Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sneaky Little Brat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

Sneaky Little Brat Empty
PostSubject: Sneaky Little Brat   Sneaky Little Brat Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 8:14 am

Carter hadn't really ever used his power, but he wanted too. He knew it would probaly get him trouble. As long as no one found out it was him As he stepped into Wal-Mart, an idea popped up in his head as he passed the bakery. He had no reason to be here except to use his power. He hid behind the doughnuts in front of the bakery. When the family that was ordering a cake left and the cooks took off for a break he sprung into action. Carter's whole body suddenly became a light gray color, to him. To others he was nothing. Carter had grabbed some "Hot Sauce" that was on sale when he entered the store. As he went back to the kitchen he opened the bottle of "Hot Sauce" and poured it in the cake that was for the family. His father would kill him but he didn't care. The cooks came back and walked right in front of him."Thank god she didn't see m....Carter shut his mouth hoping she didn't hear him. When she returned to making the cake and the family got back all cartre did was to step back and watch. The family just paid for the cake and left. What a shame. Carter was impressed with himself. Wait till my father hears what I did. Carter returned back to normal and paid for the bottle that was already opened and sat down outide of Wal-Mart. Waiting for something to happen.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

Sneaky Little Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Little Brat   Sneaky Little Brat Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:26 pm

OOC: Just one thing...bullies at school? He doesn't go to school xD And he still lives with his dad? xDD

IC:

"I'm waking up at the start of the end of the world, but its feeling just like every other morning before. Now I wonder what my life is going to mean if it's gone. The cars are moving like a half a mile an hour if that, and started staring at the passengers who're waving goodbye. Can you tell me what was ever really special about me all this time?" Murmered the pre-teen as she walked with her family up to Wal-Mart. She had her mp3 player clutched in her hand, and was singing softly to her songs. Once they reached the doors, her mother turned around and pulled out an ear piece. "Put it up, we're going in." Muttering something underneath her breath, she clicked the power button and stuffed it into her coats poket. Then, sighing, she trailed after everyone. This had to be the most boringist thing she could think of doing on a Saturday. Going to pick up her sisters birthday cake. Why didn't they just make one again? Groaning, she stood near the front of the store as the rest of her family paid for the cake and walked towards her. "Come on Nicky!" Squealed her sisters, nearly bouncing up and down. She was eager to get going, Nicky could tell. But mother stopped her. "I thought we'd look around." Was her suggesting, and she groaned again. "If you're so bored, go wait outside!" Scolded her father, and she scrunched up her face. "Fine, I will!" With that, she stomped outside and plopped down on the bench next to a much older guy.
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

Sneaky Little Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Little Brat   Sneaky Little Brat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:18 am

OOC: Sorry I'll fix that
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

Sneaky Little Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Little Brat   Sneaky Little Brat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:24 am

"Carter was sitting putside Walmart when a teenage girl came out of the door. "Why aren't you in there with the rest of you're family."Carter had watched when they had walked in and is suprised just her walked oyut. If I did that I would get busted, like I always do. "Well see ya later" Carter figured the girl wasn't going to answer a dumb boy like him so he got up and walked to his Grand Caravan, not that he needed such a huge car, and stared back at the girl
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

Sneaky Little Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Little Brat   Sneaky Little Brat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:52 am

OOC: xD

IC:

Nicky glanced up at the boy and glared a little. "Why do you wanna know?" She growled, reaching into her pocket and yanking out her mp3 again. Her eyes followed him as he got up and walked over to a car, and stood there staring up at him. Figuring her mom wasn't going to come out until a little later, she stood up and walked a bit closer. "Nice car." She called out, pushed the ear-pieces into her ears.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

Sneaky Little Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Little Brat   Sneaky Little Brat Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:17 pm

"Wanna Ride" Carter usually wouldn't say things like that but he had too, he needed too. "Come on free, no charges!"
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

Sneaky Little Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Little Brat   Sneaky Little Brat Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Nicky's eyes widened as he offered her a ride, and she shook her head wildly. "God, I'm not stupid!" She shouted out, making several people glance over at the grown man trying to get a 12 year old girl in his car. One couple shot him a dirty look while another teenager flipped him off. Smirking, Nicky flipped her hair and turned on her music to Time To Dance by Panic! At The Disco.

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

Sneaky Little Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Little Brat   Sneaky Little Brat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:40 am

"I'm never mind. Gotta Go" carter just realized that he just asked a younger girl for a ride. He is such a perve and idiot!
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

Sneaky Little Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Little Brat   Sneaky Little Brat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:29 am

N.igel

He unwrinkled his shirt quickly before glancing around the parking lot. The teen sat on a bench outside of the local Wal-Mart, just watching and waiting. Nothing exciting ever really happened in this town. Suddenly a young girl, about two years younger than him, sat down on the bench across from him, next to some twenty year old guy. Even from over here he could hear her Panic At The Disco songs and smirked. Good kid. Nigel shut his eyes for a few minutes before they were flung back upon apon the guys and girls yells. He had asked her for a ride, probably not thinking anything of it. Of course, the other people around were shocked and cursed at him; Nigel even flipped off the guy, seeing as everyone was staring, waiting for him to do something. After he had done that he jumped up and raced over to him, calling out: "Hey! Wait!"
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

Sneaky Little Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Little Brat   Sneaky Little Brat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:39 pm

"Go away and leave me alone" Carter wanted everyone to leave him alone, he'such a perv. Cartewr got in his car and drove off not wanting anymore to do with this whole situation. Carter was glad he drove away. But as he did he remembered that guys last words. Wait and something els he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneaky Little Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Little Brat   Sneaky Little Brat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaky Little Brat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humans.We.Are :: O.O.C :: A.rchives-
Jump to: