Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

oh no

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

oh no Empty
PostSubject: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:40 pm

zac was usally the first one at school so he got stuck siting on the steps of the school waitin for the bell. Since he gets bored he pulls out his stuff so when the first bell rings it takes him awhile to put his stuff up. This time when he got to school and no one was their like usal. This time all he could think about is his new clock. His old broke last night and it wasn't the right time. But also this time it felt like he waited longer. tje doors were always unlocked at 7:00 in the morning, and then locked 10 minutes after the 2 bell. he pulled on the door but it was locked. He looked into the windows and their were teachers teaching kids. OH NO did he forget to use his dads clock this morning?
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Jeda Donias looked at her watch and then rubbed her eyes in amazement. It was later than she'd thought!!! She tugged on her white gloves with her teeth and shifted her bag onto one shoulder. She noticed a boy around her age staring at the school. Jeda shook her head and her red-gold hair showed their black tips. She casually strolled over to him and then stopped, her green eyes looking at him. "You woke up late too huh?" She took out a piece of paper and handed it to him with a pen. "It's a letter from Detective Benson excusing you from being late this morning. It is supposedly because you were at an information fun day. Put your name in the blanks and they'll accept it. I do it all the time. I'm Jeda by the way...and you are?" She smiled at him and searched in her bag again before taking out another idental letter and putting her name in the blanks. She grinned and closed up her bag again.

ooc: XD hope you don't mind! Cool
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:26 pm

He grabbed thw paper and scanned it. before the girls left he said, " My name is Zack. Oh and it'll be awhile before i'm ready so you can go and do your stuff and i'll look throught the window when i'm ready." He left and sat down on the steps. He got a pen out of his backpack and wrote his name down very neatly. he was so happy.

OOC: Nope i don't mind at all.

IC:
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:28 pm

Jeda looked at the boy, Zack and laughed. "I don't mind waiting. After all...we're gonna have to tick together any way. Right? I'm supposed to be showing somebody around today any way. He has the name Zack...seen him around?" She smiled and sat beside him. "Besides...I need my pen back." She gently poked him in the ribs with one gloved index finger and poked out her tongue playfully. "Bet cha can't find my ticklish spot!" She challenged childishly and poked him even more gently this time.
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:10 pm

Zack laughed insanely. " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, stop HAHA that's m... HAHAH, ...Y tickilish HA spot HAHA." He dropped some of his papers. Still giggling a bit, he picked them. he looked at Jeda, sireously, he said " Ok for real stop. There's like 10 places to sighn my name and I only have one and a half written." he then looked down at his paper and , amizingly, he wrote his name not as neat and quickly. he handed the paper to jeda and then picked up his organized backpack. unzipped it and slid the pen in the space that said PENS.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:33 am

Jeda smiled and tapped her lips in thought. She stopped poking him and offered her hand to him to help him up. "Why are you keeping my pen? Is it an excuse to talk to me again. If it is...I'd talk to you any way. Pen or no pen. Anyway, as I said i'm showing you around today. Sorry that I'm late." She absent mindedly touched the scar that went horizontally across her throat. Jeda hissed in slight pain as her backpack brushed against the scars on her left shoulder. (one at the front, one at the back.) she then brushed it off and smiled gently. She encircled Zack's hand with her own and tugged him to the school doors. She took a library card out of her pocket and slipped it into the crack between the door and the frame. Jeda heard a click and pulled the door open. "And in we go!" She smirked and gently tugged him along.
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:02 am

zack thought for a moment. " And no you can have your pen later. That zipper is hard" Zack said as an excuse for not giving her pen back. he looked around the school. It seemed different.now he can't wait to get to class.

OOC: Sorry so short since I feel like dieing i'm going to die now. -dies-

IC:
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:55 pm

Jeda smiled and shrugged. "Whatever you say Zack." She said, not believing him for a second. He was keeping her pen for some reason...what was it? She stopped at a door and let his hand go. She knocked politely on the door and handed her letter to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:33 am

he stared while the teacher grabbed the letter from jedas hand. Since jeda had staret walking to her desk he figured that he should walk over to his desk. he sat down and looked at the people around him. he got out his math journal and turned to R 45 and found where the class was reading and read along.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:10 pm

Jeda smiled and put up her hand. "I believe we have a new student today Sir. Am I allowed to show him around the school?" She rose an eyebrow at Zack to remind him it was her pen he had in his bag. The teacher nodded and then went back to reading.
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Zack stood up and walked out of the classroom. Lots of the kids in the room stared. Then Jeda walked out of the room. He didn want to wait for her to say, " Now, give me my pen back." he had took her pen out while she was talking because he knew she was gonna say that. Right once she turned around and looked at him he handed the pen to her.

OOC: I have two things to tell you. One I didn't mean to take your pen in the rollplaying and the other onw is that the pen he's trying to give to you is actully his. it's not Jedas pen.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:43 pm

Jeda took the pen and took out the ink part. She sucked on the metal knib and placed it back in the pen. "You can keep it. it should work properly now." She had put a slip of paper on the side of the pen. It said: "Locker 249, meet me there at lunch." She sat in her seat and tugged the white gloves off with her teeth, placing a pair of black gloves on in their place. Now she could use her powers.
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:12 am

Oh no. Zack took the pen from her. he didn't read it but saw words. Jedas power was to control fire. But there was no fire.. This was bad she would have to statr a fire to contruol it." Jeda No" Zack said but he didn't think she heard him and he didn't think that he could stop her by using words. But he could stop her by using his power if he could get her outside.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:41 pm

ooc: ??? what are you talking about? confused

Jeda then looked over to Zack and shrugged her shoulders iddly and then swapped back to the white pair of gloves again. She got out her other pen and wrote down the notes on the blackboard. Sighing she looked around the room in boredom.
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:34 am

OOC: you said now I can use my paowers sorry waaaaayyyyy too short -dies-

IC:

Zack was very bored and had wished that he had just went home when he figured out he was late but he didn't.

edit:

OOC: sorry me sis explained it.
Back to top Go down
Jeda Donias

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Jeda smiled and tossed a scrunched up piece of paper at Zack. It said: "If you wanna jig, jig. No one's gonna stop you. At least, I'm not. J."
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:20 pm

the teacher was looking at him so he waited to read it. he acted patient but he really wanted to know what it had said.By the time the teacher had stooped looking at him he forgot about the note.

OOCDoes Jig jig mean dance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oh no Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no   oh no Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh no
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humans.We.Are :: O.O.C :: A.rchives-
Jump to: