Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:36 am

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Reba4

If you ain't got no money take your broke ass home
You say: If you ain't got no money take your broke ass home
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S, yeah G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

It's engine rumbled for a few more seconds before slowly dieing as Garrett twisted the key. He clicked a small button on the door, which then slid stylishly up, allowing him to step out and close it with a click of his key. Gary was dressed in a nice black sweat shirt, the kind that rich kids like wearing, and a very fancy jacket that looked like it wasn't really ment to be worn. His brown hair was styled perfectly, just the way he liked it to be. Checking himself once more in the rear view mirror, he straightened up and walked into the mall. People were all around, mostly girls. Every once in a while some would stop and giggle at the sight of the 16year old, and he would smile happily back before going on. It was great, being rich in a little town. You felt on top of the world.

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Howey10

We flying the first class
Up in the sky
Poppin' champagne
Livin' the life
In the fast lane
And I wont change
By the Glamorous, oh the flossy flossy

The glamorous,
The glamorous, glamorous (the glamorous life)

Finally, he approched the store he was looking for. Gary casualy walked up to counter and searched the menu before ringing up one of the servers. "Regular coffee, please." The girl at the register noted who he was and asked if he'd like anything else to go with that. He just shook his head, smiled, and quickly paid for the cup. "You, uh, paid ten dollars extra, Mr. Philmun." She glanced up, then down as she yet again re-counted the amount. Gary nodded, still grinning. "Keep it, it's my gift to you." She was about to say she could never accept it, but he had already snatched up the coffee and was heading for a seat. Once there he took slow sips, taking his time. Once or twice young girls would come up and ask for his autograph. He would gladly give them one, and usualy threw in five bucks for the parents.

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Howey12

Wear them gold and diamonds rings
All them things don't mean a thing
Chaperons and limousines
Shopping for expensive things
I be on the movie screens
Magazines and bougie scenes
I'm not clean, I'm not pristine
I'm no queen, I'm no machine
I still go to Taco Bell
Drive through, raw as hell
I don't care, I'm still real
No matter how many records I sell
After the show or after the Grammies
I like to go cool out with the family
Sippin', reminiscing on days when I had a Mustang
And now I'm in...
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:21 am

Maddie stepped into the mall and looked around. She went up to the cashier and rang the bell. " I would like some apple juice and some Dortios. She paid for the stuff and headed on. There were no other empty seays exept the one which had one man at it. She had never met him but she went and sat down with him any way. " Hello I don't think we have ever met before, what's your my name is Maddie " Maddie said as she set down her Apple juice and chips.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:47 pm

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S 879etj8

Sam walked over and opened up the door. She put her bag and coat on the rack placed by the front door of her office. She took her apron that read "Starbucks" and tied it around her waist. She didn't want to work but she was saving up for a car. A black convertible with pink flames. That was the car of her dreams. As she stepped up to the cash register she noticed a girl talking to Gary, the guy she alwaysed dreamed of. She was always jealous when it came to guys. She almost fell over when a women yelled in her ear. "Oh..... I'm Sorry. Excuse me."
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:21 am

We flying the first class
Up in the sky
Poppin' champagne
Livin' the life
In the fast lane
And I wont change

A girl approched him, and Gary grinned up at her. She had a pretty little face, and looked about the same age as he, maybe a little younger, a little older. Her hair was beautiful, brown with blond streaks. And he quickly reconized her as another rich person in town. Maddie was her name, he remembered. Taking one last sip of his coffee, he outstrechted a hand and smiled brightly. "Hello Maddie. My names Gary, nice to meet you." Finishing with the greeting, he picked up the empty cup and tossed it, like a basketball, into the trash can. It spun around the edge a few times before dropping in, and Garrett leapt up. "HA! Beat that, Lebron!" Cheered the teen, moonwalking back and forth in front of the table.

The glamorous,
The glamorous, glamorous (the glamorous life)
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:10 am

"Hello, read the rules, No Throwing Food or Items. You got that now..." Sam just realized who she was talking to. Gary. The most richest person in town. "Ummm I'm sorry. Just don't do that again." Sam walked quickly back behind the counter and ducked. She did not just do that. Sam had never talked like that to someone she knew was rich and half famous. 'I hope I won't get in trouble. By him."
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:33 pm

I'm talking Champagne wishes, caviar dreams
You deserve nothing but all the finer things
Now this whole world has no clue what to do with us
I've got enough money in the bank for the two of us
Plus I gotta keep enough lettuce
To support your shoe fetish
Lifestyles so rich and famous
Robin Leach will get jealous
Half a million for the stones
Taking trips from here to Rome
So If you ain't got no money take your broke ass home
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S, yeah G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

A yell from one of the casheires stopped him in the middle of his little victory dance. Gary glanced around in search for the person who had said that, but couldn't find them. Had they..ducked under the counter? Confused, he walked up to the counter and looked behind it. Sure enough, a 14 year old girl crouched there. "Sorry, I didn't mean to." Garrett quickly apoligized, still flabbergasted at her reaction. With that taken care of, he went back over to the table only to get another suprise. Maddie had wanted his autograph. In shock once more, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a fancy looking pen and a notebook with his picture on the front. He flipped it open to the first page and scribbled his full name, Garrett Jay Philmun on there along with a little message that read Stay happy. Ripping it off, he then dug into his pocket again, yanked out his wallet, and stuck a five dollar bill on there. All finished, Gary handed them both to Maddie and grinned. "Spend it on something pretty."

