Commented Sawyer, leaning back farther into the seat. There was no doubt this car was expensive, and there was no doubt that the seat now smelled. He quickly thought that she would get in trouble by her parents for this, but pushed away the thought. It wasn't his problem, why worry about it? When asked what radio station he'd like, Sawyer replied "Power 96.5" His favorite station in the world. It played the best songs, including a few Panic!, My Chemical Romance, and Fall Out Boys.

Oh, well I'm going home,
I'm not running from.
But these places and these faces are getting old.
I said these places and these faces are getting old,
So I'm going home.
I'm going home.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:02 am

"Same Here, Power 96.5. It's the best station." "Anyway. Where do you live, That's the main reason you're here. Okay." She turnedout of the parking pulling up to the red light, he still didn't say a word. She was tired and wanted to go home. Why did this have to happen to her.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:29 am

Sawyer rolled his eyes. This girl was rather impatient! But, either way, he answered her. "You know where the school is, right? Well just right past there." He told her the directions before leaning back again. There was no doubt this girl would fell scared in his neighborhood. There were thiefs and gangs all over the place. It wasn't really wise to cruise around in a porsche there, either.
"So, what's your power?" Having gotten tired of the silence, Sawyer finally spoke.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:37 pm

"What are you talking about" she said nervously. "Wait how do you know" suddenly Roxy realized that everyone here knows about people's power. "Well my power is..." Roxy blanked out still talking to a total stranger. Well not really total stranger. "Oh... my power is I can walk into walls" as Roxy was talking she suddenly got off track."Oh my gosh. He has the most gorgeous eyes. Oh what am I saying I don't know this, but he is so hot.""Well here we are." Roxy said as she turned into a old beat down gangster kind of place. "Good bye gorgeous" she said staring at his nice black hair. "Hotty"

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:21 am

Surprised with her lack of trust in telling him, Sawyer rolled his eyes. First she played dumb, then she really was dumb. He was about to tell her that everyone here at Pakerwil knew about each others powers when she figured it out herself and told him. He nodded, liking the idea, and replied; "I can morph into this huge wolf. It's pretty cool." Sawyer grinned a bit, but also seemed to frown at the same time. His power wasn't only a gift, but a curse at the same time.
Finally she arrived on his street, and he could see some of the other kids eyeing the perfect car. However, he didn't move once. Even when she said Here we are he didn't move a muscle. In fact, Sawyer hadn't had the intention of going home. To him, it was an easy pick. Go home and sob up in my room, or drive around with a hot girl? The choice was obvious, so he didn't move...until he heard what Roxy said next. But even then, he didn't try to get out. Instead his eyes widened, a smile appeared, and he sat up in the seat.
"Gorgeous? Hotty? You sure you can't read minds?" He chuckled a bit, saving that line in his head for another day.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:39 am

Okay this conversation is getting out of hand. What should I say next, should I just step on the gas... When Roxy said that her foot slipped and the gas pettle went down with the door wide open. Roxy almost hit the street stop sign but she swirved into an alley way crashing into the brick wall at the end. All Roxy could see was a white air bag. She knew it was infront of her but suddenly everything went black and she could fell blood running down the side of her face. She wondered what had happened to Sawyer... wait what does she care as long as his hair is still good, that was her last thought before everything when quiet and still.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:26 am

Suddenly, the car sped forward. Sawyer clasped onto the seat, the door swinging about wildly next to him. Even though he was buckled in, he feared the if he let go, he would fly out of the car. Roxy swerved out of the way of a stop sign and sent them barreling down an alley-way, straight towards a big brick wall. The impact was hard, and the air bag burst out into his face, smothering him. Sawyer couldn't even turn to see how Roxy was. From somewhere, a lady was screaming and someone was shouting "Call 911!".

OOC: Rox, make a thread in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I.D, -please- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.D, -please-   I.D, -please- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I.D, -please-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humans.We.Are :: O.O.C :: A.rchives-
Jump to: