Humans.We.Are
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans.We.Are

In a small town, miracles are taking place. People here have powers like no other. They're being hidden from the government, so that they don't distrupt regular life. But something's stirring, a sinister plot that could led to the end of the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skipping school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S.awyer
Admin
Admin

Skipping school Empty
PostSubject: Skipping school   Skipping school Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:04 am

Rob was gonna try to go to school today. He usally sneaks out. He was waiting outside the school waiting for the bell to ring. He walks behind the school and takes out a cigar. The other kids smoke too but he likes to be alone when he smokes. He looks up in the sky and stares up at the gray sky. Suddenly, the bell rings. He takes the cigar out of his mouth and lays it on the ground. He runs into the school. He looks at his classroom and runs to the bathroom. He takes out a can os hairspray and sprays it onto his hair. He walks back out of the bathroom. He spots a new girl he smiles at her even though she isn't looking at him. He walks into his classroom and says: "I know, I know, i'm late like always, well I never come to school so like never." He lays his backpack on the side of his desk. He looks at the other students. He gets out his sciense book and turns it to page 104. He knew it was gonna be a horrible day.
Back to top Go down
https://humansweare.forumotion.com
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

Skipping school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping school   Skipping school Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:38 am

Roxy set her head down on her desk. Once again Rob showed up to school so another day with him here. Roxy raised her hand and the teacher called on her and she got up to go the bathroom. Roxy thought about skipping school today, but she had never done it before. "Today's the day" she said to herself. Roxy got out of the bathroom and quietly snuck out. Snuck out of school... for the first time!

Last edited by on Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

Skipping school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping school   Skipping school Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:20 pm

Rob had his head down on his desk and he was rolling his pencil. Once he had relized Roxy was gone for a long time he raized his hand and asked to go to the bathroom. He got up and walked out of the room and walked down the dirty hallway. when he got to the boy's bathroom he called out Roxy's name. He didn't get any reply. All of a sudden he got a really strange thought. What if Roxy snuck out of school Exclamation No, he thought. She would never. He looked down the other hallway and looked at the office. The secrutary was not there. He ran over to the office and picked up the phone. He tried to sound like one of the boy secrutary's. He called his teacher and said "Can you please send Rob up to the office his dad is here to pick him up".The teacher had actully thought it was the secrutary. Rob hung up and ran halfway down the hallway. He stopped and started walking. He gets to his doorway and walks in. His teacher tells him he has to go home. He grabs his backpack and walks out the door. He starts to run. He steps outside. He takes out his cigar and lites it.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

Skipping school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping school   Skipping school Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:15 pm

Roxywas starting to regret doing this. She stepped inside her car and got back out. I don't think I should take the car anywhere. Roxy starting walking and once she got to the aparments she stepped back behind so no one would see her. Roxy sat down and grabbed a Snickers bar out of her bag and started eating it. "Maybe I shold head on back to school. I know I'll get busted"
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

Skipping school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping school   Skipping school Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:22 am

Well, he thought. I better start looking for Roxy. He ran out of the school parking lot. He stopped and looked around the corner He saw Roxy siting down. He through off his backpack and ran over to her. He sat down next to her. " What the hell are you doing out of school. " " I'm the only one who can skip school. "
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

Skipping school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping school   Skipping school Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:35 am

"Well then maybe you should just guit the whole jerk act and stop caring for yourself only. And may I think, that the only reason you came down here is to tell me that I can't skip School. And then hope that I will answer you politely, be on my way back to school, and never do this whole thing again. Is that right?" Roxy loved saying things like that to people.It made her feel good inside. Roxy stated to walk farther away but stopped. Hoping she would get a good response.
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

Skipping school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping school   Skipping school Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 8:50 am

OOC:You posted that twice. Laughing

IN:

" Well it is true that I only came down here to tell you that you can't skip school but thats because your'e a girl" Rob replied felling good. He walked over to where he threw his backpack was and picked it up. When he walked by Roxy he said " But now I don't really care if you skip school or not." He kept on walking and waited to see what Roxy would do.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

Skipping school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping school   Skipping school Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:21 pm

"Excuse me, I'm a girl" That was so rude and didn't know what to say. "I am a girl but I'm girl with brains, unlike you. This is my first time skipping so I still know stuff. But you , you do it everyday. So why don't you just leave me alone and I'll walk away"
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

Skipping school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping school   Skipping school Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:26 pm

Rob was gonna say something to her stupid comment, but she said to walk away so he did. She is so stupid he thought. he walked for a bit and then flew uop onto a building that he always flew up on. He grabbed his backpack threw it down flew down swooped and caught it. Hopefully Roxy wasn't watching he thought but that thought went away fast when he realized he caught his bag. he flew up on the building. he had done much better then last time. Last time when he swooped he hit the wall and now he has a big bruise and scratch on his arm. Now he wears long sleeve shirts. he stood up and he was about to fly off but then he heard Roxy take a deep breath the way she does when she is about to say something. hopefully she isn't going to ask if she could fly with him thought that would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Roxy

Skipping school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping school   Skipping school Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:59 pm

OOC: Don't powerplay cause you said Roxy took a deep breath ready to say something but Roxy is my character and I never said that anyway

-Sawyer-

Not powerplaying

IC:

Roxy saw him tryiong to show off but she was going to say somehting but didn't she had a way awesomer power. She walked off and didn't do something all she did was walk calmly to the church and sat down taking out a book. As she sat reading the book "Walk Two Moons" she thought but she didn't care she just got back to her reading.Hoping to finish the book.
Back to top Go down
Rob Ray
Getting Use to It
Getting Use to It
Rob Ray

Skipping school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping school   Skipping school Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:50 pm

He looked down at Roxy. She was reading a book well he thought, I have baiscly nothing else. He looked down on the ground. Then he flew down and searched behind the building. He usally found very interesting and usefull behind the building. But today he found something really useful, He found $50.25. Wow was he lucky and it was just enought money to go buy him something from Wendy's. he put the money in his left pocket because his other pocket had a quarter sized whole. Anyway he stuffed th money in his and flew over the cars and landed at the front door. he looked at his watch it was lunch time.He stepped into the empty place. he went to the person and ordered his favorite, even thought it was on th kids menu. Mac and Cheese.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skipping school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping school   Skipping school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skipping school
Page 1 of 1