I got problems up to here
I've got people in my ear
Telling me these crazy things
That I don't want to know
I've got money in the bank
And I'd really like to thank
All the fans, I'd like to thank
Thank you really though
Cause I remember yesterday
When I dreamt about the days
When I'd rock on MTV, that be really dope
Damn, It's been a long road
And the industry is cold
I'm glad my daddy told me so, he let his daughter know
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:35 pm

" Well nice to meet you too " Maddie replied. She had suddenly forgot why she went over here. Was it because she wanted a aughtagraph. No that wasn't it but that was what she had to say. " Can i have your autagraph" She sat down andwated for an anwser. She forgot to pull out a piece of paper. man that was so inbarrising. She quickly pulled out a piece of paper and pen.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:37 pm

OOC: Rob here accidentaly posted on my account, so I had to delete it and post it on her account. Pretend that it's before mine xD
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:20 am

" Um thank you" Maddie said as she remembered why she came here . She sat down. Then she stood back up. " Um can I sit here" She said feeling nervous and embarresed at the same time.She smiled sweetly.

OOC:Oh and when I made Maddie I forgot to tell you she isn't she at alll. Well when she is with a guy she doesn't know that much she can be a little shy at first but then she is normal.

IN:
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:51 pm

"Oh I was looking for a contact how embarrasing. Now I'm sorry I yelled I couldn't find the contact so I couldn't see so I yelled." Sam just realized how beautiful he was. His hair was perfect. I will go now.
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:07 pm

"Of course!" He answered, pulling back the chair so Maddie could sit down. Though, the cashier was soon speaking, and he turned to watch her again. Man is she awkward Gary couldn't help but think to himself as she fumbled around in search for an excuse for her weird behaivor. Although, he didn't say it aloud, and instead nodded and asked "When's your lunch break? You can come over here with us." Never once did he seem to aknowledge Maddie, except when he glanced over as if saying No matter, she can sit over here.
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:33 pm

" Thank you" She quickley sat down and set her stuff in the order she was gonna eat it. She became used to him and wasd suddenly not nervous. "Well I was on my way to the beach when I decided that I was hungry so I stopped off here" Maddie said trying to start a subject. " Well now that I stopped off here I don't want to go to the beach . So I might as well finish eating and then I guess I could get some shopping done."
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:45 am

"well today my lunch break is ... 3:00. Sam suddenly turned back around and changed what she had said "I mean 12:00, right now. Sam walked over and sat down next to him
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:03 pm

"It's amazing how warm they keep that beach!" Commented Gary before glancing back over at the cashier. She was fumbling around with a time, trying to remember, or decide, when her lunch break was. Soon the girl settled on 12:00, the current time. Then he swung his gaze back to Maddie. "I'll shop with you, if you want. I've got nothing to do right now." Now it was back to Sam. "And you could come with."
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:28 pm

" Oh no it's fine you don't have to go with me " Said Maddie even though she wanted him to come with. " But if you want to you can" Maddie said as she took a drink of her soda, finished off her Doritoes, and glared over at Sam. She would love to go shopping with him if she wasn't here she thought but didn't say it out loud because then Gary may think she was rude and not like anymore, well not start liking her. She waited for a reply, hopefully a cute one from Gary.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:46 am

"No... i've embarrased my self too much I don't want to make any more mistakes. I just need to go home and never talk to you again."
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:44 pm

"Oh I'd love to go Maddie." Remarked Gary, smiling a bright, happy smile. His attention, however, was swung over to Sam as she answered. His face feel a bit, but then it glimmered back up. "Come on! Don't be a pary pooper." Laughed the 16 year old, waiting for an answer from both the girls.

OOC: Smmmaaallllnneeesss
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:55 am

" Well I ok. Just a sec," Maddie said she garbbed her pop and Dortios and headed to the trash can. she threw away her trash and then walked to the cashier. " Well Sam do you want to go or not. I agree with gary don't be a party pooper" said Maddie. She stared at the cashier and waited for an reply.

OOC : Why did you scream " Smalllllnnnneeesssss" Question

IC:
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:59 pm

"well okay i guess sense you two dont want me to be a party pooper then i will go. Just a sec let me go get my bag ill meet you by the fountain in the main entrance. See ya"
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:55 pm

Gary smiled a bit as Sam agreed and he stood up, strechting. "Well, come on Maddie." Flashing what looked to be a perfect smile he began to walk to out of the store and towards the water fountain that she had mentioned. Once there he sat down on the edge and dipped his hand in. Then, without any warning, he lifted it out and flicked the water at Maddie.
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:10 pm

" ahhhhhhh" she screamed but did not get mad at him. She would usally get mad but she liked him so she did the same with the other fountain but didn't do it again when she saw workers look at her.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:46 am

"hey what do guys have in mind" Sam was anxious to be with him. She also was scared of embarrasing herself. The workers went away Sam flicked water at maddie. Then she did the same to Gary. "we only have an hour so lets get going"
Back to top Go down
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:47 am

Grinning, Gary ducked when Maddie flicked water at him. He dipped his hand into the fountain again and tossed the water back at her, laughing. Soon Sam appeared and joined in. Thinking fast when she decided to flick more water at him, he made his hand erput into fire and made the water evaporate before it even touched him. "Can't get me!" He teased before letting extinguishing the fire and stuffing both hands into his pockets. "I thought we could just look around, you know. That sound good to you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:29 pm

'Okay. That'll be fine with me."maddie said."Wait let me get my purse I only brought a couple of dollars to eat." She walked out the store and ran to her car got her purse ran back to where they wher. When sam looked away she gave her the evil eye. she wished she wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:24 am

Sam wasnt sure what to say. She had never been anywhere with a guy before. "Ummm... sure ide love to" Sam just flicked water one last time at Maddie hoping she wouldnt get mad~!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S   G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humans.We.Are :: U.pper Class :: P.akerwil Mall-
Jump to: